Straight Trap (BxB) {Complete}

By OMGguyLOL

'Falling In Love is Easy, Being Loved Back is Hard' is Aaron Thomas's life. Falling into straight traps is Aa... More

Straight Trap (BxB)
Chapter Two (Before The Fallen)
Chapter Three (Breaking Free From The Last Trap)
Chapter Four (Once in Dean's Trap, Always Haunted by It)
Chapter Five (The Heart Starts to Skip)
Chapter Six (Into the Fallen)
Chapter Seven (Being Force Between)
Chapter Eight (Unexpected Differences)
Chapter Nine (The Other Side)
Chapter Ten (Deny Deny Deny Deany)
Chapter Eleven (Hot Jealousy Trouble)
Chapter Twelve (Replay, In Dean's Mind)
Chapter Thirteen (Burnin' Up)
Chapter Fourteen (Love Sucks)
Chapter Fiften (Nicely Done)
Chapter Sixteen (Friday Night Fever)
Chapter Seventeen (Blame It On The Hickey)
Chapter Eighteen - Caught Red-Handed
Chapter Nineteen - Operation 'Kick Out The Trash'
Chapter Twenty (Meeting The Kruise)
Chapter Twenty-One (Abort Mission)
Chapter Twenty-Two (NRE)
Chapter Twenty-Three (The Rise Of The Heroine)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Rumour Has It True)
Chapter Twenty-Six (The Girl is a Witch)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Encompass)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Doing the Right Thing)- Ending

Chapter Twenty-Five (Past)

11.4K 248 5
By OMGguyLOL

Chapter Twenty-Five - Past

                     Aaron's POV

                     There was a time when you saw a gigantic and scary monster you were so sure you would faint and woke up discovered it was just a dream. You told everybody about it and acted like it was the worst nightmare you had ever encountered.

                       No, you were wrong. The worst nightmare was the monster was right in front of you, going to eat you. But you didn't do anything, no falling into unconsciousness, not even a slight darkness. Mostly, it wasn't a dream either. No way out of it. Waiting it to gobble you up.

                        Well, at least I knew the intention of this monster. If it wanted to swallow me, I would gladly accept it because I had enough of this pain. The pain that left me suffocating, devastating...

                         It gave me long enough to live, now, it wanted to take it all back. Once and for all.

                        It should take my life that day, at least before I had found true friendship and love.

                         Yeah, she should. She should kill me right here and then, to end my sorrow and hers.

                         Until now, I still couldn't forgive myself...

                         That night had changed my way to look at the world.

                      -   That night  -

                         "Did you see Lucy anywhere in the crowd?" I yelled at Alice, trying to cover the loud noise in the background.

                           Alice was checking her dress. She stopped and looked at me, giving me an eyebrow.

                           "What?" I said confusely. I peeked through the curtain, but all I saw was sea of human beings screaming like a cat just got choked from drinking to much milk in one try. God, I hate this kind of atmosphere.

                            "Did you?" I looked back at Alice as she continued to ignore me. Did I say anything wrong? Why was she ignoring me?

                             "Alice?" I skipped all the way to her, waving my hands in front her like a maniac trying to get her attention. Instead of attention, she pushed me aside and checked herself in the mirror again. She was so conceited.

                             “Alice." I whined, circling around her body. I gave her the most adorable puppy dog eyes, waiting for her to give in. She sighed, flipping her hair to the back as she gave me a stern look. I sensed danger and quickly ran away from her.

                             "Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

                             "What did you say?" She hissed, stomping towards me as I heard the heavy footsteps behind. I quickly turned around and face her, holding my hands up to protest.

                             "Did I say bitch? No, I mean witch. No! I mean, sandwich. You want a sandwich? I sure want one. Gotta go!"

                              When I was about to make my great escape, I ran into Fred, Luce's brother. He held onto me when I nearly tripped. He got Luce's hazel window of soul but his hair was blonde which probably got from his mother. I gave him an apologize look and tried to run away, but I was too late when the witch already had her poison claws on me.

                              "No! Help me Fred!" I extended my arms as far as I could, waving up and down trying to reach Fred's. He didn't grab my hands like I though he would, on the contrary, he smiled at me and moved backward.

                               "Traitor! I'll tell Luce about it!" I struggled my way out from the she-devil's hands, but failed. I thought she would scold at me but she threw me in front of the mic and walked towards her piano.

                                I looked at her weirdly, and then I remembered it was time.

                               I posed, one hand grabbing the mic and the other grabbing the stand. 

                          -

                                The crowd was screaming wildy, as I expected when I reached the last chorus of 'Beautiful'. I smiled proudly in my heart as I was so grateful that I was blessed with such gift that not every human being could hold. But as I was singing, I heard a loud crack sound that I believe only I could hear. But when I was about to react, the stagelight had fallen onto the stage, crashing itself onto Fred.

                                 What happened at the time, was a big blurry scene and darkness came second.

                                  When I woke up, I was in the hospital.

                                  My mother was fallen asleep beside me. I tried to sat up without making too much movements but failed as she began to wake up. When she saw me with her sleepless eyes, they poured out salty liquid as she kept on hugging me. It pained to see her like this, I didn't wish to hurt her.

                                 "Aaron. Are you okay? You scared the life out of me! Don't you do that to me ever again!" She kissed my forehead. I tried to calm her by telling several 'I'm okay', 'no worry', 'Fine' and some jokes. They seemed to brighten her up a little bit. But I could still see she was hiding something from me. Then I remembered Fred.

                                 “How's Fred?" She didn't look at me as she poured me water into a glass.

                                 "Mom... Where is Fred?" The silence screamed the truth, but I didn't want to believe, if I could.

                                  The next couple hours, I shed so many tears I thought I would become blind. When my mother told Fred was dead and the Delgado was moving away from the state, I couldn't breathe and nearly made my mother pressed the red button for the doctor to check on me.

                                   "This letter, was from Luce. She wanted you to read it. I'll go tell your father you are okay, for now." She gave me an envelope and walked out from the room to give me space.

                                   I opened the envelope, revealing the letter that would change my life.

                                   I didn't lie, it had really changed me.

                                   We moved, along with the Bank to another place. We started our new life here, trying our best to forget about the past that caused us pain and sorrow. We did, mostly my parents and Alice's parents. They started to believe the fact that we were living here all along, throwing the accident at the back of their minds. Yes, I did too so as Alice. We studied in the public school and met Seth and Cedric.

                                    Alice had sworn to never play the piano ever again and she then turned into a girl who wanted to get a scholarship and enroll in Harvard or Oxford. Although I should do the same thing, but let's face it, I was to born to sing.

                                     With that, I joined the choir hoping to fill the emptiness. But soon my choir teacher, Miss Carmen found out my incredible range and told me that I should go solo, not hiding in the background. She said I was no Kelly Rowland but Beyonce. I felt offended because I was clearly not a girl and I did not sing like one.

                                     Alice didn't approve the fact I was once again forming a band, so as my parents. But I told them I wanted this so much, eventually, they gave in. Alice was not happy about it but she still suppported me in every way she could. Then, 'Forever Yours' was formed.

                                     Well, the part that I turned gay was when I couldn't accept other girls grinding themselves at me. The only girl I loved would always be Luce, although she broke mine like a piece of shit. That's why I started to drive to the another road in full speed, without looking back.

                                    -

                                    Present

                                    But here I was, fire burning inside of me like I had always had. She too, had the same light in her eyes. Were we on the same page?

                                    "Aaron, is she telling the truth?" That voice snapped me back, forcing me to pull my gaze on her to look at him, the one I was supposed to be deeply in love with. Was I?

                                    "Tell me this bitch was fake, tell me Aaron!" He shouted at me, gripping my shoulders harshly causning me to groan.

                                     "Stop it!" Alice pushed away Dean and wrapped my arms to walk away. I let her, because I couldn't move my feet like them had been attached to the ground permanently.

                                      I looked at both of them.

                                      The girl I had wanted to marry since I'd been with her. The only one I thought I would ever love, but turned out to be an unjust and cruel woman. Still, I couldn't deny I was still hoping she was with me.

                                       The boy I had dreamt to touch him finally standing here beside me. The only I thought would ever love too after her. But now, I was having doubt that if I was really gay when she was here.

                                        I was in dilemma.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am NOT abanding this story although I DID on-hold it for a while.

But here it's. Hope you all keep reading it! Because I found out recently everyone lost interest in this story.

This story is about to end. So please read it until the end, you won't be disappointed.

Check out my new bxb story 'Split' and another new story 'It's Only Matter It's Beating'

Thank you ^.^

Special shoutout for RunRampage^.^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.3K 13
Gabby Swift was the girl who falls head over heels for a guy and never the right one but she couldn't help but fall straight away, even if she didn't...
877 0 46
I am fucking in love with you Chase Adams I say, and if I have too I'd scream it from the top of my lungs. I say throwing my hands in the air. Chase...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
317 16 7
Nolan thought that he had already conquered his demons when he had fought Gabe and won. Now, though... Now he was starting to learn that it took more...