YouTube One-Shots

By Mystic_Am_Wildcat

Just some ideas that I had for YouTubers. Some may be cute and others may punch you right in the feels. Also... More

Soldier Coming Home (GassyMexican)
Just as Broken (Delirious)
I'm You (Delirious)
Brothers (Delirious)
Please Remember Me (Delirious)
Tastes good (Delirious)
Too Cute (GassyMexican)
Hijacked Account o3o
AN: Requests?
Rescuer (GassyMexican)
Death Of A Masked Man (Delirious)
Droid (SilentDroidd)
Hey
Hey
Faithfully

Stream Stealing (GassyMexican)

178 5 5
By Mystic_Am_Wildcat

It was late Friday night. Max was streaming some FuF. And was pretty drunk at this point. And I was bord. So... I had a plan. I heard him get up and go to the bathroom I silently enter his recording room and sit in his chair. His chat started to go crazy. I smiled and hushed the chat. I put on Max's headphones and listened to what his friends were saying. "Max? Why is your chat going insane?" I started to play the game he was playing. I couldn't stop smiling. I then heard. "You little shit!" Max yelled loud enough for his mic to pick it up. Max took his headphones off my head and put them on. "Scoot." I didn't move he then shrugged and sat on me. "Max! Get off! Your fat!" "Then get out of my chair." "No!" He then said "then I'm not moving." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Amy.... Please? Will you move?" He said. I sighed and said "Fine. Get off." He stood up and I got out of the chair and he sat down. I them sat on him. "AMY!" I laughed "What?!" I said innocently. He sighed and pulled me to the side and started to play the game. "Not gonna introduce me to the crowd?" I said. He looked at me. And then grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. He then laughed. "Sure." He said releasing my face. He turned to the camera and said. "Everyone. This is my girlfriend. Amy. She is an asshole. And a bitch at times. But I love her to pieces. I couldn't love this girl anymore than I do." He made me blush "aw. Max... Your too kind. I couldn't love a cuter, kinder, funnier, more down to earth man than you." He smiled. "See why I love this girl? And she cooks. So... That's a bonus." We both laughed. And his friends were slightly confused. I missed his forehead and left the room. I need to steal his stream more often.

_____________________________

Was watching the Mexican streaming last night so I got this as an idea. So I wrote it. And that's me subscribing to Max in the picture. So. I'm happy. Two months in a row.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
62.8K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...