The Blader Kids Teleport to S...

Od MadoyaTatemano

This story will be BeyBlade: Metal Fury and Sonic X COMBINED! For BeyBlade: Metal Fury, it has been A Year si... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: BeyBlade Spirit Freaks
Chapter 3: Three Stars? | Where Are We?
Chapter 4: Where's Madoka? | The Secret Hedgehog has been Revealed
Chapter 5: Ryuga and Madoka's Friendly Chat
Chapter 7: Madoka's Power

Chapter 6: A Little Bit of Liliana's History

254 8 4
Od MadoyaTatemano

Gingka's POV
Time: 7:50 AM

Me and The Legendary Bladers are still finding Madoka. We were trying to find that golden light the shot from the sky a few minutes ago. We knew it was Madoka's anger because she got that angry last night.

"How could Madoka go this far?!" Kyoya wondered.

"She did say that she can sometimes walk a long distance as long it's with her 2 Brothers." I said.

"When did she tell you that?"

"She didn't tell me. I heard her talking in her sleep the other day. She also said that she used to live in a city called Liliana."

"Did Madoka say anything about Dragons while she was sleeping?" Yuki says as he caught up to me.

"Now that you mention it, she did."

"Then that means she used to live in Liliana, The City of Dragons. I read in my studies that one of the people that owned The Forbidden Bey, LDrago lived in Liliana. I also heard rumors that there was an accident that happened back in 2002 when The Mother of The Kishatu Family was trying to control and protect one of the Liliana Dragons." Yuki explained.

"Come on! There's no way she could survive there. She's scared of Dragons." Kyoya says.

"How would you know that she's scared of Dragons, You and Madoka have been hanging a lot lately after Valentine's Day." King wondered.

"That's none of your business."

"Why do you say that? Is it because your hiding something? Something that we might be surprised about?"

"Leave your hands out of this!"

"Oh come on, we're trying to find Madoka aren't we? So why not talk about her. So what are you hiding?!"

"Hey guys, how about less fighting and more finding Madoka?" I said nicely.

"NO!" Kyoya and King yelled at me. I backed away from their conversation with a Sweatdrop going down my face. I went to the others to see what they think about this nonsense.

"Those two really need to stop fighting! This isn't fun at all!" Tithi yelled.

"You're right, Kyoya and King need to stop acting like little children." Aguma says, Kyoya and King heard what Aguma said. They turned their faces to him and getting angry.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE CHILDREN?! IM A KING!"

"NO I AM!!! I AM THE KING OF THE WILD BEASTS!!!"

"This is what happens when you call them out, Aguma" Yuki whispers to Aguma.

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind!"

"I wonder why Madoka's Screams have gotten louder than usual? She's even louder than when you guys were fighting back at Mist Mountain." Dynamis says.

"You heard her screaming?" I was a little surprised.

Dynamis Sweatdrops "Yeah I did, so is this the first time you heard her this loud then usual or was there a time when she yelled loudly and she made beacon?"

"No, not that I can think of. She only goes up in flames, that's it!"

"Maybe she's related to Ryuga." Chris said randomly.

"Why would you say that, Chris? They have nothing in common."

"They where the same kind of shoes, they can walk a long distance by their selves and they both have Anger Issues."

"There's no way that Madoka could be related to him!"

"She might be." Yuki says as he joined back in the conversation. "The Father of the Family looks like Ryuga but The Mother... She hasn't been seen in years! She disappeared with the remaining Dark Power that was never sealed. So there might be a possibility that The Mother might look like Madoka."

"Well when we find Madoka, we'll ask her if she knows anything."

Kyoya and King stopped fighting and the gang started focusing looking for Madoka again while Kenta was walking in the back having something what looks like a Robot Part in his hand. It had a picture of a head of someone with glasses, a bald head and a mustache. Who could this be?

Meanwhile, Ryuga and Madoka teleported to a steep path in the forest. Ryuga runs down the steep path as Madoka holds onto him tightly.

Madoka's POV
Time: 7:50 AM

"Where are we going, Ryuga?" I asked.

Ryuga didn't answer to my question and kept focusing on running. He's been running for about 5 minutes straight!

During those minutes I stopped crying because I wanted to know where we were going?

I wondered why Ryuga was wearing the cloak over his head. Is he afraid of Dr. Eggman?

I got out of My Mind when Ryuga spoke and said, "Look in front of you, we're almost there."

I looked what was in front of me, we got out of the forest and into the sunshine. I looked around and everything looked so beautiful.

I smiled happily, it felt like I was a little girl again. Ryuga puts me down on my feet, I walked around and felt the air pass me, It feels very nice.

I looked behind me and I saw Ryuga removing the cloak from his head, he looked at me and I gave him a smile.

"Ryuga, where did you find this place?"

"I found this place a few hours before I found you."

"Well I'm surprised."

"Hn?"

"I thought you would've destroyed it."

"I couldn't because that man was chasing me."

"Then why didn't you fight him back, do you have a reason for that?"

"I don't have to answer that." Ryuga crosses his arms.

"That's ok."

Ryuga then walked to the side of me and looked up at the sky.

"Do you remember anything from your past?"

"Since when did you care?"

"Just answer the question."

"Actually, I do. A couple of things. My 2 Brothers and I would always play Hide N' Seek in the forest."

"Why would you guys do that? Why didn't you and your brothers play inside?"

"Well because when we played inside the house, I usually go down into the basement into the secret lab and hid there."

"A Secret Lab?" Ryuga looked at me.

"Yeah, even though that was the dumbest spots I could ever choose because I could barely breath in there. Our house that I was living in was near A Volcano. One time when I was hiding in there, I might've touched a few buttons and I might've done something wrong."

"Hn, I thought you were the smart one."

"I WAS A YOUNG CHILD! I DIDNT KNOW I WAS DOING!"

"So what happened after that? Did your mother or father realized somethings wrong?"

"I think they did but they never told me so I told my brothers that we can't play hide n' seek in the house so we had to play outside in the forest."

"That's not a bright idea."

"Trust me, I know. One of my best hiding spots was climbing up the tree and waiting for my brothers to give up."

"Did they."

"Yeah! Then when they weren't looking I take a leap of faith and purposely land on My Oldest Brother's Back."

"That must've hurt him."

"Well whenever I land on his back, he never feels pain. Only I did because one time when I jumped, My Left arm was scrapped by one of the tree branches."

"Did you cry?"

"Only for a few seconds because My Older Brother grabbed my arm and started to suck the blood like a Vampire! Then he wrapped it with a piece of fabric and we all went home."

"What about your other brother?"

"He kept laughing when I kept falling on The Older Brother."

I walked towards near the edge of the land, I sat down and started to pick some flowers.

"Is there another thing that you remember?"

"Yeah, Well.. I only remember one part of it." I stood up and I looked at at Ryuga, face to face.
"I remember that My Mother took me to 2 rooms. One of them was connecting a Creature Spirit inside of me and the other room was taking care of one of My Parent's tough projects. My Mother put The Tough Project in My Soul, My eyes were closed so I didn't have to see it happen. Then she gave me to a Silver Hedgehog and told the hedgehog to bring me somewhere safe. While the Hedgehog was running away I open my eyes and saw My Mom..." I quickly turn away.

"Madoka?"

"I'm fine, sorry." I said then I spoke in my head. "I mustn't cry. I can't!" I tear up, I quickly run into Ryuga's arms, I hugged and I cried over his shoulder.

"Madoka, Smile."

I pulled away, I wiped my tears away and I smiled at him.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Where are we going now?"

"I'm bringing you back to your friends." Ryuga says as he extended his hand out for me. I took his hand and we walked away from the beautiful scenery.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.6K 431 23
┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓ 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲× 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 × 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ "𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙨...𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚...
410 18 7
"You promised you'd come back for me. But where are you? Why did you leave me behind?" A beyblade Mafia! AU fanfiction (metal series)
10.8K 286 14
Ranked #2 in 'silverthehedgehog' stories! Ranked #1 in 'taiream' stories! - It has been seven years of peace following the grueling war with Eggman a...
78.7K 1.4K 26
BOOK 3 OF 'To Love A Hedgehog' Sonic X (c) creator Story (c) me