Heavy x female medic reader

By DrRichtofen666

More

Dinner.

Your first day :)

145 4 0
By DrRichtofen666

You walk to the base with a small smile.  *Hallo Y/N!* Medic says with a smirk. *Hi toots* Scout says with a smile. *Hello you guys where is the team at doctor?* You say softly. *oh zhey are at zhe base Y/N. Medic says with a soft smile.  You walk to the base with scout and medic you talk to medic as scout runs ahead. *So doctor I will be working with you and heavy right?* You say softly*  You and medic get to the base after scout. *So doctor who will I meet first?* You say with a smile* *Jou vill meet mien friend Heavy first Y/N.* Medic says as he looks at you with a smile* As you and medic walk in Heavy sees you and medic talking with smiles on your faces. *Hello leetle girl you must be Y/N Da?* Heavy says with a smile as he looks into you E/C eyes. * Y y y yeah I am* you say shyly. After meeting the team you go and lay for a nap. 

A/N sorry it is short it is my first time making a story like this but hit that vote button LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 62K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

179K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...