Under the Influence

By Louisa5853

Cassie Rosario is a confident, career driven 27 year-old with major commitment issues. After meeting Eminem h... More

I.
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
The End.
The Night Cassie And Em Met...(Imagine 1)
The Time Cassie Got Really Drunk...(Imagine 2)
The Jealous Girlfriend...(Imagine 3)
The Announcement...(Imagine 4, Part 1 (?))
The Decision...(Imagine 4, Part 2)
The Surprise...(Imagine 5)
The Breaking Point...(Imagine 6)

IV.

2.9K 103 36
By Louisa5853

May 17th 2000.
New York, New York.

We traveled in separate cars again to his hotel but this time instead of meeting me up at the top floor he waited for me at the elevator with his security. "Thanks guys" he dismissed his security as he saw me approaching. Now that we were out of club I was able to get a good look at him. He was dressed simply in a black muscle tee and grey sweats, of course too big for him. I'm not sure how he how did it but he made the most mundane clothes look amazing. Wordlessly we stepped into the elevator and he pushed the button to take us to the 52nd floor. As soon as the doors shut and we were completely alone he turned around and nudged me against the elevator wall. "I've wanted to do this all night" he placed a hand on either side of my head and pushed his lips against mine. I was surprised by his forwardness but quickly reciprocated the kiss pulling him down by the nape of his neck and tracing his bottom lip with my tongue. He removed his hands from the wall placing them on my hips rubbing small circles on my skin, meanwhile he attacked my neck with his lips. My breath became erratic as suddenly the elevator felt very hot from the passionate moment. He smelled heavenly, and I recognized the cologne he was wearing from the other night. He stopped kissing my neck and pressed a gentle and long kiss to my lips, switching up the mood very quickly from frantic to calm. The elevator dinged and we were brought out of our heated moment.

I pulled away from him and smoothed out my crinkled dress whilst he ran his hand through his hair. "What the hell was that?" I looked at him curiously, still a little out of breath.

"I didn't want to jump you in-front of everybody. Needed to get it out of my system" he replied with a shrug as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

I chuckled at his honesty, "Come on, horn-dog". We entered the suite and it was as if it was it's own mini club; the music was loud, people were strewn across the couches and it smelled very strongly of weed. The whole of D12 was there as well as some people I recognized from the club but didn't know personally. We walked into the kitchen and Marshall grabbed us each a beer popping the cap off on the side of the bench.

"Thanks".

"So, you want some E or something? If you're into that kinda thing?"

"Not really in the mood".

"Yeah me neither. Actually I can't really be fucked with all those people out there tonight. Wanna head to my room?"

I was slightly thrown off by his suggestion as I thought he would want to hang out with his friends, not some girl he hardly knows. "Seriously?"

"Yeah what's the big deal?" he frowned at my question, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Nothing, let's go". However I was contemplating whether it was a good idea to spend this much one on one time with him. I had promised myself earlier in the night I wasn't going to get close to him, and so far I wasn't sticking to it.

He lead me to his room and shut the door behind us, leaving us in silence, I looked around the room appreciating that it was actually tidy. I walked over to the stereo on top of the dresser, "Do you have any CD's with you?"

"Uh yeah, in the first drawer" he walked into the en suite bathroom shutting the door after him. I rifled through his various hip-hop CD's until I came across Biggie's 'Ready to Die' picking it out of it's case and setting it up. I started up my favorite track 'Gimme the Loot' and sat on the edge of the bed taking off my shoes, bobbing my head to the beat. Marshall dramatically swung open the door as he re-entered the room rapping along to the track kicking off his shoes as he did so. "My man Inf left a Tec and a nine at my crib, turned himself in, he had to do a bid, a one-to-three, he be home the end of '93, I'm ready to get this paper, G, you with me?"

I stood up and began to rap my favorite part to him pretending to be gangster waving my hands about and grabbing at my crotch "Motherfucking right, my pocket's looking kind of tight, and I'm stressed, yo Biggie let me get the vest".

He was grinning at my performance but replaced it with a mocking hard face "Oh shit B, you a gangster now?" he walked up to me pretending to be tough too bobbing his head.

"Oh, you haven't heard 'bout me? I'm the dopest rapper in the game" I sarcastically cocked my chin up and crossed my arms high up on my chest.

"Yeah you really look it" he pinged my dress and I playfully pushed him away from me as he laughed. Marshall walked over to his dresser and pulled out a bag of weed, a grinder and some papers to roll the joint with. He set it on the top of dresser and began to prepare it, whilst I sat on the bed criss cross style. "You got a light?" he finished up rolling the joint and licked it to seal it.

"No, don't you?"

"Nah usually Proof does. Fuck, I'll be right back".

He ducked out into the suite and I could hear drunken cheers, "Em! Where the fuck you been man?" I recognized Proof's voice and laughed to my self as I sat there waiting for Marshall. No more than a minute later he returned lighter in hand and he lit up the joint. Taking a long drawl of it he sighed in satisfaction as he lay down on the bed with his back against the head board. I crawled up the bed to take the joint from him and laid against the headboard next to him. Between us we finished the joint in silence passing it back and forth, I closed my eyes feeling very blissful.

A thought popped in my head as I remembered something that was mentioned earlier in the night "So, I never got to hear the story about the time a Grandma tried to put the moves on you".

"Oh fuck, I tried real hard to forget this. So we were in London and went to some Irish pub or something. I was at the bar getting a beer when this old lady, I mean really fucking old. I'm surprised she was still alive" I laughed at his harsh description. "She began to chat me up you know 'we don't get men like you round here often' and shit. I was trying to escape from her when she went to kiss me, and her teeth fell out and landed in my drink".

"You're kidding me!"

"I wish I fucking was. I've never been more scared in my life". I was silent for a moment before I completely lost it, cracking up at his story. Imaging his reaction sent me into hysterics, I'm sure if I was sober it wouldn't be as funny, but in the moment it definitely was. Soon me and Marshall were both laughing uncontrollably. The laughter eventually died out and I wiped the tears from underneath my eyes.

"Fuck, that was funny."

"It is now."

Realizing how late it now was I was beginning to get a little un-comfortable still in my club outfit. "Do you have something I could wear maybe? I kinda want to get out of this" I looked down referencing to my dress.

"Yeah." He got up and looked in his wardrobe for some clothes for me, coming up with a plain white t-shirt and some black Calvin Klein boxers. "This good?"

"Thanks" I took it out of his hands and pulled my dress over my head. I had no hesitations about being naked in front of him, he had already seen it all before. Marshall seemed surprised I stripped down so openly but didn't complain as he watched me step into the boxers.

"Damn, you ever wear a bra?" he raised his eyebrow at me as he also began to strip down till he was just in his boxers.

"Not really" I shrugged on the t-shirt and lay back down on the bed. He turned off the main light but walked over to the dresser turning on a lamp, creating a nice relaxing atmosphere. Marshall joined me in the bed pulling the cover over us.

"Come 'ere" he opened his arms for me and pulled me into him laying his arms loosely over my waist, my head resting on his bare chest. "Man I really wish they would fucking leave already" he said in frustration about the party that was continuing outside the bedroom. He stuck his chin on the top of my head and I could hear his heart beating slowly in his chest. I felt incredibly safe in his arms which slowed all the thoughts racing around in my head.

My fingers traced over the tattoo on his left bicep, outlining the mushroom skull. I read the script underneath the drawing, "Who's Ronnie?". He tensed around me and didn't reply, instantly I felt like an idiot for ruining the mood by obviously touching on a sensitive subject. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. You don't have to answer".

"Uh, it's fine." He didn't speak for a long time and I stayed running my fingers over his upper arm, wondering what he was thinking and whether or not his was mad at me. I thought the subject had been dropped when he cleared his throat "He was my uncle." I pulled back from him and laid my head on the pillow so I could see his face, his arm stayed laid across my waist. "He killed him self when we were teenagers, in '91". His face looked pained as he talked about him and he was avoiding eye contact with me. I remained patient and waited for him to open up, "We were really close 'cause we were basically the same age. He introduced me to hip-hop and helped me through some tough shit when we were younger. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am today". My heart broke when he looked at me and I could see in his eyes that he'd never gotten over it. I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss to his lips, our lips barely brushing.

"I'm sure he's really proud of you". I went to cuddle back into his chest but he flipped me and hovered over my body. His arms rested above my head and he stared down at me. I stared back studying his face; his lips were perfectly plump and up close you could see faded freckles dotted across his skin from the sun. I raised my hand up and ran my finger over the dip in his chin, light stubble scratching against my fingers. "You like my butt chin?"

"Mmm" His warm breath fanned over my face as he lightly laughed at my odd actions. I moved my hand up to cup his cheek and he lowered his face to mine, his lips ghosting over mine. Slowly and carefully he kissed me, sending shivers down my body. This kiss felt different to the one in the elevator, like we had all the time in the world. Our kiss deepened his tongue gentle but demanding, I moaned into his mouth and my fingers twisted at his hair. He removed his lips from mine and I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at his actions.

He pushed my t-shirt up my torso exposing my chest before pulling it over my head entirely. I breathed hard as I looked up at him waiting to see what he was going to do. His tongue darted over his lips before he kissed down my stomach whilst massaging my breasts with his hands. He moved down the bed and kissed above the waistband of the boxers before slowly revealing my skin inch by inch. Marshall rid my body of the boxers leaving me completely naked, he pushed my legs open and positioned himself between them. My anticipation grew as he kissed at the inside of thighs, causing me to squirm with impatience.

"Marsh-" I was cut off as he kissed my center. His tongue traced over me skillfully and I knew I wouldn't last very long, the tension had been building between us all night. I squeezed my breasts and moaned in immense pleasure as he went to town on me, paying special attention to my clit. Without warning two of his fingers entered me and pumped fast, his attention not leaving me once. "Oh God!" I called out in pleasure when he hummed against me and moved his hands to underneath my thighs digging his nails into the flesh. The mixture of pleasure and slight pain sent me into a frenzy and he had to hold me down as my hips bucked up. Unexpectedly and forcefully I came, a warm euphoric feeling flooding my body, causing my toes to curl and hands to fly into his hair keeping him in place. His movements didn't cease or slow and I basked in the moment, my back arching of the bed and incoherent attempts at words escaping my mouth. I came down from my high and he began to kiss the inside of my thighs gently again. "Kiss me" I panted as I tried to pull him up to me, our mouths molded against each other and I could taste myself on his lips.

I moved my hand down to the front of his boxers to return the favor but he halted my hand before I could get any further. "It's okay", he placed a long peck to my lips and rolled over onto the bed pulling my back to his front and spooning me. I appreciated that he didn't expect anything back from me, he did it because he wanted to. Yawning loudly I curled up into a ball and snuggled into him. "Tired?" I just nodded and closed my eyes as he played with a curl that had come loose out of my bun.

"Night Marshall".

"Night Cass". I softly smiled to myself at him calling me by my nickname and began drifting off to sleep feeling exhausted from our long evening together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke feeling very discombobulated and confused, not quite knowing where I was. My eyes cracked open, giving me a fright when I saw Marshall's arm. I turned my head to see Marshall still knocked out cold, quietly snoring with his mouth parted slightly, he looked very cute. I wiggled out of his hold and stretched my back, it cracking as I stood. I found his clothes he lent me to wear before they were tossed carelessly on the floor due to last night's activities. Scooping them up I silently walked to the bathroom. After I'd dressed I looked in the mirror to check my morning state, bags lay under my eyes but my skin had a nice glow. I shook my hair out of the bun Jordan put it in and combed through it with my fingers before leaving it out. Marshall was still asleep when I returned to the room, face mushed against the pillow and sprawled out across the bed in a starfish position. Deciding not to disturb him I looked around for my handbag but had no luck finding it, when I remembered I left it on the kitchen bench. I tip-toed out of the room being extra careful to not let the door close loudly, and made my way to the kitchen. The suite was absolutely trashed; empty bottles everywhere, furniture tipped over and even some members of D12 passed out in various places.

Proof was standing at the counter eating a bowl of Coco-pops as made my way into the kitchen "Yo, how's it going Cassie?" he asked with a mouth full of cereal.

"Oh hey, Proof. Yeah good thanks. Late night last night?" My eyes landed on my bag and I checked my phone, it was already 11.53 am! I had three messages and a missed call from Amy, I sighed a little.

"Yeah, real late. The last person fucked off at 6. What about you? Late night?" he said with a wink.

"Wouldn't you like to know". Proof laughed and agreed before excusing himself to use the bathroom.

Cautiously I opened the texts from Amy, the first one reading "Cass, you have no idea how sorry I am. Please talk to me" the second "I miss you!" I sadly smiled at her message because I missed her too. I decided I'd ignored her for long enough and dialed her number.

"Cassie, hey!"

"Hey" I fiddled with the bottom of my t-shirt.

"I know you're pissed at me and I would be too, please let me make it up to you. I want to apologize in person".

I really appreciated how she wanted to put effort in and I could tell she really meant what she said. "I'm not home at the moment but I will be soon, drop by the apartment at 1.30?"

"Okay will do! Thank you Cassie".

"Later Amy".

"See you soon Cass!"

I went back into the bedroom and began to dress into my own clothes, slipping on my shoes and jewelry. Checking I had everything I brought with me, I made my way out the door and thought I had managed to not wake Marshall, I didn't do pillow talk.

"You going?" a sleepy voice from the bed croaked.

I silently cursed and faced Marshall who was watching me from the bed. "Yeah, I didn't want to wake you. I have to meet someone in a hour" I was desperately trying to make a speedy departure.

"That's cool". He failed to hid the subtle disappointment in his voice.

"Yeah so...I'll see you around". I didn't even stay to hear his reply and I mentally slapped myself at how poorly I'd handed that situation. Speedily I raced out of the suite and into the elevator before any of D12 woke up and asked me where I was going. Why did I get myself into this situation? I knew this wouldn't turn out well.

Just as I was about to enter the elevator I stopped when I heard the suite door open. "Yo yo, hold up" Marshall called out to me as he walked over to me, putting on a t-shirt to cover his torso.

"Yeah?" I replied unsurely.

"Why you always running off on me?" He raised his eyebrow at me questioningly.

"I'm not. I have to meet someone soon". I shuffled on my feet feeling very uncomfortable in this situation.

"You sure that's why?" He knew I was bullshitting him, so I decided to be honest.

I huffed out loudly before replying. "Okay, not really. It's just...this was a really bad idea". He looked shocked at my answer, his eyebrows raising. "I shouldn't have met up with you a second time. I broke my own rule; never see a hookup a second time.

"What's the big deal? We're just having fun".

"But it's not for me. I don't do this, we've gotten personal with each other and for me that's bad news. You don't want a relationship or to date and neither do I. So I have to cut this short before feelings get involved. I'm sorry, but it's just how I operate".

"Why don't you just speak for yourself?"

"Huh?"

"Don't say I don't want a relationship or want to date when you don't know" His face and voice were laced with annoyance.

"Are you talking about us?" he shrugged at my reply and an awkward silence fell over us.

"We couldn't date, you know that. I live in New York and your in Detroit. Plus our careers both rule our lives, we're always busy". He looked down at his feet, avoiding my eyes. "I really need to get going. I'll see you around". I gave him a small sorry smile before stepping into the elevator, with him watching me leave. Fuck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: This is my favorite Chapter yet! Marshall is actually really loving and sweet. It's a shame that Cassie is so cold hearted...What do you guys think will happen? Let me know and please vote! Thanks for all the lovely comments I've gotten so far :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
65.6K 2K 25
Description Lilly Wilcher is a 35 year old highly regarded Administrative Assistant for a large New York City business. After a failed relationshi...
16.4K 475 18
6 months have passed since Victoria left. Now she's back but is she ready to bring Marshall back into her life again? Or has he found someone else to...
32.8K 1.1K 50
Jordyn and Marshall first meet on one of those days Marshall is desperately trying to sell copies of his debut album Infinite, vending on the streets...