Charming (Sons Of Anarchy)

By vampirewerewolves

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] Ethel left her own country Australia, to live in America in a town called Charming... More

Charming (Sons Of Anarchy)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's notes
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Authors Notes
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 31

6.1K 113 2
By vampirewerewolves

Getting into the car, the backseat as Mum and Gemma were in the front, I pulled on my seatbelt.

"You're going to need this." Gemma turned back towards me, holding something in the palm of her hand.

Looking closer, I noticed it was a key. Must be a key to Jax's house, somethi bg I didn't have.

"Gemma, I can't take your key." I frowned, shaking my head.

"It's not my key." She shook her head. "It's yours."

"Fiddlesticks. I don't live here." I again shook my head.

"Baby, your Jax's ol' lady and for what's going on, you do live with him. So go on, take it. Jax did get it for you, he just hadn't given it to you yet." She reached closer to me, gesturing me to take it.

"Oh. Okay." I nodded, taking it from her palm and sticking it into the pocket of my jeans.

"What's so shocking about it?" Mum asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, I just wasn't expecting it." I answered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's what happens when you get a boyfriend, dear." Mum laughed, making Gemma laugh as well.

"Well I bet that you and Dad wouldn't like me having my boyfriend's key when I was a teenager." I smirked.

"Ethel, your father would of killed him." Mum sighed. "But that never stopped you, now did it?"

Jax's POV:

The guys, the Deadly Rogues and myself had finally arrived back at the clubhouse. All of Samcro parked where we usually lined up, but the other club parked further up, nearby the club doors. Not wasting any time, I scooted into the clubhouse, and through to the conference room. Juice was sitting there at the table with the laptop in front of him.

"What you got Juice?" I questioned leaning down and staring at the laptop screen.

Hearing the door shut behind us, I spotted Clay walk over to the curtain and pull it shit. Heading over to Juice and I, he also stared down at the screen.

"So I was curious, I decided to look up Cheek. And well, nothing came up. But check this out, I searched up Diego Sanchez." Juice scrolled down the a little bit, revealing information and of course a picture.

It was a picture of Cheek. It didn't even take me long to notice the similarities. So after all, Cheek was Diego Sanchez, of the Deadly Rogues.

"Are you sure?" Clay questioned walking over to the window and peering out at Cheek.

"I'm not sure, I'm positive. There's no possible way that it can't be him." Juice replied, looking over his shoulder at Clay.

"What do we do? We cant just sit here and wait. Cheek has an advantage against us all." I stood up tall, turning to face Clay.

"Mostly you and Ethel." Clay replied, turning to face me. "At the moment it would be beneficial to wait, son. And when things get fishy, we'll approach Mr Smith about it." Clay flickered his attention back to me.

Now that answer wasn't good enough, not one bit.

"This is bullshit!" I kicked the table leg and paced back and forth. This wasn't fair, not on Ethel. We had a chance to put a bullet into his head right now, why couldn't we? I'm sure if Mr Smith and club found out what Cheek had been up to, he would hand him over to us on a silver platter.

"Look Jax, I'm sorry. But if we want this alliance, we need to keep quiet. Pretend we don't know, at least we'll be a step ahead of the prick." Clay shook his head.

"It was your stupid idea about this fucking alliance!" I hissed.

"Son, I know you want his head in a fucking platter but we need to be smart about this! You think going out there with a gun right now is smart? No. We need to think about the club's safety and at the moment, we're on a thin fucking line."

"Yeah? So what about Ethel's safety?!" If looks could kill, Clay would have been dead and buried.

"Ethel will be fine. As long as she is with a member, she will be safe." Clay added, looking very confident in himself.

"No this is fucked. You're putting my fucking girl on the line! What you trying to do? Use her as fucking bait?" I yelled, my fists were clenched. I was in a pit of rage.

"No-"

"I need a fucking drink." I laughed, mockingly.

"Don't get shitfaced! We've got business-" Clay hissed as I walked out the door.

I wanted to kill Cheek and I had so many opportunities to. He was right there, in our clubhouse. He was an easy target.

Ethel's POV:

Before heading back to the clubhouse, the three of us, Gemma, Mum and I, went to the local bottle-o. We had managed to fill Gemma's entire boot filled of cartons of beer and more than a dozen bottles of spirits. Varying from vodka to rum to bourbon.

When we had managed to arrive at the clubhouse, nobody was around. The whole front of filled of Harley's, but not one person was in sight. They all must have been in the chapel, discussing the alliance. Bullshit.

Gemma, Mum and I, with the help of the prospect Half-Sack, carried in all the booze. They were dealing with the cans and stubbies of beer whilst I was stacking the bottles of straight spirits.

Once they were done, Gemma and Mum vanished from inside the clubhouse, obviously heading to the Teller-Morrow workshop office. Mum surely would have been curious about it, seeing all the different parts of the turf.

"Hey." A voice sounded from beside me as I placed the last bottle of vodka on the shelf, making sure the newest bottle was at the back.

I stood to my feet and dusted myself off, than I turned to face the person beside me. He was wearing white stained vans, light blue jeans with a black belt and of course a brown shirt with the prospect kutte over the top. He had sandy blonde her and green eyes. It was Half-Sack.

"Hey Half Sack." I gave him a small smile, slowly rounding out from behind the bar, him following closely and picking up the remaining cardboard boxes.

"If you want you can just call me Kip." He suggest with a grin, holding the flattened boxes against his chest.

"Kip does sound better, no offense." I murmured, watching how awkward he looked.

"No that's fine." He chuckled. "You can call me whatever you like."

I gave Kip a half smile and nodded my head. "Do you wanna hand with those boxes?" I asked, watching his attitude change almost immediately.

"No, I'm all good." He puffed his chest out, just the slightest and gave me a smirk. "Besides, I'm the prospect and you're the ol' lady, you shouldn't be doing my job."

"You're right. I shouldn't be, Kip." I sent him a wink, my smile never vanishing.

Kip just chuckled again and nodded his head, his green eyes sparkling as he stood there.

"So did you enjoy breakfast this morning?" I took a seat down on the stool by the bar.

"Yeah I did, it's just I don't eat meat." He nodded.

"So you're the vegetarian." I noted, nodding my head in understanding. Well he was skinny, it made sense.

"That's right."

"So if you didn't eat any of the meat, what did you eat?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"The salad, it was nice." He beamed.

"Donna made that." I stated.

"So what did you make?" He tilted his head to one side.

"I didn't, but I did clean the barbeque." I shook my head, grinning. "That was a job in itself, that's for sure."

"Impressive, I noticed how it seemed to sparkle in the sunlight." He teased this time, making me laugh.

"Oh yeah, that thing would be doing more than just sparkling. It looks spanking brand new now." I spun around on the stool.

"That it does." He agreed. "So, you're from Australia and all, but where abouts specifically?"

"I'm from the Northern Territory, in a little town up in Arnhem Land." I answered, the smile widening as I thought of my home. It was beautiful there, no doubt about it. I sure missed it.

"Oh yeah, what's it like there?" He leaned against the edge of the pool table, looking more than intrigued.

"It's a mining town, so it's not too bad. It is a nice place, very beautiful beaches and water holes. But it was very remote. The next town is about 800km away." I twiddled my thumbs.

"Maybe one day I'll get to that part of the world." He murmured, staring away from me for a moment.

"Yeah go ahead, it's completely different to Charming. Like it's a regular town, but because it's so remote, it has the typical struggles."

"Like what?" He turned his attention back to me.

"Sometimes the barge doesn't come in, so woolies will run out of food." I said in a completely calm tone, something that looked to have shocked Kip.

"Wow that sounds bad." He frowned.

"Yeah, it's nothing to brag about." I giggled.

"Charming's not like that, we are lucky in that way."

Kip and I grew quiet, our conversation seemed to have come to an end and I was simply enjoying the silence. But since he was still there, looking into space I decided to ask him a question. One that revolved around having two names. Or basically about how he got the name 'Half-Sack'.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the name Half-Sack?" I spotted the empty stubby of beer on the bar beside me and decided to chuck it into the rubbish, as I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Kip questioned, raising an eyebrow. He sure looked surprised I had even asked.

"Sure, why not? Unless you're uncomfortable with me knowing?" I grinned, throwing the stubby into the bin and taking a seat back onto my stool.

"No I don't really care if you know or not." He laughed. "Well you see-" Kip paused for a moment as he placed the boxes down onto the pool table he was leaning against. He than stood up and lowered his hands to his belt buckle.

I could feel myself getting a little more concerned for the reason why he was starting to undo his jeans, but I kept quiet. I didn't know if I really wanted to know anymore, that was for sure.

Kip dropped his jeans and tugged down his briefs, revealing his manhood.

"I got my left nut blown off in Iraq, yeah look at the guy." Kip said confidently, smiling. "I did have a prosthetic one, but it got infected." He held up his shaft revealing his deformed nutsack.

I was in shock. He had literally dropped his pants in front of me and showed me the reason he was nicknamed Half-Sack. Poor guy, when it happened it must of hurt like a bitch.

"Ouch." I said in a high pitched voice. It was hard to hide the shock in my voice.

Noticing the doors to the chapel open, I looked away from Kip and towards Clay who happened to be the first person to walk out.

"Jesus Christ! Put that fucking deformed nut-bag away, will ya?!" Clay yelled out in annoyance.

"Crikey! How the fuck did that happen mate?" Scotty questioned with a slightly disturbed, yet intrigued smile plastered across his face. Of course he would be curious.

"Shit he showed you, didn't he?" Jax approached me as Kip began talking to all three of my brothers, who surrounded him like flies.

"Yeah he did. But in all fairness, I asked why he's called Half-Sack." I gave Jax a sweet smile.

"Just don't ask him that again. I'd prefer you to not check out other dude's dicks." Jax wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Why? Do you get jealous?" I smirked, teasing him.

"No, I just don't like you looking at other men." Jax shrugged.

I could tell he was trying to deny the fact that he was jealous, or unimpressed about me looking at another man's genital. Although, it had me wondering how he would react if I had said the same thing to him, regarding a woman's body part.

Getting off of the stool, I pulled away from Jax and gave him a smile, that was before I felt something hit hard against my right shoulder. Turning my head to see what it was, I notice Cheek walk pass. So he did it purposely. I sure as hell wanted to smack him one, but I was still wrapping my head around his threat.

Jax tensed up, his eyes following Cheek towards the exit of the clubhouse. He was clenching his jaw and a very pissed off look seemed to be plastered across his face. What was he pissed off about? It's not like he believed me.

"What's the matter?" I questioned grabbing my shoulder and feeling it pulsate.

"Nothing, darlin'." His voice wasn't sounding like it's usual calm and collected, it was very deep.

There was definitely something wrong, that's for sure.

"Right." I nodded, not feeling persuaded whatsoever.

"Drinks Kip!" Bobby yelled at the top of his lungs.

Kip, almost zipping up his own genitals sprinted away from my three brothers and rounded the bar with a skid. In seconds, he pulled out dozens of stubbies of beer.

Spotting Cheek reappear from outside the clubhouse, he walked back in and towards Jax and I. He was glaring at me, if looks could kill I would have been dead. And with what he said and the way he was looking at me, I wanted to have a go at him for it.

"Babe, can you do me a favour?" Jax caught my attention.

"Yeah? What is it?" I nodded, trailing my eyes away from Cheek to Jax.

"Stay away from Cheek, and I mean right away."

"Why?" I cocked an eyebrow. Did he know something I didn't? Or was he somehow jealous. Why he would be, I didn't know.

"Don't ask questions. Just do it." Jax almost snapped at me, that was before he stormed off and over to Clay, leaving me by myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.5K 24
What happens when her dad owes the Sons of Anarchy MC a lot of money? What happens when he offers up his only daughter in an arranged marriage to ta...
222K 4.1K 40
[COMPLETED] You left Tig 4 years ago and you're currently in an abusive relationship with a 4-year old daughter. Your boyfriend loses his job and dec...
29.3K 981 35
SPN/SOA AU Ellyana "Ella" Teller is the little sister of Jackson "Jax" Teller. Unlike her brother, Ella graduated from high school and decided to do...
42.3K 1.2K 20
Peri moves to Charming and finds a job, a family, a best friend and love. What happens when the loves she finds comes from two different men? Will s...