My Stalker |chanwoo|⌛

By VINTAEGIE

❝You will be mine. There is no running away from me.❞ Started: 10/04/16 Ended:04/06/16 #8 in fanfiction o... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.9
Ep.10
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.13
Ep.14
Ep.15
Ep.17
Ep.18
Ep.19
Ep.20
Ep.21
Ep.22
Ep.23
--Special Junhoe part--
Epilogue
sequel?

Ep.16

1K 68 5
By VINTAEGIE

It's been a long day at the hospital, the doctor said that he could be discharge today.

He changed his bloodstain cloths to a fresh new set of cloths and i help him walked as we exited out of the building.

"I hate the scent of this hospital, all of them are the same." Chanu snickered and it had my attention.

What does he mean?

"Why? I like it." I smiled brightly and he rolled his eyes at me, the very deep eye-roll.

"Are you blind, why would you like a place...like.... Like this?" He asked with hand gestured to the white walls.

"I like it because i have a reason not to go to school or stay at home alone. In here, the nurses would talk to me and i won't feel bored whereas if im at home, i have no one to talk to and in school, i don't have anybody." I shared and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't look at me like that." I giggled and he narrowed his eyes even deeper.

"Why don't you like this place?" I asked him, curious of his reason.

"The doctors at hospitals are stupid, they gave you high hope and take them away like it's nothing. I hate them for that." He said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did something happened to you?" I asked and he stopped on his tracks making me stopped too.

"It's not that important." He said and i held his hands. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"You can share it with me. Let it all out, im here to listen." I said as he hesistated.

"It's not good to bottle up everything to yourself, that is what my mother told me." I said and he finally shared his reason.

"I lost my parents in here. He said he could save my parents but there were all lies, lies and more lies." He started to opened up to me and his gaze were on the floor.

"Im sorry." I said and hugged him. I didn't know he was broken and here i thought i was the only one . I gave him comfort by hugging him and he wheep in my arms, his soft side that i missed so badly, he showed it again.

"It's okay. It's in the past now." He said and we continued walking to his car.

The doctor said to me, if I want chanu to recover faster, he should eat more carbohydrates and proteins, his immune system was too weak. I decided that i should do him this favor for sparing junhoe's life. I should cook for him.

We headed to the supermarket and i decided that we could shop for some ingredients.

"You stay here, i'll go and buy the ingredients needed."

"No. I don't want you to go alone, i wanna tag along." He said stubbornly.

"Chanu~ you're still recovering, you can't overwork your side it will get worse. Don't worry about me i'll be quick."

"Here. Take my card. Hurry up okay." He said passing me his black card.

"Okay~" i sang and smiled. He smiled and i hurriedly left the car and went inside the supermarket.

--Jinhwan--

I need to buy cocoa his food, i decided to head down to the supermarket with yunhyeong and donghyuk tagging along.

"What more do you need?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I need cat food and a carton of milk." I instructed him and he nod his head disappearing into the sea of people.

"Me, me, me! What do i need to do?" Donghyuk asked raising his hand up like a three year old and jumping excitedly.

I chuckled and said "You stay close to me, i don't want you to lose you at the supermar-

"Is that joojung?" Donghyuk cut me off mid-sentence.

I looked at where he was looking at and it was really her!

"Joo-" Donghyuk screamed and i covered his mouth. Joojung turned but she never saw us, she was busy choosing fruits.

"Be quite you idiot, her kidnapper might be in here somewhere. I'll go to her, you go and find yunhyeong, tell him we're leaving." I whispered and he nod his head running off to find yunhyeong.

I approched her carefully, my eyes scanning my surrounding making sure her kidnapper doesn't just come out of nowhere.

"Joojung?" she turned her head towards me and her eyes widen in shocked.

"Jinhwan!" She whispered and squat down pulling me with her.

"You have to help me, im scared, i miss cocoa and junhoe is still at that horrible place-

"Don't worry about cocoa, he is with me. I read the piece of paper you left and who is junhoe?" I asked cutting her off.

"Long story short, he is my friend and he is kidnapped too. Thank god cocoa is with you. How did you find me here?" She whispered and looked out the transparent door, eyes searching frantically.

"Fate brought us together?" I shrugged my shoulders and she death glared me.

"You have to help me. I don't even know the place he stays." Her voice cracks and held onto my hand tighter.

Soon donghyuk and yunhyeong appeared at our side and squat down as well.

"Why are we all squatting down?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Yeah why? People are looking at us weirdly." Donghyuk added and covered half of his face with his hands.

"He is here. He is at the car waiting for me, i need to hurry up or else he will know." She panicked and took a shaky breath.

"Don't worry we will get you out far away from him." I reassured her and her eyes began to glister.

"How?" She asked searching my eyes for answers.

--Joojung Mom--

"Honey, when are we leaving? I miss our daughter, she had not been calling me and im worried." I said looking out at the sea.

"We will be back in a month's time. Don't worry about her, she is already old enough to take care of herself, honey don't worry too much okay or your blood pressure will go high." Jin said looking over at me and smiled faintly.

"Do you think she is living well?"

"Well, she has cocoa to keep her company and we have junhoe with her so nothing will happen, they are probably eating right now, watching tv with cocoa by their side." Jin pictured and rubbed my back smiling at me.

"I hope what you said is true." I said and smiled faintly looking at my phone screen.

I had a bad feeling that something is happening to joojung but i shrug that feeling off and concentrate on my work here.

~~

--Jinhwan--

"How?" She asked searching my eyes for answer.

"Let's go to the back door and run for our lives." Donghyuk suggested and yunhyeong smacked his head.

"Oi! You crazy! he will know." Yunhyeong said and looked around the supermarket.

"Ouch!" Donghyuk exclaimed and death glared him.

"Uh! I have an idea, you go back with him in the car-

"No. I don't want to." She cut me off.

"I promise you, nothing will happened to you okay." I paused and carress her cheeks. She nod her head and i continued.

"You go back to him and we will follow you back from a distance, i promise, he will not notice us and then-

"Joojung? Who are you talking to?" A sudden voice was heard and we panicked.

I act as if my fruits drop out of my hands and picked them up one by one.

"Thank you miss. How careless of me." I said and signalled yunhyeong and donghyuk to follow my lead.

"Im sorry. Excuse me." I smiled to him and joojung froze on her spot.

--Chanwoo--

"Joojung? who are you talking to?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows as they panicked and this guy suddenly pretended to drop the fruits on his hands and picked them up.

"He is so bad at acting."

"Thank you miss. How careless of me." He said and stood up with the other two guys.

"Im sorry. Excuse me." He smiled to me and joojung froze on her spot.

"Who is that?" I asked her taking a step closer. Don't try to lie to me joojung, i know you know who he was.

"I bumped into him and he dropped his fruits." Joojung said, her voice cracking, she gripped the basket tightly and i know she was lying.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried my best to contain my anger that was boiling inside of me.

"Really?" I probed maintaining a poker face but still furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yes." She said firmly. Lies,lies and more lies. Nevermind this time, i'll let it slide.

She doesn't know that i heard all their conversation. I need to move house again and get rid of those guys.

"Why did you go out? I told you to stay in the car. You're so stubborn. Let's pay for this, im done picking the ingredients i needed to cook for you." She said trying so hard to be cheery but i know it's all play-pretend.

She walked pass me and queue up in line. I waited for her in the car and called bobby.

"Yes?" Bobby asked on the other side.

"I need you to find a house for me ASAP and once you found a house, bring the guy along. I have a surprise for her." I said smirking.

"Okay. I'll try finding a house for you. By the way, this guy, he wouldn't eat, i've brought for him food but he doesn't want to eat. What should i do?"

"Just let him suffer, he will die too."

"Should I?"

"No you idiot! Just tell him something believable and he will eat it. Dumbass." I scoffed and hunged up the phone.

Joojung came back two minutes later and im not planning to go home straight away.

Let's play for a little bit, it's been a while since I had fun!

This is going to be fun. I smirked and looked through the real view mirror.

~~

Vote&comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 4.8K 34
"Stop messing with me, crazy bastard!" ©anonnoying 2016 #21 - june [COMPLETED]
22.2K 1.2K 39
"Please tell me that you love me, that you'll never leave. Even if you don't mean it. I don't care. Just let me at least hear those words for the las...
6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
3.2K 140 21
"ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ..ᴏᴋᴀʏ?" "ᴀɴᴅ..ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ...ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ" "ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ...ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ..." "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ..." »ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ...ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠ...