New Girl

Von knightsgirl

Mehr

How'd She Know?
Saying Goodbye

New Girl

78 5 2
Von knightsgirl

                         PROLOGUE

I've been there before. The town called Rockwood. It scared me because I've never seen an area like this, people like this. Lower-class was something I only saw on t.v. When I first drove into the town I wanted to leave. I think it was because I was only 8 years old at that time. I guess I would've been more brave if I was older. When we parked I didn't want to leave the car. I was afraid of being kidnapped or something. But I had to. We were going to visit a relative that lived there. When I left the car I didn't let go of my mom's hand, for not one second. I never wanted to go back to Rockwood. 

I didn't know that one day I would be living there. I didn't know that one day I would be going to school there. I didn't know that I would be making amazing friends and meeting my first love there. I didn't know that everyday I would be walking the streets by myself without the comfort and protection of my mom's hand to hold on to when I feel scared. I didn't know that one day, I would love living in the town of Rockwood.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Lucent Von ads ¡¡

Jugendliteratur

175K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
46.2K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
1.1M 60.8K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...