wrong number || Yoonkook

By perfectyoongi

Yoongi sends a text to a wrong number. [Yoongi+jungkook] More

♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡9
YOONGIS MIXTAPE

♡5

12.8K 652 867
By perfectyoongi

" Hyung! I'm sorry! " jimin exclaimed and hugged Yoongi's leg.

" look bitch," Yoongi said with a sigh, " you want my forgiveness, you buy me a motherfucking cookie."

" Hyung! Urgh, fine deal?" Jimin whined and reached his hands out for a handshake with Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him for a moment confused then gives him a handshake but he accidentally set jimin on fire.

(Lol jk)

" how do you know jungkook though? " Jimin asked as they walked together in the mall.

" jungkook? Who's that?" Yoongi asked, he doesn't know of any person named, 'jungkook'.

" The guy you asked to attack me!" Jimin exclaimed. Yoongi thought for a while before replying, " oh," so that's kookie. He thought. But he burst into laughter after a while.

" he actually attacked you? " he laughed while showing his gummy smile that jimin loves a lot, and by a lot I mean a lot!

(You know jimin likes *coughs*🌝)

" urgh! He did! See I have a bruise! " jimin pointed at his wrist showing a small purple-blueish mark. Yoongi chuckled.

" anyways, back to the question! " jimin the jamless said.

" oh, I texted the wrong number and blah blah blah we talk? Why do you care? " Yoongi asked.

Jimin panicked not knowing what to say, he was jealous that Yoongi texted jungkook but hardly texts him.

" o-oooh yea- jungkook's my Best Friend! Of course I'm urm curious- yea- curious that's the word! " jimin said and wanted to slap himself because of how stupid he sounded.

" okay. " Yoongi stopped caring, and dint bother to asked anymore. Just then, he heard a beep from his phone. He opened and saw 'kookie'. He swears he doesn't know why his heart skipped a beat when he saw his name.

Kookie: Hyung! Hyung!

Kookie: Guess what!

Kookie: I forgot what milk was called so I called it cereal water *laughing emojis*

Yoongi looked at his phone trying to hide his smile, this boy is so stupid . Jimin notices that and peeks over at his phone, and frowned as soon as he saw the name kookie.

' he has a nickname for him? ' jimin thought.

Swaegyoongi: u r so stupid it hurts

Kookie: :(

Kookie: r000000d!!!!!

Swaegyoongi: rude*

Kookie: :/

---
The Fire MV is so good omg
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

WhY ARE THEY IRONING JIN

Lol ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...