The New Girl

By whaitschloeso

A called chloe moves into a school jacob thinks she's really nice they spend a lot of time with each other th... More

the new girl
waiting for a reply
the Snapchat effect
the kiss
the confection
the next morning
the squade
not an update
not an update
The realty
a few weeks later
The Apologue
where is she?
not and update plz read
getting to know hunter rowland a bit more
shopping for school supplies
not an update but READ
the fight/ mistake
did that just happen?!
A/N
dont go
3 weeks past (last chapter)
A/N read
-new story's-
my twitter

3 years later

66 2 0
By whaitschloeso

I have been with hunter for three years now ughh its so nice to know I can trust someone. Jacob has moved to Arizona with leah I still can't believe he got back with her. Ariana and Cameron are still going strong there so cute with each other. Cameron told me yesterday that he's going to prepose to her soon which is so cute. Did I mention tomorrow is my birthday I'm turning 16 hunters birthday was 4 days ago he's 17 I really can't wait. He has been teasing me all week about something but all he keeps saying is 'your not gunna forget this' or 'your gunna have the time of your life' what does that mean please. Anyway since tomorrow is my birthday I need beauty sleep. I run down stairs and grab my phone hunters just chilling on the sofa playing FIFA 20 (idk) I jump on the sofa with him.

Chloe: baby I'm going bed in a bit wanna join??

Hunter:okay after this match??

Chloe: nah after I beat you

He ends his match and gets the football teams up we choose teams we have never been. I decide to go Spain cus why not and hunter went Man.City. when the match finished it was 11:48pm and the scores where Man.City:4, Spain:3. I would have one him but when I got the last goal in the bell rang just before I was fuming about it. I got up and went to walk to the stairs but hunter rugby tackled me to the floor. We started to mucky fight for a bit. But I got board and decided to tease him. I pined him to the floor and started to make out with him for about five minutes when I pulled away I sat on his lap while he is still laying on the floor and started to move up and down slowly. After a few seconds I got up and went up stairs. I walked into the bathroom and through hunters long T-shirt on then walked into the room to see hunter lying there just in his boxers his abs as good as always. I jump under the blanket with him. As always I curl up in a ball and hunter wraps his arms around my waist but this time he put his hands between my Fies (can't spell for shit) I fell asleep.

      I woke up to hunter kissing my neck. Not gunna lie it was quiet a turn on I jump up out of bed and brush my teeth. Sorry ain't having my breath smelling. When I get into the room hunter gets up and shuts then locks the door.

Hunter: no one is home its just us if you know what I mean

Chloe: I kn....

I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed him back but then pushed him away I didn't wanna do anything I have just turned 16 I'm not ready to do anything o still feel like a 14 year old never mind 16.

Chloe: baby I'm not ready mabey in like I don't 3 months?

Hunter: okay well anyway I have something for you its not much but its only little
     After were done talking I jump in the shower. Since it was sunny out I wore shorts and a mint green top with okay okay on (pic above) my blue shorts that turn to White on the end and my white vans. I braid my hair then go down stairs. I grab my phone and sunglasses then run up stairs to get on the roof balkany/patio. Then lay down I wound up falling asleep. When I wake up hunter is leaning over me. I feel something we land on my face. I wipe it off then hunter said "ewwwww gross"

Chloe: babe what do you mean ewww gross?

Hunter: well you where asleep so I umm kinda spat on your head to see if you would wake up and you did but then you wiped my spit off your head

Chloe: ewww baby why you minger nah come here I actually missed you.

I sat up and kissed him on the lips. But don't worry I got him back. While we where having a make out session I decoded to spit in his mouth now I know it's gross but its just like making out with him. When I pull away I can't help but smile.

Hunter: your gross you know that don't you

Chloe: yeah I know babe

I hear a loud bang at the door so I run down to see the one and only Jacob.

Chloe: oh my god I ain't seen you in forever why did you reck that?

Jacob: c-can I s-see hunter please

Chloe: oh umm okay sure come in

I call hunter down. The only reason why I left him in and started to be nice to him was because he was crying.

Chloe: so jacob what brings you here then ??

Jacob: umm my girlfriend cheated on me

who leah no you know how I felt is what I wanted to say but instead done this.

Chloe: awww jacob I'm so sorry who was it leah??

Jacob: y-yeah

Chloe: awww I'm sorry come here

I pull him into a hug and tuck my head under his chin. We hug for about 10 minutes. Why does it feel like I don't wanna let go?. As I pull away I see him looking at my lips I look at his next thing I know out lips are locked with each other I pull away and call hunter down again while smiling. When he comes down they talk I just sit up on the balcony sunbathing. A few minutes later I hear footsteps come up the steps then someone covering my eyes I turn around and kiss hunter..... Or so I thought when I pull away I see Jacob standing there. What the hell is wrong with me.

Chloe: JACOB

Jacob: come on you know you missed me

Chloe: okay so mabey I did but its been 3 years and I love hunter

Jacob: please come back to me I miss you like hell you my life I still love you my girlfriend never cheated on me I left her when we moved so I could be with you it took me a while to tell you

Be for I could say anything outlr lips carsh with each other I pull away and kiss him again saying

Chloe but what -- about - hunter

Jacob: he's out and a little peck won't hurt plus what he don't know won't hurt him

I pull away

Chloe: I'm sorry babe uhhh jacob let me tell hunter how I feel and see what happens okay please.

I lay back on the floor and start to bathe again

Jacob: okay then can I at least lay with you

Chloe:sure I don't see any harm in that

He lays by the side of me and starts to kiss my back then stops. I wound up falling asleep again. I wake up to hear jacob and hunter kinda shouting so I walk down to see what going on.

Chloe: what the hell are you two doing you woke me up.

Hunter: nothing just smashing Jacob on FIFA

Jacob: it won't be long till I beat him tho

Hunter: jacob you might as well give up now mate

Chloe:umm okay then you two are like a bunch of kids aren't you well I'm gonna go live on YouNow if any of you wanna join me.

Hunter: mabey later babes

I say okay then walk off. "What's the time" I think to my self omg its 4:54pm already arint I sent to be going out? Nah mabey its later. I grab my laptop and go to sing into my YouNow but then I hear a loud bang come from down stairs. It was probably the boys so I go down to see what it was just being nosy. When I reech the bottom of the stairs I see hunter crying I walk over slowly. And sit next to him.

Chloe: baby what wrong did Jacob beat you

Hunter: NO HE FUCKING NEVER

well this is new

Chloe: babe what wrong with you why are you shouting

Hunter: is it true

Chloe: is what true hunter

Hunter: you kissed jacob

Chloe: well kinda but he kissed me first I pulled away I couldn't stop him

Hunter: that all I need to know

I go to put my arm around him but he gets up and runs to our room I run after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 95 45
Chloe is a normal girl who puts a act on when she goes out and when she is in school but one day a new boy called Jacob comes in and can notice what...
16.3K 142 21
A girl moves away from everything she has come to know and love including her best friend Aaron Docks. Chloe has a hard time coming to terms with the...
35.8K 326 31
Kiana's life has just gone from bad to worse. She is suddenly moving across country to live with her mom's new fiance who she hates. Stuck in a new p...
679 2 21
A story about about a girl called Bree that is in relationship that ends badly so she moves away to her dads for 2 years and Jake finds out why he s...