The QueenKa | 𝙱𝚃𝚂 [ 𝒆𝒅𝒊...

By _leighXXIV

"Are you sure that's your move, my King?" he rolls his eyes at your tone before moving his piece forward. Si... More

F O R E W A R N
S Y N O P S I S
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
C H 1 P T E R
C H 2 P T E R
C H 3 P T E R
C H 4 P T E R
C H 5 P T E R
C H 6 P T E R
C H 7 P T E R
C H 8 P T E R
C H 9 P T E R
C H 1 0 P T E R
C H 1 1 P T E R
C H 1 3 P T E R
C H 1 4 P T E R
NOTICE

C H 1 2 P T E R

1.9K 69 5
By _leighXXIV

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#12: 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘶𝘺

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

"Good Morning Class."

"Good Morning Mr. Han." No one bothered standing up as they all greeted him back. He sighs. It was totally normal by now that students weren't that much scared of teachers, which is why many wouldn't bother showing them even the slightest concern.

Just like any typical day, you were almost late for your first class if it wasn't for Mr. Han being late. He was mostly on time but you didn't bother questioning the man as his tardiness was the reason you weren't getting any detention for today so you let it be.

He starts blabbering about the last topic he discussed from the day before, stating something about a small 'recap' before he announces a surprise.

You don't feel like listening to his quote-unquote, 'recaps' so you let your eyes just wander around. It halts at the door, eyeing a somewhat shadow of a person standing behind it.

You were suddenly reminded by those rumors about a transfer student. Also by those two annoying classmates you have that was bickering just beside you about whose ass would win the bet they made about the transferee. You sigh, you honestly hoped that it would just stay as a rumor, but of course, you know better than that.

"Alright quiet down. Today we'll be having a transfer student, so I want you all to be in your best behavior." He pauses, eyeing those students who start whispering with each other before sighing. "Which is, probably impossible at this point." He just shakes his head before calling out for the student, telling him to come inside.

You can tell that it seems like a drama for the other students. Judging by their expecting expressions as well as the hearts that seemed to appear at their eyes, you know that in their vision, it seemed that time has been slowed down and a somewhat prince charming starts walking in. His hands were coolly tucked inside his pockets as he walks straight to the side of the teacher's table before facing everyone. You can hear almost every female practically wooing over the male, more like over his appearance which makes you roll your eyes.

He starts with a bow, "Good Morning, my name is Kim Myungsoo. It's a pleasure to be a part of this class from now on. I hope we all get along." He finishes with a small smile, making his new 'fangirls' gasp in delight.

"oh shit isn't he charming."

"oh my god."

"don't you think he's the kind of guy that parents like? i can tell mine would."

"he looks so quiet and nice but those hair highlights look so good on him, like those bad boys kind of type."

"damn he's hot."

"I know right? which means one thing. I won the bet! gimme that money bitc--"

Another thing about the new student. Students weren't really allowed to have their hair colored, which really didn't stop some of the kingkas from dyeing theirs since it's mostly more strict towards the transferees. But for some reason, you can tell that the teachers didn't bother questioning him about his black jet hair with dark blue-green highlights.

You admit, he looks pretty neat, but you know better than to be attracted to someone like him.

"Okay everyone, shut up. Mr. Kim, kindly pick any seat you want and then we will start our lesson." The male didn't bother looking at him but still give him a mere nod before walking to the vacant seat at the back by the door. You were sitting on the left side of the room, at the back as well with the window next to you so the new guy was practically sitting in the same row with you but on the right side.

Seeing the new student now all ready and on his seat, Mr. Han starts his class.

"Class dismiss." Mr. Han said just after the bell rang. Students start standing up from their seats, walking to their group of friends before walking out together. You simply swing your bag on your shoulder before going out as well. You stop by at your locker first, putting in the things that aren't needed for the day then shutting it close. As you turn around, you caught glimpse of a bundle of ladies just a few steps beside you. You lean your back on your locker, crossing your arms over your chest as you watch them bombard the new guy in amusement.

After a few minutes of being crowded, you hear his voice 'kindly' telling them to leave him alone as he still needs to do his own things. You tsk-ed, 'that facade wouldn't last long.'

After a few convincing, he managed to make them all scatter from him, giving him the space he wanted making him sigh.

He then starts walking to the cafeteria you suppose, which includes walking pass you. As if noticing someone's attention on him, he stops just in front of you before tilting his head to look at you. He furrows his eyebrows, "What are you looking at?"

You didn't bother talking, just simple glared at him.

Your expression towards him must have confused him as he looks at you weirdly before he faces the front again to continue his way. Noticing this, you start talking. "So... " You pause as he as well slowly stops his steps as if waiting for you to continue.

"You're the new guy..." You watch as he once again looks back at you, eyeing you in confusion. "And what does that supposed to mean?"

You merely shrug before pushing yourself off of the lockers, now slowly walking closer to him. You stop when you're just a foot away from him, eyeing him from his feet slowly up to his eyes. Noticing this, his confusion turns into a smug look. "Were you just checking me out?"

You ignore his prideful tone as you eye his hair. "What's with the hair? Gone into some Halloween party?" with that, you can clearly see how his smug look fell into a frown.

You smirk.

Sensing someone looking at you, you roam your eyes only to realize a couple of students stopping what they're doing to look at the two of you. You purse your lips before turning your attention back to the male, not minding his confused expression as you say, "Got plenty of fangirls eh? Good luck with that then."

You start walking away.

You know that what you said to him was total nonsense, which is what you're actually trying to do. Who wouldn't be weirded out by some random girl glaring at you, technically saying that your hair sucks, and then bidding you good luck for your so-called fans?

Yeah, absolute nonsense.

Walking into the cafeteria, you were meant to go directly to the other side of the school when you heard someone call your name. "Yungji!"

Stopping your tracks, you turn to search for the owner of the voice. You immediately knew that the one who called you was your brother, or perhaps someone else in their group as you noticed them looking at you specifically.

Raising an eyebrow, you walk to their table. "What."

"What's with the 'approaching the new kid' thing going on?" Your brother questions.

You scoff, "They're already talking about that? Wow. I just left that scene for like, five minutes ago."

"So, you really did speak to him." Namjoon confirms with a nod.

You sigh. "Yeah. So? What's the deal?"

"Do you know who he is?" Taehyung suddenly asks.

You sense your brother glancing at you. "Yeah."

Hearing your straight answer must have surprised them a bit as they look at you with slightly widening eyes. "You do?" Hoseok asks again.

"Ah, duh? Of course, I do. He's the new student remember? He just introduced himself earlier if the two of you didn't remember." You point the two younger of their group as you blankly stated.

Taehyung sighs. "You know that's not what I'm talking about."

You shrug him off. "Nope. I don't. And I still don't see what's the deal."

"Do you have to be so rude?"

"Do you have to be so nosy?"

"And do you both have to be so annoying? Just beat each other up for fuck's sake." Your brother hisses making you look at him.

"Seriously? I really will." You say making him and Taehyung roll their eyes.

"You know what, just go already. I'm not in the mood for anyone fighting in front of my burger." Yoongi shooed you.

You chuckle, "Funny to hear that from someone who beats people up for a living."

"Eh?" The younger mutters in confusion, taking what you said seriously.

You chuckle as your brother sighs. "Oh shut up. I beat up annoying people, not for a living but to live. So if you and Taehyung bicker again, you're both dead meat."

"Hyung, stop acting as if you hate seeing them both argue with each other. From what I've witnessed, I can say that you're rather amused." Jimin butts in, making you eye the said male with a pointed look.

"The heck is he talking about?" You say raising an eyebrow at your brother which he simply answers with a shrug. He continues taking a bite of his burger, still unbothered.

Glaring at him, you then notice a space beside him.

Mentally smirking, you step inside their space and take a seat on the left side of your brother, making him stop his munching to stare at you. You also did notice that not only did you manage to get your brother's attention but his friends as well.

Yoongi coughs. "What are you doing?"

You look at him weirdly. "Uh, sitting?"

"I believe what he's trying to ask is, why are you sitting here?" Jin speaks for your brother who you think is almost dying.

"Here." You mumble as you pass him a random bottle of water your hand grasped from the table.

Chugging the water down, he almost finishes it all before closing it again. You then hear a somewhat... whine? From beside you making you look at the owner of the sound.

Did Jungkook just whine? You thought as you look at him weirdly.

"Hyung, that was mine." He continues whining.

Yoongi brings a hand up, "Shush child." before turning to look at you. "What's with you today? You're acting kind of... weird."

Crossing your arms on the table, you lift your left hand up to put it under your chin as you stare back at him. "And how am I acting weird?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "Seriously? First, you start talking to the new guy out of nowhere which you never did. Then you go here and went all rude on Taehyung... no, erase that, that's completely normal. But you suddenly decided to sit here beside me? With us? When I didn't even tell you to do so?"

Jimin hums. "Yeah, sounds pretty weird to me."

You roll your eyes. "Is that so? Then, sorry to burst your bubbles Detective Sherlock, but first of all, he's not a new guy. Second of all, you seemed to be loving your burger right there too much and I see it as a chance to annoy your sour ass better like what I'm doing right now, so why not?" You mock as you eye him going back on his burger.

"Wow. Shoud I be thenkpul den?" He mocks back with food still in his mouth.

"First of all, ew. Finish what's inside your mouth first before spitting trash with it. Second, yes. Not everyone got a loving person like me." You mock in a fake cute tone as you blink your eyes at him.

With that he completely stops eating, crunching his face in disgust. "First of all, cute doesn't suit you, at all. Second, loving person my ass, you're annoying."

"Is this completely normal?"

"I dunno. You think we should stop them?"

"... Nah, I don't want to be hit by either of them."

You scoff. "Yah, how would you even know that I'm trying to be cute if it wasn't cute? hA psych bitc--"

"First of all, what's with the numbering? Second of all, can you both stop bickering? It's not a pleasing sight. Both to the eyes and ears." Jin snaps making the others look at him while you and your brother continue staring at each other.

"...hyung, how can it be a sight to the ears? You can't see from it..."

"oh shut up Jungkook, I'm trying to stop a couple's fight happening here."

'More on like, a sibling fight.'

You glare at your brother, raising an eyebrow as if saying 'You still didn't tell them that we're siblings?'

As if knowing your look, he rolls his eyes. 'It's not that important anyway, let them be.'

Scoffing, you shake your head before standing up. Not even bothering to bid them goodbye or something, you start walking away.

Just stepping a few steps away from them you hear someone ask in a faint voice. "Hyung, is she mad?"

"Don't worry about her. That's totally normal."

You decided not to go to the other side of the school like what you really intended and just go to a vacant room instead, choosing to sleep in until the sound of the bell ringing wakes you up.

Finally entering an empty room, you mindlessly dump your bag besides the chair you sat on before putting your head above your arms, letting the darkness slowly get into you.

[ 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙳 ]

Yook Sungjae as

𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙼𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶𝚂𝙾𝙾

_𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉
2.2𝖐 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘
103119

𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕⟱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...