Super Smash Brothers Universe

By CainMizane

Every six years or so, there a grand tournament is held. With fighters gathering from all over the cosmos, ma... More

The tournament begins (Intro)
Mushroom Kingdom Veterans (Sneak Peek)
Veterans of Hyrule
SSBUC: Enter! The whole darn crew!

Chapters and various other things

527 3 5
By CainMizane

I started writing this fan fiction for two reasons. One being that I deeply love the series, and that I wanted to see characters that people want but they know that deep down that that character will most likely not make it. So one day I decided to make a very rough copy of what this story will be like.

I originally wanted it to be solely characters that originated from games. Though I started thinking of adding anime characters. Though none like Goku, Luffy, Naruto, or Ichigo. Characters like Ed Elric when he is no longer capable of alchemy. Characters that have a shot but are not over powered by any means. Though I am still debated this.

Most of the ideas are still "eh", or need working, while others are just on the spot and I write them down and just simply publish them for any one to read. Though there are some great idea's that I have for when I get to the actually matches. I am just thinking on how I should use them and how to depict them accurately.

Aside from the idea's that I have, I am thinking about updating this every two or three days since I seem to write the most in the dead of night. (will add more)

I'll be editing this section when ever I update the story, or feel the need to put something into this section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...