The Secret Family

De choeygirl

Everything in the Society returned back to normal, except for one thing; Iris finally expired. Or so people t... Mai multe

One of my Many Secrets
Little Colton with Red Hair

She's Mine, Not Yours

198 7 5
De choeygirl

I know the story is supposed to be about Mother's Day, but I just wanted to also add in a little part of this unusual ship; Colis(what I call it). The next (and possible final) chapter will be about Mother's Day. Enjoy this beautiful fight between the brothers over Iris.

I jumped into my black Charger trying to catch up to Iris and Jonas, who were in a Lamborghini.

They weren't heading to the estate, but instead somewhere else.

Erik's old house.

I remembered searching it ten years ago when the whole escapade about Iris and Erik went down, as I plotted to murder my now beloved Iris and replace my brother.

I quickly ran towards the back of the house, so I could catch Jonas off guard and save Iris from him. I watched through the window of the room she was in, until I realized something.

That idiot is holding Iris hostage in Molly's old room. He's some jerk.

I then tried to hear their conversation, and was glad there was a crack in the window.

"Oh, my lovely Iris. Why did you run off with my evil brother? What happened to our relationship?"

Jason held a gun to her head, with it slightly shaking.

"Let's see, you abandoned me that night because you just had to be in a coma. Also, you couldn't control your now dead psychotic brother who almost killed you if it wasn't for me!"

"Love, I was in great pain and entering the coma when that happened. What else could I have done?"

"Searched better for me, since if you actually loved me you would've actually found out your 'evil brother' was hiding me from your deadly parents and Amoris. You abandoned me when I needed you most, but he was there for me, Colton."

Jason then threw her onto the disgusting bed, handcuffing her to the posts and shooting her ankles, making her wince in pain.

"Sorry, love, but I don't need you to escape again."

With that, Jason shut the door and locked it.

If only he knew i was out there.

He went to sleep on the couch, which had the giant window right beside it. Now was the time to make my move and save my precious flower.

I wedged my hand into the tiny hole, finally unlocking the window and opening it slowly, trying not to make a noise.

Iris looked at me like a deer in headlights, and began to silently cry. I had videotaped earlier Jason shooting and handcuffing her for evidence against him, because he would not get away with hurting her.

I put a single finger up to my mouth, trying to tell Iris to be quiet, as i tried to cut through the chains with clippers meant just for thick metal.

After about two hours, I was finally able to fully undo all four handcuffs, and able to comfort Iris and go over the escape plan. She just mumbled and nodded yes here and there during the explanation.

I had helped Erik build this house, and knew he had an escape tunnel for Molly while she was alive. It was more of a slide, so Iris sat in my lap while we slid down the dark tunnel.

"Shh, he has good hearing, let me carry you and get buckled while I start the car. Okay?" I whispered.

"Okay, Colton."

I carried her bridal style all the way to the Charger, helped her get buckled since the handcuffs had greatly affected her wrists, and started the car.

We finally made it, she was mine.
------------
"Sir, Beta, the Preeminence wants to have a private meeting with you at noon over a luncheon. He says it is about important issues."

"Okay Barbara, tell him I'm on my way."

Crap, I couldn't leave Iris by herself, it was the maid's day off, Iris was on crutches, and Jason was going to kill me for what happened last week.

"Darling, I'm sorry, but Jason is wanting to have a meeting in a few hours, and the maid isn't here today."

"What does that mean," she replied groggily, probably from where she hasn't been getting enough sleep ever since Jason's kidnap attempt, and the pain in her legs.

"You'll be here by yourself for the day, and Jonas will probably send someone to retrieve you for him. He doesn't love you, he only cares for you because you both share the "Expired" connection, nothing more or nothing less."

"So he could possibly attempt to kidnap me again? I don't want that Colton. If I get stuck back at the estate, the Amoris will murder me. I've caused everyone there too much trouble."

I hugged her and rocked her in my arms, until I heard slight snoring coming from her. She's too worried, and the stress will kill her somehow.

She's already expired and being hunt down by the Amoris, why would Jonas want to add to more of her concern.

I decided the best for her was to take her to the estate with me, but lock her safely in my old room. She would probably hate me for it, but it was for her own safety.

I cared too much for the person I used to despise.

"Hey darling, I have an idea. You'll hate it, but it's for your safety. You'll be locked in my old room at the estate during the meeting. I'm sorry."

She awoke with a fright, like a deer in headlights.

"Colton, no, I'm not going back to where the Amoris can kill me, plus that psycho will capture me and force me to become his bride. I don't want that."

"You'll be safe, I promise."

"Okay, but if I die, I will haunt you for the rest of your life."
--------------
"Beta, we must talk about the incidence last week. Where is Iris!" Jonas then slammed his fist on the desk.

"Preeminence, calm down, she is safe, but she will never see you again."

"And Beta, why is that? I have the right to know as Preeminence."

"To put it simply, she hates that hell you call am estate, and despises you since you let her savior die a brutal death. She goes for gentlemen, not snobs like you."

"Beta, she still loves me, I know she does. How could she ever love you."

"Number one, I saved her from being blown up into smithereens, number two, I didn't vote for Erik to be treated like that, and number three, I've protected get ever since you became a loon after the attacks."

"Beta, where is..."

"Good day sir!" I then walked or and slammed the door in Jonas's face. I had to hurry.
-------------
Once I reached my old room, two Amoris had already beaten me to it. They made me explain why I was there.

"Amoris, I had to attend a meeting with my brother, the Preeminence. Now as you excuse me, I must retrieve something from my room."

"Halt Beta! Iris Levine, the expired girl whom used to reside here is in your old room! Let us in, since she defies our rules of life in the United Society of America!"

Well, glad I brought a gun just in case.

"Amoris, I wouldn't kill her if I were you."

"And why is that, Beta?"

"Your own Preeminence is expired too, yet you allowed him to live past what his Mark allowed."

"It's different, without Jonas, our Society would be ruined."

"Same thing with Iris Levine. She is Jonas's life source, without her, you would lose your own Preeminence to him taking his life. Now back away Amoris!"

They walked on, and once they disappeared, I hurriedly retrieved Iris, grabbing her bridal style while she held the crutches in her lap. We finally made it to the private garage, and hopped into a black Lamborghini.

We quickly sped off, since I was worried the two Amoris, Ashley and Quinn, had told Jonas of Iris's whereabouts.

I shouldn't have told them Iris was his life source.

"Darling, are you okay?" Iris was hyperventilating, probably because she heard the Amoris.

"No, Colton, I should've just stayed back home. The Amoris were speaking to me through my mind. Iris, Iris, come out, come out and play with us. Come on, Iris, come out and play. You'll be safe. They repeated that over and over again. I'm really rethinking committing suicide. I'm scared!"

"Iris, darling, calm down. You're safe here with me. Especially after we get married."

"Oh yeah, your my fiance. Sorry about that, it's easy to forget when your friend is brutally killed by the Amoris, and your ex tries to kidnap you from your fiance."

"It's perfectly fine, I don't blame you for that, but I blame Jonas and the Amoris for that."

"By the way, Colton, Jonas somehow had an intercom in your old room, and he said he would leave us alone and approve of the marriage secretly if I became his friend again and secretary. I told him yes."

"Darling, why?"

"Is for our safety Colton! I love you! But no, you want me to risk my life everyday by not agreeing with your brother on something!" She then huffed, and crossed her arms.

She was ticked off.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

The car ride was silent on the way back to our little estate in the country.
-------
"I, Colton Blackwood, will take you to be my wife."

"You may now kiss your bride!" The priest, a head Amoris, said.

Iris stumbled a bit during the kiss, since she had just got her casts taken off a well ago, right before the agreement was signed.

Jonas and I had signed an agreement with the Amoris, agreeing to protect Iris and not reveal her secret to anyone outside of the family.

The reception was beautiful, yet the dinner was too extravagant for me. We headed out to the honeymoon cabin in a white Hummer.

My life was finally completed.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Ace De Antonia

Dragoste

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...