Unexpected Love Story //Jamo...

By aut_189

A girl Ramona gibbler and her mother kimmy gibbler move in with her mom's friend DJ, who just lost her husban... More

Moving Day
First Day At School
Unsolved feelings
The First Love
The Mistake
Sick Of Fakes
The truth Comes Out
Ramona's Big Party
A Week Of Love
Family Drama
A week later
Eighth Grade
What's Going On
Revenge
Sweetness Ruined
Forgiveness???
2 Years Later
Authors note
How could you?
Wishing
What's Next?
Is Too Late ??
Five years later
The Wedding
20 years later

The Fake Bitch

676 12 3
By aut_189

Ramona's pov
I get text from Lola to come over. So went over there. I get there still pissed for what she did to Jackson. I see crying, Lola wants wrong?I asked her. She's like I'm pregnant. All I said was omg what the fuck Lola why didn't you protection I yelled at her. Who's is it? I asked her,she's like I don't know and cries on me. I text Jackson to come over and he's like why. I told him to get his ass here. I let in Jackson."Why am I here? he asks confused. Then I say Lola is pregnant. What? Jackson says in shock.
Jackson's pov
I get text from Ramona to go to Lola's house I didn't want to see the bitch who cheated on me with my ex best friend, Tyler.
Ramona: Please come to Lola's I know you hate her.
Me: Why.
Ramona: Just get your ass over. So I get dressed and go to Lola's. I get there and why am I here I asked very confused. "Jackson,Lola is pregnant she tells me and all I can say is WHAT?It can't be mine I think to myself. Lola comes up to me and says "sorry Jackson it is yours". My heart starts to beat really fast and I run not just run like spirit home. I here Ramona yelling at me saying how you be so stupid and saying I'm going ruin my life.
Lola's pov
I never had slept with Jackson it is Tyler's and I lied because I knew that Ramona liked him and I wanted make their lives miserable. I mean I also ruined my life and I told parents they were pissed at first but then they gave support I'm doing online school now. I had tell Tyler, so I text him.

Me: Hey

Tyler: Hey

Me: Meet me at the park.

Tyler: Oh okay see you in a little bit.

I go to the park worried, what will happen. "Hey babe" he says to me. Tyler I have tell you something. "What is it? I'm pregnant. "What?" he says. "This going ruin my life" he yelled at me as he was waling away I started to crying. "We are over" he yells. And I start crying even more and run home.
Tyler's pov
  I get text from Lola and she like meet me at the park. So I go and she tells me she's pregnant and I was not expecting this. I get back home and couldn't texted my best friend well because I was dating Lola and she was cheating on him.So text my ex girlfriend about it. We are still friends.
Me: Hey I'm sorry about this and I shouldn't of dated her.
Ramona: It's okay.
Me: I just found out that Lola's pregnant. Did you know?
Ramona: Yeah she told me last week.
Me: Did you know it's mine?
Ramona: Wait what she told Jackson it was his?
Me: She never slept with him?
Ramona: So she lied to him and me wow that's rude.
Me: Sorry about that and tell Jackson that I'm sorry and it was Lola's idea. Because she wanted you mad at Jackson and she knew you liked him.
Ramona: yes I will and wow and she told you?
Me: Yeah I'm sorry about this but I just found I'm moving and that she's pregnant so it's also a lot to take.
Ramona: It's okay and oh where?
Me: England it's really pretty and far.
Ramona: That's where Jackson aunt lived for while. Got to go bye.  Bye I said then went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
45.5K 536 38
This story is for Fuller House fans (like me). It's a normal day in SF, then someone moves in with the Fuller's! Wonder who it is? It'll be shocking...
647 6 7
An enemies/friends to lovers story. Follows the story of 'My life with the Walter boys' but with my own little twist in there. - Camila is the lone s...
150K 3K 52
*Now Completed* So this is my first time writing a fan fiction so bare with me. ~~~~~~~~ I hate you I love you I hate that I love you Don't want to ...