Shadow's Radiance (Prince of...

By Snowstar1016

Do you know what it is like to be in the shadows never taking any credit being forgotten because there is som... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Yukimura Seira
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank You
Chapter 16
Updated Profile
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

I Apologize

1.6K 20 11
By Snowstar1016

Okay so I originally started this story because I was having trouble finding things to read so I could update it easily but recently it has become harder to keep track of the plot as well as the fact that my other story got so many reads and is quite popular that I have focused more on that. I will not stop writing this story but I might take a while to update so if you want I am willing to allow someone to adopt the story but if no-one does then I will slowly but surely update this story.

Au Revoir,

Lilian White

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 62 17
Etsuko is thirteen and plays tennis. Like her older brother Eiji, she plays acrobotic tennis. But she's better at it than him. She's more flexible an...
128K 3.4K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
2.7K 61 30
Y/N loves tennis. She watches it all day and night with her dad. When she goes out one day to watch street tennis, she ends up hypnotized by two boys...
1.5K 48 10
Everyone thinks that Yukimura is unbeatable, but when his illness got terminal, he even lost himself. But, what if another person tries to make him s...