She changed for the . . . wor...

By Trixiefireball

What happens when a good girl doesn't want to be anymore. She will go through anything to prove her bad boy b... More

She changed for the . . . worst?
Chapter 1 - Senior
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - Party
Chapter 4- Accident
Chapter 5 - Grounded
Chapter 7 - She knows
Chapter 8 - Questioning
Chapter 9 - Believe me
Chapter 10 - Helping?
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Control yourself
Chapter 13 - Changing
Chapter 14 - Where is she?
Chapter 15 - found
Chapter 16 - Get used to things

Chapter 6 - Real

11 1 0
By Trixiefireball

I woke up with Nate's hands on my ass. Thing is they we're in the inside of my pants not the outside. I checked to see if I was wearing underwear and I wasn't. Then I started freaking out but the memory's from last night came in. The grip on my ass got tighter he squeezed it. I laughed and trailed my hand up his thigh an squeezed his manhood.

He made a tiny moan and opened his eyes. I smiled and sat on his lap. Truth be told it made me hot by the feel of it being so close. I wined a little and he trailed his hands up my side in my shirt and squeezed my boobs. I made a tiny moan and he bit his lip. He flipped us and held my legs up and starred to him me like he was going in it.

I laughed and motioned for him to lean down. He did and I gave him the longest kiss we ever had. It was nice cause he stopped grinding me and held me around the waist. He gripped me tight enough to sit me on his lap and I tied my legs around the small of his back. I locked his lip and he granted access.

We did this while trying to calm down from the sex tension that was slowly but surly leaving the room. He pulled back and buried his head in my neck. I smiled and put my hands on his chest.

"Jasilyn?" He says.

"Yes, Nate," I say sliding my hands down his abs and hug his waist.

"Can we stay like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Our relationship all goofy yet sexual, you know. Pure."

"Well as pure as we can get. I'd love to actually."

"Good. We should promise." He says pulling back giving me his pinky."

I took it and we locked pinkys.

"Nate what was that about?"

"Okay. It's just that I've been with a lot if pertty girls and hoes. All they want is sex and money."

"I just want somebody real."

"Me too. And I just found the peefect girl for that." He pecked me.

I giggled and blushed when he held my chin gently. "Don't ever stop being you." He says and a few tears formed in his eyes.

I wiped them away and said "Aw babe it's okay. I promise we'll stay the way we are."

"Okay. I trust you."

"I trust you too." I smile as he kisses me again.

"We should all start getting ready." I say so tempted to kiss him again.

I guess he saw cause he lifted me to the bathroom and took a selfie of me kissing his jaw line in the mirror. He even posted it on instagram and captioned it. 'Love waking up next to her she's the best 💛.'

I laughed and took a selfie of uf from the front. I captioned it 'Love mornings like these with you 😘.' He laughed and sat me on the counter. Looks like we both need a cold shower soon.

"You can go first I'm gonna go see what we have for breakfast." I said and he put me down.

But still held me I kissed him quick and he turned me in his arms. Took another selfie through the mirror but had his arm around my stomach. He posted it and captioned it 'My baby g nobody can top this girl.'

I smiled and said "I got you for the rest of the day."

"Well see."

"Oh you think I'm playing okay." I walked out the bathroom swaying my hips a bit.

I heard him laugh "Better watch that ass."

"Oh I will." I open my door and go downstairs.

Riley and Stacy we're already eating cereal.

"Hey got you underwear back yet?" Stacy asked.

"No."

"There still in the freezer."

"Gross." I sighed and got them out I threw them in the washer. "I'll clean that later."

I took out the eggs and made two fat ass omelettes cause I know I was starving. I put one on the plate for me and the other for Nate. I took the biggest bite of mine right as Nate was walking down the stairs sliding in his tee. Damn his abs I sighed and got some orange juice. Then went upstairs to get ready.

I took a fast shower and got out sliding on a cropped sweater with boyfriend jeans and cream boots to match. I slid on gold jewelry and a matching chain and watch. I also added my light brown Mimi purse and my favorite pink lipstick. I did hold eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out my bathroom and they we're all sitting on my bed chilling.

"Aye I'm ready." I said and they got up.

"You take forever." Stacy complains.

"What do you expect it doesn't just take a few minutes to look this good." I saw as we walk down the stairs.

We get in my car and Stacy sits next to me. Riley behind her and Nate behind me.

Out of now here Nate just up and squeezed my boob I glanced to see if they'd noticed. They didn't but then he started kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. Then he stoped.

"Nate I'm gonna beat you ass." I say.

"Like you could ever." He warns.

"Okay I got you fourth period p.e we're wrestling today so,"

"You gon be wearing those shorts again?"

"Yes. Anywa-"

"Oh you could win then."

"Naw y'all doing this for real. Its going on instagram." Stacy says joining in.

"Okay." He sighs and I wink at him through the mirror.

*~*

At my locker Paisley came up to me and said "Hey hoe. You had fun last night didn't you?"

"First off I'm not a hoe. Second I didn't have sex with him. Third what the hell gave you the right to medel in my business." I ask pissed at her.

"Just your instagrams been buzzing that's all." She smiles and walks away.

Nate walks up and hugs me from behind.

"What's she talking about?"

"Instagram."

"Oh. Don't worry bout her. I got you."

"I'm not she's just a nonfactor." He laughed at me.

"I can't wait for fourth period." He says looking me over.

"Me either." I say smiling flirtatiously at him.

Then walk away to third period.

*~*

"Yay!" I say changing into my white tank top and grey shorts like I had on yesterday.

"OMG chill out." Stacy said pushing me to the side.

"Okay fine but your inner freak came out then." I tease and put my hair in a pony and get my roshes on.

"Whatever." She says as we walk out.

In the gym we we're supposed to be playing volleyball but it was like a fre day we had a sub. So Riley and Sarah got out the mats so we could do our thing.

I cracked my knuckles and so did Nate. I walked up to the mat and he did to. I played the sexy card and bit my lip, putting my hands on his collar bone saying "You wouldn't hurt me right?"

Already knowing he says "Of course not."

"Good." I pull back and push in his calf and he falls on the mat.

"Okay, but you'd hurt me." He says pulling my leg so I fall too.

I fell on my butt.

"Ow, me butt." I groan and move to the side before he gets a chance to pin me down.

I sit up and grab his arm sitting on his back and going for his other leg but failed. He used his other arm to make me hug myself. I sighed and wrapped me leg around his and pushed it to the side. We both fell to the mat. I got free and pined him down.

"Guess your my bitch." I said smiling he fliped us and said "I'd say the same for you but I'd lose all of my manhood."

Me and Stacy nodded vigorously. Even Riley had to say "Ouch."

"Yea. So I'll just say," he whispered now, "you wanna be dicked down now of later."

I was shocked my eyes got so watery it felt like I was crying.

"I can't answer that." I say and he laughs at me.

"OMG what did you say?" Stacy asked.

"Nothing." I say shaking my head.

"Nothing." He says laughing with me. "Ready to give up yet?"

"Nope." I fliped us and pushed down on his manhood.

"You wanna leave with blue balls." I whisper and his face turned red.

"That's what I-" He flipped us and pulled me over his shoulder but by knees.

"Thought." He finished and I pout.

Though not really his ass was in my face. I poked his butt and he was like "Stop girl that's nasty."

"Cleaner than what you wanna do to me." I say rolling my eyes.

"Damn right." He says setting me down in the hallway.

"Why are we here?"

"For this." He lifts me up and pins me against the wall and squeezes my butt.

I giggled and wrappmy arms around his neck. We made out for a while actually until we had five minutes of class left. He gave me a hickey on both my boobs and just under my jaw line. I gave him some all under his jaw line and collar bone.

We are some real freaks I swear.

*~*

"What the hell!" Stacy exclaims at lunch scrolling through her phone.

"What?" I ask and she shows me a video of Paisley going down on some white guy on instagram. "What the hell!"

"She's a hoe." Riley says.

"Oh yeah." Nate says.

"Wonder who that was for." I say popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Speak of the devil." Stacy mutters and looks up.

I follow her direction and pull Hates chin to me. I stick my tongue out on his bottom lip and he opens up. I pretty much fought for dominance the whole time. I heard someone clear there throat and I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Paisley and went back to kissing my man.

Once I heard her stomp away growling I pulled back saying "Shit, I don't know how you do that, but obviously I need more training."

"Obviously." Nate said taking a bite of his sandwinch.

"Hey." I pushed him off to the side.

He laughed at me.

*~*

After detention I dropped Nate and the others off. Nate was last tho.

"Hey I'm sorry for being all over you today." He says taking my hand.

"Its okay I could say the same. At lunch Paisley just hot on my nerves."

"We are being good for the rest of the week."

"Sure we are."

"I'm serious."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He kisses me one last time and gets out. When I got home I took a shower and posted a pic of my hickieys on install gram and captioned them 'When Bae won't give up tryna get the cookie'. He commented the kissy face emoji '😚 can't stop won't stop 😍.

I laughed and put on a long t-shirt and got some dinner my dad wasn't home yet so I could face time Stacy till I went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.6K 50
"Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked, slowly, walking into his house. He was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, facing the view of the city lig...
1.8K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...
92.1K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
527 27 13
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...