UNJUST. (Just when you though...

By BeautifullSoUL

Thirty-Five year old; Jaquel Reed starts slippin’ as he begans to eventually fall for his seven-teen year old... More

UNJUST. (Just when you thought things were going great..)
Jaquel Reed. 35 year old; Psychology Teacher.
Bar and Grill.
Monday Morning and Night.
Date for two? or Just phone sex?
Gym teacher, Psychologist, and Sexologist?
Friday Night.
Practice Drill and The morning after.
Saturday early and late evening
Diamond.. A stripper?
Un-Easy Feelings? (WEDNESDAY REVISED)
Who are you?
Do you love me?
Unjust.
A kiss makes a difference
I'M A GROWN MAN!
You Again? _Updated_
Babies R "US" ?
Babies R "US" 2
I want to try this, with you.
The Nandana Resort.(UPDATED!!!)
This Or That
"I want to make you feel better.."
Special Feature/Diamond's POV
DIAMONDS POINT OF VIEW (PART 2)
Diamond Point Of view (Part 3)
Diamond in Mind.
Home Sweet Home
"Yes."
Wasn't Me..
Dr. Kendra Joner
..Whats this young girl doing to me?
What am I going to do now.
"OH. MY. GOD!"

Sex with Diamond. A fantasy? Or a nightmare? (REVISED)

45.7K 1.1K 400
By BeautifullSoUL

Slowly coming out of writers block, thanks for the support XD

NOVEMBER, 1ST, 2011

HERE YA GO

___________________________________________________________________

Jaquel frowned as he marked another F on the right corner of Diamonds quiz. She had managed to get six F’s now from all the quizzes he’d given over the last week. He scanned his classroom to call her up to his desk, just as the bell rang. ‘Miss Lane” Diamond looked distressed but got up reluctantly and walked towards his desk.

”Yah?” Diamond adjusted her jacket as she ignored Jaquel’s concerned eyes. “Why are you making F’s you are one of my best students. Anything  going on at home?” Jaquel looked at her beautiful eyes and noticed them fill with tears. Diamond shrugged blinking them away. ,”I got kicked out, I don’t have a home.” She shrugged and began to turn and walk off.

 Jaquel took her hand. “What about Aunt Lisa?” Diamond shrugged again. “I don’t need her , I’m sleeping at Evelyn’s till I am old enough to sign myself for an apartment.” Diamond reached in her purse and flashed him 5 wads of 100 dollar bills. “People really love a good dancer.” He smiled hearing her familiar tone of voice. Diamond smiled back. “Aunt Lisa told me she visited you, you get any” Diamond broke out into a sly smirk.

Jaquel rubbed the back of his neck chuckling. “No Miss Lane, she damn near kick the wind out of me when I saw her out of her clothes though.” Diamond made a face in disgust.” Oh god, you could have left that part out.” Jaquel smiled at her facial expression.

 Diamond cocked her head to the side and sat down to eat lunch with him. “So, why are with that lady anyway?” Jaquel watched Diamond open a bag of lays chips. Jaquel took them from her remembering he’d forgotten his lunch on his kitchen counter, pouring some into his hand as he spoke. ,”She can cook, and She’s a good woman, and for what it’s worth none of your damn business.” Diamonds full pink lips  slightly pouted. ,”Its none of my ‘Damn” business but you’re eating my chips.” Diamond replied snatching the lays bag before another chip fell into his palm.

Jaquel laughed as he ate one. Diamond folded the bag down placing it back into her light tan purse. Jaquel watched her and ate another chip ,”When do you turn 18?” Diamond smiled wide.” Why?  So can take what’s mine?  In two weeks though.” Jaquel broke out in laughter. “Yeah, because I’ve been dying to fuck you Miss Lane.” Diamond smiled wider as her eyes narrowed a bit. “You probably wouldn’t anyway, I’m your student, and you like fat girls,” Diamond wiped her hands together get any leftover crumbs off. Jaquel stuck another chip in his mouth his right eyebrow raised. ,”Pam is not fat, she has a beautiful shape, and you talk a lot of shit don’t you?”

Jaquel watched as Diamond pulled out a piece of paper, a pen, tape and a condom, watching as she wrote something and taped the condom to the piece of paper before placing the pen and type back inside her purse. “So do you.  Let’s see who really is the bull shitter though.” With that Diamond walked out the class room. Jaquel watched her ass as she disappeared into the hall way looking down he glanced at the note.

I may talk shit but I don’t bullshit, Try me.

WestGrove Apartments, #45, Paulman Rd.. take 65 to EXT A12, turn on WestGrove street.

_’Miss Lane’

-See you in 3WEEKS!

Jaquel took the condom off the note and slid it in his back pocket for him and Pam later on. Shaking his head he disposed the note in the trash can.

-

AN WILL REVISE THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER LATER

(VERY VULGAR LANGUAGE,  RAPE SEX SCENE MAY UPSET YOU. )

_

-Later on the day-

Jasmine talked hurriedly to Jaquel as he got on the highway to go pick her up.  This was the first time in weeks that she had called and she seemed to be in some sort of danger as she screamed in the phone frantically for help.

"Jas, calm down, I'll be there in 5mintues. Stay calm." "JAQUEL! hurry up PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!" Jasmines sobs came out loud and unsettled. "Baby, who is it, whose bothering you?, whose bothering you??" Jaquel didn't realized he'd just called his ex-wife 'Baby.' he hadn’t called her that in several years. Jasmine stumbled over words as she tried to explain the problem, but Jaquel couldn’t understand as he pulled up next to her a little bit after. Jasmine rushed into his car and closed the door quickly.

“Thank you, please, please, I don’t want to be alone tonight.” Jaquel studied Jasmines face taking in the cuts all along her cheeks, forehead, and nose. Jaquel gripped the steering wheel and slammed the gas, pulling away quickly. Practically angry because he wondered who had touched her, and practically because he knew Pam wouldn’t like having Jasmine around to mess up their date tonight. He’d told Pam about her and Pam repeatedly asked him if he still loved her and he would always hesitate but always simply tell  her no but he did still care for her deeply, yet a  picture of her still sat in his wallet but, without his knowledge Pam threw it away.  

Not to much after, Jaquel pulled into the Driveway and noticed Pam’s car was parked there. Jaquel mumbled to himself as Jasmine finally had calm down and was wiping her eyes. Jaquel frowned watching her and leaned over to hug her. Jasmine relaxed into his embrace returning the hug. Finally exiting his car they made their way to his front door. As soon as he pulled his key out, the front door opened quickly.  Pam stood in just a pair of red see-thru panties. Jaquel put a hand to his forehead his eyes gazing her body hungrily as he forgot Jasmine was standing by his side. Pam’s eyes widen when she saw Jasmine and she quickly scrambled to grab her robe from the couch. Jasmine looked at Jaquel, who was in a trance. Jasmine cleared her throat, her soft rosey lips sat into a small frown, as the rest of her face was screwed up in disgust. Jaquel jumped a bit startled coming back to reality as Jasmine entered the house with Jaquel following behind.

Shutting the door behind him, he finally spoke,”Pam, Jasmine is going through something terrible right now, can we postpone our date?” Jaquel rose an eyebrow as he gingerly took Pamela fingers into his hand massaging them with his thumb. Pam’s face clouded in disappointment and aggrivation but she just nodded and left the living room to go change into something more appropriate. Jasmine stood looking around awkwardly as tense made its way into the househhold. Jaquel sighed ,”Sorry about that Jasmine. The quest room is upstairs, please make yourself at home. I’ll make you something to drink and we can talk about what happened” Jasmine only nodded too and walk up to the guest room to freshen up.

Jaquel put his things down on the coffee table as he walked into the kitchen loosening his silk red tie. Filing a small pot with warm water, he began to make some sweet tea. Jaquel placed 4 tea-bags into the pot, and began to stir while gradually adding sugar. He soon felt a soft pair of warm breasts press into his back, Jaquel smiled growing an erection as he turned to kiss the lips of his intruder.  Jaquel then stopped noticing it was Jasmine. “I just wanted to say thank you so much for saving me back there” He felt Jasmine's arms tighten as she hugged him with intensity and spoke ,her voice trembling. Jaquel turned to embrace her. “Its no issue, now take a seat so we can talk.” Jaquel gently kissed her forehead as he gazed down into her soft blue/green eyes. Jasmine had always been very stunning, and lit up any room she entered, which is why he’d married her previously. Jasmine nodded her blue eyes unfocused and afraid.

Pam suddenly entered the kitchen, as Jasmine was still in Jaquel arms. Pam frowned looking at Jaquel in confusion. Jaquel gently let Jasmine go before speaking. “Pam, I don’t want to seem rude, but can we speak later?" Jaquel wrinkled his brow as he saw her roll her eyes, but he continued to explain anyway.  "Something happened with Jasmine tonight, and she really looks distraught and I want to- "“ Pam only shook her head, leaving before Jaquel could complete his sentence, Jaquel frowned his brow in disgust at her actions, and for a doubtful minute he questioned himself if she was old enough for him. He began shaking his head while pouring Jasmine some warm tea into a rose colored cup. Handing it to her before he took a cup himself as he sat down. Jasmine took a small sip of  the tea closing her eyes and soon tears trailed down her cheeks.

Jaquel frowned scooting his chair a bit closer to her as he took her hand gently squeezing it ,”What’s wrong babygirl?” Jasmine opened her eyes, her beautiful blue/green eyes filled with fresh tears,” I witnessed somebody rape and murder a little girl. I ran but they saw me and caught me and-“ Jasmine started but couldn’t finish as heavy sobs came from her throat. Jaquel pulled her close into his chest holding her tight rocking her to calm her. “You have nothing to worry about Jasmine, you're here now. Does this person know where you live?” He felt Jasmine gently shake her head, He sighed with relief and kissed her forehead again before letting her a loose. “Get some sleep Jasmine, we can sort things out later?” He took her chin with his thumb gazing into her eyes once more to reassure her it was okay and to relax. Jasmine looked back into his eyes, and finally nodded,

Jaquel began to turn until he suddenly felt Jasmine’s soft lips touch his. Jaquel froze as she pulled away just as quickly as she'd kissed him. “Thank you so much.” Jasmine spoke again. Jaquel could only nod. Jasmine started to get up but Jaquel eagerly pulled her back down to his lips kissing her with passion and sorrow, They had fallen out so long ago, but Jaquel had always been very close to her, and he still missed being with her sometimes, although things did not work out that way. He felt Jasmine deepen the kiss.

Tears escaped Pam's eyes and she watched through the crack of the kitchen door. Pam held a hand to her mouth to hide her soft sobs, as she left to go upstairs, her mind ran with deep desire and emotion she just had to get Jaquel to look at her like that, to get him to notice her like he did Lisa or kiss her with the same passion as he did Jasmine. Pam quietly went up stairs.

 Jaquel tightly gripped Jasmines waist standing as he backed her into the kitchen corner, Jasmine's tears mixed with his as they kissed each other desperately for the love they once had. Jaquel's heart was being ripped into pieces although Jasmine was kissing him with every part of her. Jaquel desired to try again, yet he pulled away quickly catching his breath, as tears flooded his eyes, Jaquel exited the kitchen leaving Jasmine to stand alone and confused.

Jaquel himself was confused, they hadn’t spoken in weeks,in weeks! And here he was kissing her like they were married, falling in love with her again, and all they had done was kiss. They divorced years ago because things hadn’t worked. Here he was making love to her lips with his and Pam was right upstairs. Jaque went into his room, and notice Pam wasn’t laying down, she was in the bathroom Jaquel observed as tears fell down his cheeks.

-Tuesday Morning-

Jaquel barked orders at his student’s throughout the day, as he was fighting a battle within himself between 3 women and one of which he’d already been with previously. Jaquel put his head down finally as the lunch bell rang. Jaquel felt a small warm hand rest on his back. Jaquel looked up into Diamonds eyes, and quickly became enraged “What the fuck do you want? Huh? You always got something to say to me, Your always hot headed. Get the hell out my class room!  Jaquel snatched her handed away from his back.” Diamond looked surprised and her eyes narrowed. Jaquel felt a hard sting to his left cheek as Diamond slapped him hard.

Jaquel sat up anger now flooded his body as he twisted Diamond's wrist, Diamond started to scream but Jaquel covered her mouth and dragged her over to his class room door ready to throw her out. Jaquel yelled loudly feeling her biting down into his palm. Jaquel let her a loose. Diamond fell to the floor.

Jaquel examined his palm angrily, walking over to his desk to grab a tissue to stop the bleeding. Diamond frowned and shut his classroom door finally. “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!! HUH! WHAT THE FUCK, COME ON HIT ME, YOUR SUCH A MAN, YOU WANNA TWIST MY FUCKING WRIST!?” Diamond yelled insulting him. Jaquel’s blood boiled as he walked over, and grab Diamond by her neck. “GET OUT! I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU IF YOU DON’T SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTE GIRL” Jaquel grasped her neck” Diamond grabbed his wrist trying to loosen up his grip. Jaquel pressed Diamond up against his classroom door, and began to unzip his pants. “This is what you want right? Leave me alone got-dammit!!! You’re always in here, this is what you want?!” Jaquel yelled louder as Diamond looked at him more shocked than fearful. Jaquel folded her skirt up to her stomach.

Diamond struggled harder.”Mr. REED! Stop! STOP! STOP!” Diamond yelled loud crying. “Always dressing like a hoe, this is what hoes get” Jaquel ignored Diamond as he stuffed himself inside her, A shivered ran down Jaquel's spine as he entered her warmth. She was very tight, not until than did Jaquel realise she was virgin. Diamond screamed in pain once Jaquel had entered her. Jaquel looked into Diamond eyes apologetically, and he began to pull his large manhood from her small opening that he’d  just stretched in a hurry. Diamond frowned tears hotly running down her cheeks. Jaquel held her tight. “Diamond, Oh my god, I’m sorry.”Jaquel hugged her tightly to his chest. Diamond pushed him away harshly as she tried to fix her skirt. “Leave me alone.” Diamond barely spoke as she pulled away from him  finally running from his classroom and she kept running down the hall. Jaquel watched her as he slumped down against the wall of his classroom  as his mind ran wild. "What the fuck is going on with me." Jaquel questioned himself quietly as he began to sob loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 14.5K 62
"Since you're a player, let's play a game. "Let's cuddle, and kiss, and play fight. We'll tease each other, go on dates, meet each other's friends an...
151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
38.5K 643 36
~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Everything. "Ash." I gasp. He picks me up a...
1.2K 17 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...