The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

By nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... More

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter VIII

10.1K 353 154
By nmiller428

A day has passed since the incident between Harry and Mary. Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and the other officers were in the living room having minor conversations with each other. The group was being served by Louis's favorite slave; Harry. "Slave, I would like my glass refilled?" stated Solomon. Harry steps forward to Solomon's position and refills his glass. "About time, slave!" yelled Solomon. Zayn gave Solomon a glare signaling him to stop what he was doing. After a few moments, Solomon spilled his drink on the ground. "Slave, clean this mess up and get me a refill." demanded Solomon. Harry nodded and refilled Solomon's glass. He cleaned up Solomon's mess and left the room. 

Harry walked into the bathroom to throw up, no one was able to hear him throwing up. He has always hated the aura of blood. It is disgusting. He couldn't be within a few inches of it, or he would throw up. Night was closing in soon, he couldn't wait to get back to bed with Louis. Everynight, since the kissing situation, Louis has brought Harry a meal to eat. Harry knew the slaves in the estate don't get to eat as much as him. Harry cleaned himself up and return to the vampires.

"Where did you go, curly?" asked Zayn. Zayn was starting to warm up to Harry, it was difficult for Zayn to accept a human into their estate. In the Tomlinson estate, no human has been accepted as an equal for at least 200 years. "I went to use the bathroom, master" answered Harry. Zayn gave him a nod. "Hazza, come and sit on the couch with me?" asked Louis. Louis has never showed affection to Harry in front of the others, but he didn't care about them. Harry nods and takes a seat on the couch. "Your done with your duties today. It's ok, I want you to rest." said Louis while placing his arms around Harry's shoulders. Harry snuggles into Louis's neck, he feels sleep calling him. "Can one of you, go and get Harry's meal. It should be in the kitchen, I had one of the servant wrap him a meal."

"I go and get it. Solomon come with me." ordered Zayn while giving Solomon a push. Zayn and Solomon leave to go and enter the kitchen. "Why must we get this slave's food?" asked Solomon with a rude tone. "You aren't getting his food, I am. Our lord has asked us to perform a task, that is what we are doing." said Zayn. Zayn grabbed the wrapped meal and a glass of water from the kitchen. Zayn and Solomon exit the kitchen and return to the others. Zayn hands Harry the meal and water, Louis gives Zayn a smile. Harry is snuggled into Louis's neck. After a few minutes, Harry goes to eat his meal, he digs into his meal. "Harry, you are eating fasting then Niall, I didn't even know that was possible." said Liam. Harry's cheeks turn a shade of red. Harry finishes his meal and returns to the couch. Harry lays in Louis's lap and Louis puts a blanket over him. Louis starts to play with his curls. "Thank you, Zayn." whispered Harry. Harry falls asleep on Louis's lap.

"My lord, I am sorry, but I can't see the reason why you like this slave." asked Solomon. Louis let out a deep sigh, "Have you ever love anyone?" questioned Louis. Solomon moves his head indicating a no. "My feelings for Harry are something, I have never felt. He is the reason that I smile. Harry completes me. I have been alone for almost 230 years, I have never felt what I feel with him. Of course, I have friends, like Zayn, Niall, and Liam. But I feel something more with him." said Louis with tears in his eyes. Zayn walks over to Louis and wipes his tears away with his thumb. "I know. How you feel, Lou. Goodnight." said Zayn while pressing a kiss to Louis's forehead. Zayn left and went to his bedroom. 

"I don't understand, my lord. No human is loveable, all humans will live and dead. It is the cycle of life, the slave will die soon or later. You must know that, my lord." said Solomon without emotion. "He is loveable and I know it." answered Louis. Out of anger, Solomon exits the room. "Lou just ignore Solomon. You know he doesn't like humans. Liam changed my mind about Harry. Harry is the first human, I have ever liked. He is adorable and sweet, you two are great together." said Niall with a smile. 

Louis nods and gently brings Harry to his bedroom. Louis enters his bedroom and gently places Harry on the bed. Louis gets into the bed and Harry snuggles up to him, "Goodnight, Hazza." whispers Louis. Louis is now planning to bring Harry out on a real date, nothing forced. 

~~~

Romulus, Athana, and the officers are feasting in the dining hall. "Athana, the officers and I have a few missions for you to complete." said Romulus. Athana was confused by Romulus's statement. "What is, my lord?" asked Athana. "You will travel to the Night Hunt's command center to kill Damon, the leading hunter of the group. Also, I want you to ask Zayn to join us. I want you to seduce to Zayn, he will be useful to us." said Romulus. "I understand, my lord. I will travel to the Tomlinson estate to speak with Zayn." said Athana. She gets up from her seat and leaves the room. She exits the estate and gets into a vehicle heading to the Tomlinson estate. 

"My lord, it is possible that she could be killed by Louis and his men." said the officer. Romulus continued to eat his food. "I know . . . I know. Officers, I have a secret to share with you, you must not tell Athana or anyone else. Romulus motions for the guards to leave the room, the door closes and the conversation begins. 

~~~

Liam and Niall have positioned themselves next to the fireplace. Niall is nestled into Liam's chest. "Liam, I feel so protected and safe when you are here. Do you have to go?" asked Niall with pleading eyes. "Yes, Niall." said Liam looking into Niall's blue eyes. "I have to evaluate the damage done to the Dawnbreak estate. I am going to see, if I can recover anything. I will only be gone a couple of hours." said Liam. Liam was worried about going to revisit his own house, which was now destroyed. "I am sending a group of guardsman with you. I will not let you go alone." said Niall. Liam nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back soon." said Liam with a smile. 

Liam exits the estate with a group of guardsman and heads to the remains of the Dawnbreak estate. 

Niall stayed in the living room, he wouldn't sleep until Liam was holding him again. Solomon walked into the living room, "Niall, what are you doing in here . . . alone?" asked Solomon. Solomon has always despised Niall, Louis always like Niall. Louis selected Niall for the captain's position instead of him. "I am waiting for Liam to come back. He is travelling to see the destruction of the Dawnbreak estate." said Niall. "You do understand, he doesn't love you. He only using you as comfort." said Solomon with an evil grin. "What? No, he does love me." whispered Niall with sadness in his voice. "You are so gullible, I have already spoken to Louis about my promotion. You are nothing, Niall!" yelled Solomon. Niall stared at Solomon with tears in his eyes. Niall continued to sob for a time, until Louis and Zayn came down the stairs. 

"My lord, I already gave Niall the news." said Solomon. Zayn walked over to Niall and hugged him. "Niall, everything is going to be fine. Louis and I want you to take a break from your duties. This is only temporary,  Solomon's promotion to commander will help you. I promise. I want your relationship with Liam to continue and grow." said Zayn with a reassuring smile. "This isn't a punishment?" asked Niall. "No, Niall. Zayn and I want you to have a better relationship with Liam. Solomon has more time on his hands. Solomon will be placed as a commander, he can't give you orders, ok?" said Louis with hopeful eyes. Niall nods and leaves the room to get some rest. 

"Solomon! I am ordering you to treat Niall with respect. If you ever harm Niall or Liam, I will kill with my bare hands. This isn't a threat, it's a promise." screamed Zayn with his fists clenched. Zayn storms off into his room. Solomon knew he couldn't abuse Niall, but Harry is another story.

~~~

Liam has arrived at the Dawnbreak estate. He was devoured by the Dawnbreak estate, only pieces of the estate remained. He only wishes Niall was here to hold him. "My lord, are you alright?" questioned a guardsman. Liam continues to walk, "Yes." said Liam while wiping away tears. Liam searches for anything of importance. Everything Valo and Rowan created was destroyed, his childhood house burned to the ground. Liam looked at the ground, he found a picture of him, Valo and Rowan. All of them were smiling in the picture, he remembers the picture. It was taken at Liam's birthday, this was the second greatest moment in his life. During that day, Valo promoted him to his second-in-command. Liam is still waiting for the first greatest moment of his life to happen. 

"Liam?" said an familiar voice. Liam and the guardsman turned around to see a woman and a group of familiar individuals standing before them. The woman runs up to Liam and gaves him a tight hug. She begins to cry, it wasn't sadness but happiness. "Rowan?" said Liam. She nods and places a soft kiss on his cheek. "How?" asked Liam. "I retreated after being attacked by Athana, I saved these guardsman from Romulus's forces. We been trying to contact you and get help. However, we discovered a group of vampire hunters tracking us and I didn't want you in any danger." said Rowan with tears in her eyes. "Guardsman! Lets get them back to the estate." The guardsman nod and everyone leaves to return to the estate. 

~~~

Niall was in his room, he has been crying for the pass couple of hours. He has started to hyperventilate because of all of his crying. Niall only wants to be held by Liam, he only wants to be loved, like Louis and Harry. Niall continues to cry for a time. 

Zayn enters his room, "Nialler, what is wrong?" asked Zayn. Niall didn't say anything, he got up and ran into Zayn's arms. Niall's sobs continue in Zayn's arms. "It's ok. I stay with you, until Liam returns." said Zayn. Niall snuggled into Zayn's chest, this helped calm his crying. Zayn did this for an hour, until he heard the front door. "Niall, stay here. I will get Liam for you." said Zayn. He leaves the room to see who is at the door. 

Zayn walks downstairs to see Louis greeting Liam, Rowan, and survivors of the Dawnbreak estate. "Rowan, it's great to see you alive." said Louis with a smile. Rowan served under Valo for a long time, she was motherly figure to all the boys. Similar to Valo, she favored humans with all of their imperfections. "Liam, you need to go see Niall." said Zayn with worry in his voice. "Go Liam. I will tell Louis and Zayn." said Rowan. Liam rushes up the stair and into Niall's room. 

Solomon clears his throat. Rowan turns her head, "You are?" asks Rowan. "I am the commander of this estate, you have no authority here, Rowan." said Solomon. Rowan walked over to Solomon and slit his throat. Solomon's lifeless body drops to the floor. "I nevered like him." said Rowan. The guardsman point their weapons at Rowan. Louis and Zayn order them to lower their weapons. "It looks like, we have new commander." said Louis. Zayn nods and Rowan begins to explain about the assault on the estate, their survival, and Liam finding them. Louis, Zayn, and Rowan spend hours talking to each other. 

~~~

During the time Louis, Zayn, and Rowan were talking about recent events. Liam rushed to Niall's side. Liam entered Niall's bedroom without even knocking. Niall was asleep on the couch in the corner of his room. Liam quickly walked over to him, he noticed Niall had been crying. He gently lifts Niall off of the couch. Liam steps towards Niall's bed, he places Niall on the bed lightly. Liam gets into bed with him. Niall slowly opens his eyes, noticing Liam is at his side. "Liam, can I ask you something?" asked Niall. Liam nods, "You care about me, right?" questioned Niall. Liam pulls Niall into him, Niall continues to snuggle into his chest. "Niall, every night before bed, I look up into stars. For every star, I match a reason for why I love you. I have only one problem when listing these reasons." said Liam while Niall gave him a confused look. "I run of out stars. I do love you, Niall. I always will." said Liam while giving him a soft kiss. "I love you too." said Niall before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Here is the next chapter, enjoy! Please remember to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 881 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
75.3K 2.3K 30
Book Two of the Vampire's Assistant Series A couple months have passed, Louis and Harry Stylinson have been married for a short amount of time. The c...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...