The Gilbert Twins: A Looming...

By stvckinmyhead

Originally - Gilbert Twins: Your Face Looks Familiar ✨✨✨✨✨ What happens when a mysterious yet familiar face r... More

Intro
Taster
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: The Names Katalina, Katalina Gilbert
Chapter 3: Saving You Makes Us Cool, Right?
Chapter 4: A Fun Stefan And Dead John? Is It My Birthday(?)
Chapter 5: You Want Me To What Now?
Chapter 7: How Many Times Do You Have To Stab Your Mom For Bad Karma?
Chapter 8: All That For A Hug?
Chapter 9: Another Me?
Chapter 10: Too Many Vampire's Are My Friends
Chapter 11: Why Am I Going Again?
Chapter 12: Bored
Chapter 13: Lemonade Can Be Poisonous To Your Kind?
Chapter 14: Look What Your ABC's Got Me Into!
!AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 15: What's With Me Getting Hurt Now-A-Day's?
Chapter 16: Hello Mr. Fancy Suit!
Chapter 17: Katherine's Not Dead?
Chapter 18: Why Can't I Punch You?
Chapter 19: There's A Hottie At My Door...Trust me, This Isn't A Punishment
Chapter 20: Hmph...I Didn't Expect That To Upset Me That Much...
Chapter 21: I Would Rather Be Sacrificed Than Be Civil To That A$$hat
Chapter 22: And I'm A Third Wheel Because?...
Chapter 23: Do I Say Hon?
Chapter 24: Freedom Looks Good On You
Chapter 25: I'll Have A Mother Cooked Medium Well To Well Done Please...
Chapter 26: Should I Regret It?...
Chapter 27: Mr. Fancy Suit Ain't Lookin' So Fancy
Chapter 28: Either Way, I'm Not Surviving This...
Chapter 29: The Darkness Is Suffocating...
!AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Chapter 6: Your Boyfriends A Suicidal Blood Junkie? Tough Luck...

8.3K 210 31
By stvckinmyhead

😾

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19csvso5f1r36j7c.gif.

"Are we doing shifts now? Is that your plan?" I frowned at Elena as she was about to leave the boarding house.

"I need to pick stuff up, you said you wanted to help, and I don't trust Damon alone with him. Please?" she pleaded while holding the door open.

"I was fine with it the second you asked me but are you sure you're okay with spending your nights here while I do the day. I could stay with you for the night's, you don't have to put up with Damon alone if you hate him that much" I threw a plan out.

"I heard that!" Damons voice echoed.

"I don't care!" I echoed back.

"Just stay with how we're doing it. For now anyways" Elena sighed.

"Okay, well see you soon" I waved as she left. "Where are you going?" I asked Damon as he passed me with a blood filled bottle.

"Trying to coax my baby brother into feeding" he shook the bottle.

"What type of blood?" I frowned.

"Why does it matter? Don't you trust me?" he raised a brow.

"Not yet" I shrugged.

"Why?" he frowned.

"You haven't given me a reason to" I shrugged and turned my back on him. "But it better be animal otherwise, I'm snitching to Elena" I walked away and entered the library, sitting in a chair I've become quite fond of since Elena and I started doing shifts here. I was only sat in my comfy little chair for a few minutes before Damon walked in with a slightly annoyed look. "What's with the face?"

"What's with the questions today?" he threw back.

"Intrigue" I shrugged.

"He's not feeding" he answered as his phone began ringing.

"Great(!) That's all we need(!)" I scoffed as he answered his phone.

"Hello?...Before I hang up, how did you get this number?...What kind of digging?...Did he find anything?...Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that..." Damon waved it off.

I mouthed 'What's happening? Who is it?' to him but he just held a finger up to shush me.

"Isobel's in Grove Hill?... Perfect. Give me the address...I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me" he listened in before pulling the phone away and looking at the screen. "Hold on" he spoke into the mic before clicking a button and putting the phone back to his ear. "What?...Extra broody. Hold on..." he pulled it away and clicked again. "You drive. Pick me up in an hour" pulled it away and clicked again, while moving to sit on a seat facing me. "He won't eat anything...His favorite kind of what?...Ew. Gross...Helps me. Now, hurry up...I can't babysit all night. I have things to do...I know that's why she's here but I might take her on my field-trip...It might be against her will, I haven't figured it out yet...Ha ha ha, ha. Stefan Likes......Puppy blood. Little Golden Retriever puppies with cute, floppy ears.-- That's his favorite" then he hung up.

"You're an a$$" I stated.

"How long did it take you to come to that conclusion(?)" he rolled his eyes.

"The length of those two phone calls" I replied.

"Are you coming?" he raised a brow.

"What? You want me to go with you and Alaric on a little road-trip, to see if we run into my vampire mother?" I scoffed.

"Yes" he exhaled.

"No thanks, I'd rather you turn me" I stood.

"That can easily be done" he appeared in front of me.

"Go on then" I stood still.

"...Excuse me?" he frowned.

"Go on then, turn me..." there was silence "If your biggest threat is turning me, then follow through..." more silence and no-one moved "That's what I thought. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in Stefan's room" I moved around him, and continued my journey.

"Why Stefan's room?" Damon's question echoed behind me.

"Because his room has the best reading material" I answered and walked up the stairs.

-TIME SKIP-

"Every time I've come back here this week after leaving you, I find you here" Elena chuckled from the doorway of Stefan's room.

"What can I say, he has the best books" I shrugged.

"You're reading his private thoughts, Kat. Even you must be against that" she frowned.

"Why? I do it to you all the time..." she gave me a look "If we want him to feed then why not get inside his head, and see how he was convinced to in the past" I shrugged again.

"Why doesn't he want to?" she sat on the edge of Stefan's desk, I was in the chair.

"From what I've read, so far. He's got this whole downward spiral thing he loves to revisit every time this used to happen, and the same memories would always pop up for it. When he first turned, who he first fed on, how he felt about the blood and..." I trailed off not wanting to say anymore.

"And what?" Elena pushed.

"These are his innermost thoughts, Elena. I don't think you need to know them" I moved to close the book, she stopped me.

"But you can know?" she frowned.

"I'm not dating him" I justified.

"Just tell me" she pleaded.

"And...how he went on murderous rampages because he didn't know how to control himself, how he became a rippah. So bad that Damon left him all alone, those feelings of being alone are a big factor in this downward spiral taking effect" I explained the last few pages I just read, leaving out how he forced Damon to turn.

"Oh..." she was just silent.

"Why not go and see if you can get him to feed again, bring your Stefan back..." she nodded weakly, unconvinced. "Elena, he's not that monster, he's your Stefan and you can help him" I encouraged, she nodded more firmly and left me to continue my reading.

-TIME SKIP-

"Hey" I waved awkwardly through the open door.

"The one person who hasn't come to see me yet" he didn't look up.

"I would've visited sooner, but I felt like it was my fault" I admitted.

"Why? I'm the one who can't control myself" he looked up.

"But I'm the one who fed you that first bit of blood, it's my fault you started that downward spiral again" I took fault.

Silence "...You're a lot nicer when you get to know you" he pointed out and I chuckled.

"So are you, considering during our first real encounter you tried to strangle me to death" he chuckled at what I pointed out. "So are you going to eat?" and like that all thought's of amusement were sucked out of the room.

"I don't know" he looked back down.

"Oh, stop pouting" I rolled my eyes.

"And your back" he chuckled.

"Elena's too nice, you need tough love or someone to ram the blood down your throat--" he cut me off.

"I'm sorry" he said and stood.

"What for?" I frowned.

"This" as soon as he said that, everything went black.

-TIME SKIP-

"Why does my head hurt?" I groaned quietly and sat up. "Where am I?"

"Your bedroom, something I've been very excited about seeing" Damon's voice soothed my growing headache slightly.

"Great(!) I definitely needed you to be here(!)" I groaned again.

"I was just dropping you off, no need to get snarky" he raised his hands in defense.

"I'm not snarky, I just feel like my head is splitting in two. Do you know why that is?" I looked up at him through the dim light of the room.

"Stefan was escaping and he thought knocking you out would help him accomplish that" Damon explained.

"Great, so now I'm waiting for an apology?" I tilted my head slightly to him.

"If you expect it" he shrugged.

"I do. Good night, Damon" I turned over and got under the covers.

"Goodnight Kat" the lights went out and the window opened with his whisper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PfWNHqFo4... (Memories By Panic! At The Disco)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

And the special character was the comfy chair! Keep an eye on it, I promise it will continue to pop up in all the...um...progressive parts? I guess? I don't know, just keep an eye on the chair. Next week Kat is reunited with her Mom, Yay(!) There's stabbing, shooting, and even a moment--but between who?

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment if you can be bothered and I'll see you soon.

Thanks for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 75 13
Follow a group of students at a hbcu as they navigate their way through the year. Some love each other, some hate each other, and some are complete s...
283K 4.5K 35
Elena and Jeremy have a 17 year old sister Tara. Tara and Elena are twin sisters but they look nothing alike, Elena is the oldest by like an hour. Ev...
699K 18.1K 53
"She's basically, like, if Captain America and Scarlet Witch had a baby, but then Black Widow raised her. Her last name is literally Rogers!" "..." "...
221K 5.9K 47
Natalie was just living her normal life when she got the call that she was always terrified of. Her brother had been shot. She dropped everything and...