My Deadly Boyfriend

By NarryStoranShipper

There's a few perks to dating a demon, but it's mostly terrifying, Niall thinks. More

Prologue: December 6, 2015
Chapter 2: October 9 2016
Chapter 3: July 14, 2017 [PART 1]
Chapter 4: July 17, 2017 [PART 2]
Chapter 5: July 18, 2017 [PART 3]
Chapter 6: October 29, 2017
Chapter 7: February 1 2018

My Deadly Boyfriend

2K 87 5
By NarryStoranShipper

Hiiiiii. So, this is going to be a chaptered story. But I'm on planning on making like 5 chapters. Sooo, yeah. Here's the summary.

{Niall's POV}

He scares me sometimes. When he's angry, his eyes go black, and his skin goes pale. I didn't realize that before I started dated him that he was the son of Satan, himself. One day he showed me the '666' birthmark on the back of his neck and it truely frightened me. He truely frightens me.

Yet I'm still in love with him.

~

xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 840 16
Maybe you shouldn't keep ignoring those love letters and bloodstains in your mailbox anymore, who knows when the person who keeps putting them there...
171K 2.5K 32
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
10.3K 225 26
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
33.5K 941 10
Adult sence α€α€±β€Œα€½ ၊ age 21+πŸš¨α€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€Ήα€™α€•α€Όα€Šα€·α€Ία€žα€±α€Έα€žα€°α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€™α€–α€α€Ία€•α€«α€”α€²α€· Horror , rape တဲ့ထခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€€ α€‘α€α€»α€­α€―α€α€½α€±α€žα€­α€•α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€™α€Ύα€¬α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€« πŸ¦‹οΏ½...