Always By Your Side (Dangan R...

By NaegiriKuroko05

CONTINUATION AFTER DANGANRONPA HAPPY TRIGGER HAVOC A TRIBUTE OF MOST DANGANRONPA SHIPPERS FAVORITE COUPLE... More

Always By Your Side (Dangan Ronpa Naegi X Kirigiri Fanfiction)
Ever After
MISSING FAMILY
The Undefined Connection...(PART ONE)
CHAPTER 5: THE FUTURE FOUNDATION
AUTHOR'S ABNORMAL NOTE
Chapter 6: Always by my Side [ Sneak Peaaak! ]

CHAPTER 4: UNDEFINED CONNECTION (PART 2)

4.1K 39 18
By NaegiriKuroko05

-MAKOTO NAEGI'S POINT OF VIEW-

Here she comes...

Just a few steps forward...

-

-

-

"What?!" I exclaimed at the sight

This is no helpless girl. Not even a person. It's just a Talking Doll. It's a total waste of time. Now i felt guilty on leaving Kirigiri just for this stupid thing. 

Why do i even keep on searching for someone who's already gone?

I turned my back to go back but...

"Makoto Naegi, Ultimate Hope and one of the Tragic Incident's Survivor"

I was astounded when i heard the Doll spoke. Or merely,a voice spoke coming from it.

"Who are you?" I boldly asked.

"Kazuo Tengan,head of the Future Foundation 1st Branch and also the Leader of the Future Foundation"

"Kazuo Tengan? Future Foundation? What are you talking about?"

"I see, you have no Idea. Well, allow me to introduce me properly to you our Organization. If you'll only come to the destination i'll be appointing you of"

"Wait... I can't just follow your orders"

"It was not an order,Makoto. It was rather, a request. All your co-survivors will be there in just a matter of time. And i know why you came here, I may have an answer to all your questions and doubts"

The last thing i heard was the address until the Doll somewhat self-destruct.

Weird.

Maybe he do not want anyone to know our conversation

But something tells me i should trust this man. He may help me. He may help us.

=TIME SKIP=

"I see, all of us are gathered around here for some important reason" Asahina told herself.

"This better be not a waste of time" Togami mumbled.

"But seriously, I'm kind of so excited for this whole secret meeting-thingy. I'm so excited that it gives me chills" Hagakure said.

"Honestly, I just came here because i was told My Byakuya was going to be here"Fukawa said with an almost-drooling face. Kind of gross, actually.

"To think we'd all be gathered around together again. And for one reason..." I said with a smile.

"And what could be the reason? I heard about Future Foundation lately and it says that it helps people that was fallen for Despair" Kirigiri told us.

"Sounds good to me" Hagakure positively said.

But what's the purpose for asking our help?

"Hey Naegi-kun" Kirigiri tugged my elbow.

"Oh...Yes?" I replied with a smile.

"What happened? Did you find her?" 

"Huh? Who? Wait, you knew?"

"Of course I do. It looks kind of obvious. You were searching for Sayaka Maizono don't you?"

"O-oh, yes. I do. But instead, I was told to go here."

"That means that Kazuo Tengan already knew our plans"

"OUR Plans? Do you mean, all of us here 'accidentally' heard these things? And by just the same person?"

"Don't worry, all of your questions would be answered today" 

We suddenly heard a quite familiar old voice. We turned around to see who it was.

"You are Kazuo Tengan?" Togami asked him

"I am Kazuo Tengan, Head of the 1st Branch and the Leader of the Future Foundation"

The man before us said as 11 more person came behind his back.

"Who are they?" Kirigiri asked him

"We are the Future Foundation. An organization founded to aid the Despair Victims and we like to ask for your help" The girl wearing a ponytail told us.

"What help?" Asahina asked them

"About the Remnants of Despair" The cold-looking guy with white hair said. Full of hatred.

"Remnants?"  Hagakure repeated

"The left successors of Junko Enoshima" one of them said

"She maybe gone but her dids left a long trail of Footprints that her successors were willing to follow"

"So that means that this craziness was not yet over?" Fukawa demanded.

"You could call it that way"

"There are 15 remaining Remnants" Kazae-san told us.

"And what do we have to do?" I asked

"We have to stop them together" another one said

"You will join us in the 14th Branch. Kyouko Kirigiri will be the Head of the Branch" Kazae-san told us

"But due to Ms.Toko Fukawa-san's current mental behavior, she will remain as the Intern for the mean time" One of them said

I looked at Fukawa and I heard her mumbling something.

"Yeah. This is just a normal treatment for me" I heard her say.

"Anyway,let me show you a proper Tour on the Organization and also the Proper Introduction" Kazae-san said.

Looks like It's still not the End of everything. And I'm glad for Kirigiri's position. She deserves it.

I wonder how will we do in here though. And just how powerful are the Remnants of Junko Enoshima?

   TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Thank you all for waiting Guys and I hope this Chapter satisfied you. More chapters will come and also revelations.

 And about the Future Foundation, it was  a reference i used from New DanganRonpa V3. The characters were also not made-up. And as for the Remnants, It was based on Super DanganRonpa 2. Now i know you'll notice that i'm beginning to use references, I hope that doesn't bother the fun.

 And also, this story MAY HAVE a connection on all DanganRonpa Series as the story goes on. So that's  it.I hope you enjoyed. I also hoped you liked the Pictures Details

Future Foundation Members Introduction are on the next Chapter. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc