400 Years Back To The Past (K...

By TunaPlatina

It was supposed to be another day for Tsuna. Going to school, training with Reborn and having fun with everyo... More

Lets travel back in time
Gender Switch
Vindice Member
Azzurra
Primo
What Party
Sorellina
Party
Hostage
Leaving
Checker Face
Erase
Third Player
Visit
Intruders
Captured
Bedridden
[What is your answer]
[My World]

We Meet Again

3.5K 164 19
By TunaPlatina

"Then, Tsunayoshi. I, Cozart Simon of Simon Famiglia, hereby declare that you're my guardian."

-

Tsuna's POV

Cozart gave me a Simon ring. He told me that every guardian needs to wear one. I stare at it, worn on my right finger. 'Somehow.. it feels wrong.' Like It was not the ring I own.. 'Eh?' I widened my eyes, 'What did I just..?'

"Tsunayoshi?" A voice interrupts me. It was Cozart's. He looked at me with concern, "You sure you're alright?" I smile, as a sign of 'yes'. We're now in a coach going to Vongola's mansion. Parvento was here too since Cozart wanted to introduced him.

Somehow when Cozart says Vongola, it feels like my chest just.. thump. After that, my head starts hurting. 'Probably have something to do with my memories..' I thought, looking down to the ring on my hand, '....' nodded inwardly.

Soon we arrived.

The place is.. huge. The gates are so big and tall. The guards, after seeing Cozart, allowed us to enter. We actually had to travel for some minutes because of the garden that located just before the mansion are at. What welcomed us is that Asari guy..

Standing there smiling and waving. We get off of the coach and greeted Asari,

"こんにいちは~"

"こんにいちは。" I blurted out unconsciously. 'Eh?' I blinked, confused at myself,

Both Asari and Cozart looked at me, surprised. "I didn't know you can speak Japanese too, Tsunayoshi-さん" Asari smiled happily, a fellow japanese speaker.

"Ah.. no.. I don't.. It just.." 'Now when I think it over, I.. can..'

"Too much surprises for a day, Tsunayoshi. What else did you hide from us?" Laugh Cozart,

"What do you mean by that, Cozart?"

"Guess what she protected me from an assassin~"

Both of them seems amused and shocked, I just smile uncertainly. Failed to see Parvento glaring at me.

-

After that, we entered the mansion. Asari told us to wait in the living room. He goes to fetch Giotto and the rest. Though another man entered the room after Asari left,

"Ve, Cozart. You're early." Greeted the man,

"Since when did you wake up this early, Lampo.?" Cozart asked, jokingly. 'That guy's name is Lampo..'

"Ve, got the sudden urge to eat candy.." Yawned, Lampo. He then noticed us, "Who?" He asked, before one of us answered, he added, "Nevermind. You can introduce yourself later I guess. Do you have candy?"

I search my pocket and found a grape flavor candy, "Here." I say as I give it to the man,

"..! What kind of candy is this?" He asked, looking at it with interest, "I've never seen this type of sweets.. and its grape flavored?!"

"I don't know it myself.." I smile apologetically, 'Why would I have a grape candy in my pocket..?!' For a second, my mind flashes to a laughing.. kid?'

"Ugh.." I close my eyes. Cozart and Lampo is too occupied with the candy's whereabouts origin. Parvento stands near me.

"You alright, Tsunayoshi-kun." I look at Parvento and nodded,

"I'm fine." Somehow the way he asked me is..

My thoughts again were interrupted by a group of people coming into the room. One of them is Asari.

"Ah, Giotto, everyone!" Greeted Cozart. I look away form Parvento to see, a flash of yellow?

Then I felt a sudden hug. I widened my eyes, 'Uh..?'

"GIOTTO!" The pink haired man yelled, pulling the said guy away. He won't budged. I can't see the person's face, it was buried on my shoulders. 'Do I know him..?' I didn't make a move to escape, he was shaking..

"G.. GIotto!" Cozart suddenly pulled me away from the said man. There I saw a golden blond spiky haired man, his blue eyes are in tears.

"Eh?" The guy says and wiped it away. He then recollected himself,

"So we meet again." He smile at me,

'Again?' I just.. nods, smiling back.

He then face Cozart, "Why so early?"

"Ah about that!" Grinned Cozart,

-

We sat in a sofa, I sit on Cozar's left while Parvento on his right. He introduced us to them and us as his new guardians,

"Are you nuts, Cozart! She doesn't even know what dying will flames are and you made her a.. ?!?!" G, the pink haired man, suddenly yell,

"Relax, G!" Assured Cozart, "She's capable enough." He smiles and patted my head, "Right Tsunayoshi?" I smile softly,

"....." They all fell silent, Giotto, the blond one, Asari, and Lampo looks concerned. Though the blond seems.. angry?

"Nufufu~" The room suddenly feels cold. Giotto sighed, "Daemon, welcome back."

A.. melon appeared in the middle of the room out of nowhere, "Nufufu what's this? Your new guardian, Cozart?"

"A melon.." "Melon." I and Parvento blurted out unconsciously. The room feel silent.

"Nufufu, I'm in a good mood so I'll just pretend I didn't hear that." The rest tries not to laughed.

"Excuse me, Cozart, Vongola." Parvento suddenly says, standing up, "I need to go to the rest room, the sudden cold temperature makes me giddy." He excuse himself and left the room,

"Nufufu~ Are you sure you want a guy like that to be your guardian? He seemed weak."

"That's rude, Dameon!" The other man, Knuckle, scolded.

Cozart shot him a glare, The melon, uh Daemon, just chuckled, "He's strong and a good guy son don't make fun of him like that."

"Nufufu." Daemon scoffs, "So whose the girl?"

"Ah. I'm Tsunayoshi.." I introduced myself,

"Hooh?" Dameon caste a glance towards Giotto and chuckles, "Nufufu~ How interesting~"

"Giotto." Giotto flinched at hearing his name being called out,

"What is it?"

"Alaude just returned back, he's in his office room with reports." Giotto nods and stands up,

"Well, enjoy your stay." Giotto smiles at Cozart and me, we smile back,

"Tsunayoshi.." He called my name before leaving the room with G, "Lets talk again later." I nods, he left. Lampo decides to go to the kitchen to searched for more candies, Asari went to get tea for us, Knuckle and Daemon stays.

-

Parvento's POV

"I'm inside the Vongola's HQ now. Send in the troops, prepare the attack." I announced to the phone,

"Why so sudden, boss?"

I starts laughing, "Decimo is here."

-

Checkerface's POV

"Decimo is here." I sighed and transported myself away from the Vongola's restroom.

I was watching him from the start, hiding my presence without him knowing.

I smirks, "Busted." I say, chuckling, With this, the Vindice have the rights to capture the said man.

Appearing inside the HQ, the grim reapers noticed me and surrounded me, ready to attack,

"What are you doing here?" demanded Bermuda, sitting on Reborn's shoulders,

"Arcobaleno sun is here already? Well that aside, there's a job for you." I announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 491 15
Some of the WMMAP characters will react to Jennette as? (Slow update!)
68.8K 1.9K 25
Lovely Princess Athanasia, a caring, loving and kindhearted girl who died at the hands of her blood-father, for a crime she did not commit. But duri...
31.6K 1.5K 42
The story behind the teenage love triangle in Taylor Swift's folklore. *I had started this story long before the Folklore Long Pond Studio Sessions...
21.5K 632 12
"Papa? Why is there a floating blonde man with flames in his head?" "You can see ghost? And it's Primo?" "Papa? Why is Uncle Pineapple laughing creep...