A Boondocks Love Story (All G...

By fanaticxoxoxo

Sequel to A Boondocks Love Story! Follow Huey, Jazmine, Riley, Cindy, Caesar, Nala, Julia, and Koda on a jour... More

Season 1 Ch 1
Ch 2 The Start
Ch 4 Vanishing
Ch 5 His Last Days
A/N
Ch 6 Nala's Last Days
Ch 7 Just Business
Ch 8 Three Years
Ch 9 Oh Snap He's Back
Ch 10 Annnnd There He Goes Again
Ch 11 For the Father of Sage.
Ch 12 Give In
Ch 13 Mother's Intuition
Ch 14 Two Years
Ch 15 Explanation.
Ch 16 Two Years, Seven Months, and Sixteen Days.
Ch 17 Suspect
Ch 18 The Broken Promise
Season 1~PART ONE Finale~Truth Revealed
Season One~ Part TWO Finale ~ Truth Revealed
Season One~Part Three~ Season Finale
Season Two~ Chapter One
Chapter Two~New Beginnings
Chapter Three~Love at First Sight
Chapter 4 ~ Where Did She Go?
Previously...
Chapter 5. Unexpected Things
Chapter 6. Expect the Expected, but its Actually Unexpected
Chapter 7. Diagnosis
Chapter 8. Back

Ch 3 I Love You

1.2K 43 49
By fanaticxoxoxo

Riley POV

I don't know what we gon do. I mean...Cindy momma is loaded. We can probably hang wit her fo a bit. We walkin to the court

"Murph." I say

"Yeah?" She asks, looking down at the basketball that she kept bouncing.

"Have you been in contact wit cho momma?" I ask

She stopped bouncing the ball and turned to me

"Why the hell would you ask a dumb ass question like dat?!" She asked, irritated

"Aye. We gots to get a place to stay. Granddad ain't gonna let us live there for very much longer."

"Nah nigga I don't keep in contact with that bitch havin hoe."

"Damn."

I suck my teeth.

"It's time to call Ed n Rummy."

********************************

"Julia. Come with me to Cali."

"What?!" Julia screeched as she sat on the coach. Nala closed her ears with her hands and so did Caesar.

"Look, I need to take care of you until you get up on your feet. You need a job, a place to stay-"

"Why do you have to go?! Just cuz Nala is??" Julia responded full of anger

"Aye! Don't point fingers. Monterey Bay is a good college-"

"Stop." Nala hushly says, cutting Caesar off.

Caesar and Nala look to her

"What's up?" Caesar asked

"Maybe...maybe she is right." Nala swallows.

"About what?" Julia asks, quirking her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Maybe...maybe you should just...stay." Nala said as she sadly looked to Caesar.

Julia stayed quiet, she now felt bad that Nala is considering her outburst as an option.

"Nala, I didn't mean it-"

"But...but you're right. It's not fair to you." Nala responds

"Nah babe. We already planned this." Caesar says

"Think about it Caes. You need your sister. Plus...Cindy and Riley need a place to stay. They could stay in the loft upstairs."

Caesar clenched his jaw as he thought about it. "Then you and I can go to school down here."

Nala shook her head.

"No...no baby I got to get out of here if I spend another year here-"

"No. Come on. We can work it out." Caesar argued

"I... I'll be out with Koda okay?" Julia said slowly. Trying not to agitate the situation. The couple stayed quiet until Julia slowly grabbed her keys and left.

"Baby. Come on. I can't stay that far away from you for an entire year." Caesar explained, getting irritated

"Caesar...baby look. I'll be back on holidays. I just...I can't stay here anymore. I cant." Nala pleaded with her eyes.

Caesar saw it, but he couldn't accept it. He didn't want her to be all the way across the country.

"I'll go. Please just-"

"No. You're sister needs you. Riley. Cindy. They need you honey." Nala said as she brought his face to hers. Slowly embracing each other's presence and feel.

"I don't want you to leave." Caesar pleaded

Nala hiccuped at his words, trying. To contain her sadness

"I know."

************************************

Huey and Jazmine held hands as they walked to class.  As they walked they passed a flyer. Jazmine stopped and let go of Hueys hand.

"What's wrong?"

"The cheerleading auditions is today at three! Omg I need to practice!" She screeched.

"Okay okay. Come on we are going to be late."

"Huey! Will you help me?"

He groaned

"Plleewaaaassseeeeeeeeeee!!!" She whined dramatically clinging onto him

"Okay okay! Get off." He breathed, shaking her off him.

She chuckled and saw another flyer.

"Huey?"

"Hm?"

"You want to try out for the Mock Trial Team?" She asked taking the mock trial flyer. It's today at 5.

Huey took the flyer and carefully examined it.

"No." He said as he turned around and began walking.

"What?? Why not?!" Jazmine asked following him.

"I don't want to be a lawyer." He said plainly crumbling the poster.

"Huey, you'll make a great lawyer." Jazmine assured giving him a wink.

"You realize your father is a lawyer right?" Huey questioned raising his eyebrow a bit.

Jazmine groaned. "You're right. Nevermind."

Huey smirked at her quirkiness and stepped foot into the classroom.

"Class will begin in five minutes." The professor stated calling out to everyone who were already in their seats. She was a woman. A beautiful woman with long blonde hair. Green eyes with smaller shaped lips. They had smack red lipstick on them with red pumps to match. As she sees in Afro walk in...her eyebrow quirks up.

Huey and Jazmine walk in and immediately they get stares from all sides, corners, and surfaces of the room. Huey scowls and tightens his grip on Jazmine and pulls her close to him. Jazmine catches a guy staring at her and licking his lips.

"Hey! Can't you see I'm with someone?" Jazmine asked, scowling at him. The guy rolled his eyes, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see an Afro boy with folded arms.

"Do we have a problem?" He asked, calmly

The guy huffed.

"Whatever man. I don't want that slut you call a girlfriend."

Huey quickly pushed him to the ground. Students stood alarmed from their desks and the professor quickly jumped between them. "Stop it right now or I will have you both expelled from this school!"

Silence

Jazmine rushed to Huey's side and grabbed his hand.

The professor looked to Huey.

"I want to see you after class." The professor said, scowling at him.

Huey shook his head and led Jazmine to the back of the classroom. Jazmine sat in the desk beside him and look over to see his face.

He was mad.

"Huey?"

"What?" He snapped.

"Thank you."

Huey turned to her and saw her pretty smile and took a deep breath. "You're welcome."

***************************************************
Cindy POV

Look I wasn't wit Ed n Rummy helpin us out. But ya know we gots to do what we gots to do. I mean, my life is wit the streets, but I ain't tryin to live off em. Ed came ova and we got in his car to see what kind of plan he got for us makin some real cash flow.

"Aight. So here the deal. We scoop up in der wit these masks. It's gon cova up our faces so we don't get caught n shit." Ed began, gesturing with his hands.

"Duh, genius!" Rummy chimed in, irritated.

"Shut the fuck up Rummy! I'm talkin."

"Aight so we gets up in there, then what?" I ask, wanting to get to the bottom of this plan.

"We shoot some muthafuckas!!" Ed cursed, straining his face.

"Damn Ed! We ain't here to kill no people we jus tryin to get sum money !" Reezy added, rubbing his temple.

"Then why we shootin people fo?!" Ed asked, folding his arms.

"That's why I'm askin you Ed!" Reezy argued.

I shook my head.

I knew this was some bad shit.

"Damn! Made me make a plan and we don't even need it. That's gon cost you." Ed clarified, leaning back in his seat

I widen my eyes

"Nigga what?!" I screech

"Nigga I jus told you. We ain't gots no paper!" Reezy explained, agitated.

"Reezy?! Reezy ain't got no paper?!" Rummy asked in disbelief.

I facepalm

Riley sucked his teeth.

"Shut up. Look we just need sum cash."

"Nigga why you jus say so. I got some cash up in mah car right now." Ed calmly stated.

Me and Reezy looked at each other and scowled intensely

Ed walks to the trunk of his car and brings out a large suitcase.

"Y'all ready to get mind fucked?" Rummy cackled.

Reezy raised his eyebrow.

"Mind fucked?" I ask.

Ed nodded.

"Cuz all dis money I'm finna show you....will fuck yo mind." Ed concluded.

"Just open the damn case Ed!" Reezy scolded

Just then Ed opened the case.

Both of our heads hung above the stacks of cash, with saliva drooling from our mouths.

"Holy-" Reezy started.

"My mind..." I say weakly.

"It's fucked ain't it?"

***************************************************

Class ended and Huey stayed at the back of the class. Jazmine gathered her things.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just wait for me back home." He said standing up and going over to her.

Jazmine wrapped her arms around his neck "I'm sorry that people are stupid."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know." She smiles.

Huey pecks her on the lips.

The professor cleared her throat.

Jazmine quickly released him and turned red in the cheeks. "I'll see you at the house." She whispered.

Huey nodded.

With that she was quickly gone. Leaving the two alone. Huey stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"My name is Professor Doyle, but you....may call me Gretchen." She said as she walked over to him.

Huey raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Listen here. You are going to do exactly what I say...and you won't tell a soul." She whispered, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Okay. I got to go." Huey mumbled trying to get past.

Though she pushed him back and forcibly sat him on the chair.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He growled

"I know who you are. Huey Freeman from WoodCrest. I know you're parents were killed right in front of you...I know that you have a little brother at home and are living with a girlfriend named Jazmine DuBois. I know who you are."

Huey maintained his signature scowl.

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

Huey raised his eyebrow once more in confusion.

"I want you to do everything I say...and not tell a soul because trust me I will know."

"And what makes you think I will accept to this? What makes you think I won't call the police?"

"Because one...I know that you are still secretly in charge of your former black power regimes. I could have you and your family arrested. Two, nobody will believe you and three.......I know where to find your parent's murderers."

Huey widened his eyes.

"How can I trust you?" He asks

"You don't and you have no choice. I will have your girlfriend killed if I wanted to. That's how much power I have over you. I am not afraid at all."

Huey remained silent.....then finally he said "I don't enjoy being manipulated."

"I know." She smiled

"Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare." She grinned as she took off her shirt and skirt.

*********************************

Jazmine POV

Awww I feel bad. That stupid guy. It wasn't Huey's fault he shouldn't have had to stay after class. I sit on the couch and wait. Then I hear the door open.

"Huey!" I smile as I jog to him. I stopped once I see his face.

He looked...horrible. Almost...beaten.

"What's wrong? Are you okay??" I ask going to his face, feeling for a temperature.

He nods. "I'm fine."

He walks away and kicks off his shoes.

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

I hear him sigh.

"You know I love you right?" He asks, a little sad.

"Yes...Huey you are scaring me. What's wrong? What happened?"

He stayed silent.

Quickly I go up to him and grasp his hands.

"Baby...I'm here..." I whisper, looking into his eyes.

I pull him into a hug. "I love you too."

Then with no warning he smashes his lips on mine. I quickly maneuver the kiss as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. His hands reach under my shirt and he unhooks my bra. I feel the eagerness in his moves as he takes me to our bed. He lays me down and takes off his shirt. I take a glimpse at his face and he wasn't looking at me at all. Like he didn't want to.

And I didn't like it. Not one bit.

He laid on me as I graze the back of his neck with my manicured fingers and kiss him yet again on his lips.
So I could feel him.
But it was weird, like there was something wrong.
His eyebrows would cringe every time I touched him, his lips weren't passionate.

I feel him go for my neck and he begins to suck on it, leaving red clusters and me feeling addicted yet again to his touch. Though, I still didn't feel right, I stop out of breath,

"Huey." I mumble but he didn't answer. He went to take off my shirt but I grasped his hands.

"Stop."

He sighed.

"What's the matter? There's something wrong I know it. I can see it in your face, you look sick." I respond
Caressing his face.

He drew in a deep breath. "I need you to tell me that you love me again."

"What?"

"Jazmine, I need to hear it...please."

"I love you." I say with no hesitation.

He sighed and rested his head on my chest.

Tears began to fill my eyes.

What's wrong with him? This isn't the Huey I know.

My tears drop as I hold him close.

"I love you....I love you." I say again lifting his face to mine. Kissing him all over.

"I love you....I love you." I continue mumbling as my lips connect to his skin over and over.

"I love you...I love you. I love you.....I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3.9K 75
❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓾 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴 ?❞ ❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓲𝓵...
21K 497 10
Jordan Bardella et Gabriel Attal, anciens amants et désormais rivaux politiques, se retrouvent lors de débats télévisés. Leur rupture douloureuse les...
16.7K 591 15
~Elle m'aime comme une folle Elle me connaît par cœur Elle me dit "je t'aime" Parfois durant des heures~ Lenie x...
623K 19.8K 84
Sofia, l'âme chargée de peine, évitait Nice, où le souvenir obsédant de Jules, son frère, la hantait. Ses parents, coupables de sa douleur, demeuraie...