An Honest Kiss

By Sarahbeth552002

Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (The End)
A Broken Promise
For Once In My Life
All or Nothing at All
Something's Gotta Give
Best of Me
More of You
Love Me Long

Save the Last Dance

22.5K 237 5
By Sarahbeth552002

  Cassandra Evans, Production Assistant for Jasper Fulton's new musical, 'Save the Last Dance,' is trying to keep a low profile. When she meets the star of the production, internationally famous actor Mason Stevens, she is caught off guard by his charming smile and the instant dislike that he feels for her. It becomes apparent that he believes the worst; that she is trying to win a role in the production by being more than just an assistant to Jasper. But the truth is just as incriminating. Will the strong attraction that they feel when the touch overcome their instant dislike of one another?  

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/70476179-save-the-last-dance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.3K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...
512K 16.2K 30
"How could you break my heart?!" Alex screamed at Aaron. "I promised nothing" He snarled,he actually promised her forever. He twirled his wedding r...
1.3K 40 22
"I swear, cross my heart, I will never leave you". Dylan crosses his chest, where his heart would be, with his fingers. His eyes gazed at mine as if...
20.5K 3.2K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...