Dark. (Larry Stylinson)

By Shaxious

Harry Styles is dangerous, or so people say. More

Dark. (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine/Ten.
Chapter Eleven/ Twelve
Chapter thirteen/fourteen
Chapters Fifteen/Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty/Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Authors Note
Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Author's Note.
Authors Note, Name Change and Other Stuff.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Fourty.
Chapter Fourty One.
Fourty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight - Smut-

Thirty Two.

24.8K 562 796
By Shaxious

Hey guys, I know these things are annoying when you read a book, but no-one reads my broadcast messages anymore so I have to put it here so you guys can see it. 

I'm currently co-witing a Harry Styles fan fic with my good friend GhostOfYou_x  called Different Sides.

If you like good written Harry fics, then this is the place to go. We've spent a lot of time brainstorming this book and we don't think it's going to get the recognision it deserves. So if you could just take a look it would mean a lot to the both of us!

Description:

What do you do when you don't want to be seen? You cover up. Well, in Harry's case, you have to go all out. With high waisted trousers, hair slicked back and fake glasses, he's anonymous. He could go into the ouside world and not get papped or asked for autographs. Just be a normal guy, do normal things, meet normal people and a not so normal girl.

Harry's POV

We talked through the , as I took a seat on the closed toilet lid. I couldn’t help smiling to myself, playing back the events that had happened a short time ago in my room. The feel of Louis’ lips was something indescribable. His first time had been a little clumsy which was to be expected, but that made him even more adorable.

“Harry?”

“Mm.” My head turned to the curtain pulled across the bath.

There was silence for a few seconds. The only sound was that of the running water.

“You alright?” I asked, rising from my seat.

“W-Who do you talk to on the phone?” Louis timidly asked.

His bravery now only becoming apparent with the flimsy barrier between us, unable to ask me face to face. I sincerely hoped it wasn’t because I frightened him. But I had a feeling that was exactly the reason. Maybe Louis didn’t realise just how easy it would be for me to rip the curtain back.

“Are you done?” I asked, delaying my answer to his question.

“Oh, um, yeah.” She stuttered.

The water was turned off as I reached for the large towel on the rail. His fingers gripped the material shielding his naked body from me as he peered round the shower curtain. His hair looked longer when it was wet. It almost reached the tips of his shoulders. He was on about getting a haircut next week, but I'd be lying if I said he should get it cut. I raised the towel up, ready to wrap him.

“Close your eyes.” He mumbled.

“Lou, I’ve seen you naked before. Just get out.” I teased.

“No, close your eyes.”

I laughed before complying to his request. Once I heard him climb from the bath my arms wrapped round his small body. Opening my eyes to see him staring at me as the towel engulfed him. My hands rubbed his arms through the fluffy material, attempting to get him dry. I watched him move away and over to the door, struggling to readjust the towel, securing it under his arms.

I couldn’t help the grin spread on my face as I observed him rummage in one of my drawers before quickly tugging out a pair of black boxers. He peered at me for a second, trying to hide behind the open wardrobe door as she tugged the underwear up her legs. When he reappeared the towel was clasped in his small hand. A t shirt of mine had obviously been found in the wardrobe, the hem falling to his mid-thigh. He looked beautiful. I had never allowed any other person to wear my clothes but with Louis it was different. He was mine. I enjoyed watching him walk round the bedroom in my baggy top.

Louis could sense my eyes trailing over his body. Blue eyes discovering my lustful ones. I moved closer to him, taking his smaller hands in mine as he peered up at me. My lips pressed a kiss to his blushing cheek as I walked him backwards towards the bed, where I pinned him to the mattress. Louis' musical laughter filled the room as I playfully growled, nibbling at his neck. I grinned down at him, my hand slowly nudging up the top he had recently put on. His eyes became wide when he realised what I was doing.

“No.” He anxiously spoke.

His small hands hastily travelled up to grip the fabric, not wanting it to be pushed up any higher. Louis' urgent actions left me confused. I dipped my head, nose nudging at the hand that still tightly clasped the crinkled shirt. When he didn’t move I pressed a light kiss to her skin.

“Why?” I frowned.

I had seen him completely bare everywhere else. My fingertips softly traced over his stomach. But I didn’t receive a verbal answer, just a shake of the head.

“Would it help if I took my t shirt off as well? We can be topless together.” I playfully smiled, trying to encourage him.

Louis'  body was tense underneath me. My head dipped slightly, lowering my voice to a whisper.

“I want to become intimate with every part of your beautiful body.” 

He gasped as my fingertips gently rubbed over his chest. Even through the fabric of the t shirt I could still feel his nipples harden with my careful touch. Louis' voice remained silent, but his posture was a little more relaxed. His eyes desperately found mine. I couldn’t quite decipher the emotion on his face. Fear of me? No.

“Can I?”

She gave me a small nod. My fingers slowly tugged up the grey material. 

My voice hummed in appreciation as I stared down at her revealed flesh. The skin was beautifully tan, almost golden. It was so soft.

He tensed, Louis' breathing picking up as my fingers trailed to his stomach. His chest was rising and falling quickly under my touch. The skin was so soft. His eyes squeezed closed as my eyes fell to look at his body. It pained me to see his eyes squeezed closed. My body laid down by the side of him, Louis' arms stiffly by his waist as he allowed me to continue my exploration.

“Why do you do that?” I asked quietly.

She rolled her head away, not being able to look at me. I leaned up on my elbow, my fingers gently catching his chin and turning hback. My thumb carefully wiped away a stay tear.

"I..I don't like it. I hate it. I hate my stomach. It's horrible and it sticks out. No one's ever seen it apart from family." He spoke, voice cracking.

"Louis... Don't hate yourself. How can you hate this?" I moved my fingertips over the skin, and he tensed, obviously not wanting me to touch there. "It's beautiful, Lou. You're beautiful. God, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met." I brushed one of his tears away.

“It’s ugly, I hate it.” Louis sniffed.

My heart ached as I watched the guy I cared about attempt to hold back sobs. I shook my head, dipping down to press delicate kisses to the skin. He gasped, his small hand going to the back of my head. When I removed my touch he quickly tugged the material back down, covering the area he obviously hadn’t shown anyone else. I hated to think he felt like that. He was beautiful. 

It looked like he was about to cry. So I acted swiftly, stripping my top from my torso as I knelt over him. I had never openly shown anyone my mark. A few people had discovered the horrible reminder when we had explored each other’s naked bodies. But it was something I chose to keep hidden.

I grasped Louis' smaller hand in mine, bringing it up to my side. He looked slightly confused, still with tears threatening to spill but I carried on regardless. My eyes closed as I led him to just under my armpit, his fingers lightly touching the hair as I curled my arm above my head. I traced his tips over the raised jagged line that was a couple of inches long. He sat up slightly, trying to have a better look.

“W-What..”

He anxiously looked to me, his free hand holding onto my waist for support.

“I tried to protect my mum…my dad had a bottle.”

Louis gasped, fear in his eyes as he sat up fully beside me. I let go of his hand but he kept it there, continually tracing over the scar.

“Oh, Harry.” He whispered.

He leant into me. His soft lips pressing multiple kisses to the damaged skin. A sigh emitted from my mouth, lashes fluttering as I rolled my head back slightly, getting lost in his delicate touches. Before I had found Louis, it was always rough; no one had treated me like this before.

I caught hold of his chin, kissing his cheek. He gave me a small smile as I carefully pushed him to lie on his back, head resting on the pillow. His hand reached up brushing my hair back from my forehead.

"Every one has something they don't like about themselves, we just have to accept them, accept that no matter what, they make us who we are."

Louis fingers desperately gripped one of my hands, the other going to the hem of his top. I watched as he hesitantly raised the fabric, revealing is stomach to me again. I smiled at his bravery, he really was amazing. His chest was rising and falling rapidly under my gaze. Louis observed intently as I slowly lowered down, lips pressing to her stomach once more.

“It’s not ugly…because you’re beautiful.” I whispered.

I moved my head up a little, my lips wrapped round his taut nipple, sucking and lightly tugging at the peak to try and provoke a reaction. He whimpered with my touch. 

Bo jumped slightly as I pinched the nipple between my thumb and index, rolling the sensitive numb. My mouth pulled back, flicking heated strokes of my tongue over his nipple

“H-Harry.” Louis gasped quietly.

Fingers slid into the curls at the back of my head, causing me to release a throaty moan as he fisted the ringlets. I loved it when he pulled at my hair, it was one of my biggest turn ons. Maybe it was the thought of him having control over me, directing me to where he wanted.

Glancing up to Louis, his mouth was agape as he closed his eyes. I revelled in the knowledge that I was the first one touch him like this; not being able to stand the thought of anyone else seeing him in his most vulnerable state. He trusted me. I caught the hardened peak once again between my lips, suckling as I pulled it taut. My hair tickled at his skin, something that caused him to breathily laugh.

My lips made a popping sound as I pulled back, staring down at the boy below me. I heard him whimper at the loss of contact; fingers tightening in my hair. Louis' shy smile crossing his beautiful mouth. He pulled his top down, and rolled to the side.

I playfully moaned in complaint, my body fitting in behind him.

“Harry.” He whispered.

My hand travelled up under the front of the t shirt he wore, fingers tracing the skin on his side

Louis giggled again, gripping my wrist and tugging my hand from his body. I held him close, arms wrapped protectively round him as we laid in silence for a short time. His question earlier from the shower still played on my mind. I wanted him to know.

Louis' POV

I played with Harry’s long fingers, relaxing back into his strong body. My lips broke into a small smile as I felt him leave soft kisses to the back of my neck. His legs moving up closer undermine.

“It’s my mum and sister.” Harry quietly spoke into my hair.

“W-What?” I stuttered, my body struggling to wiggle round in his protective hold.

Our faces were close as we laid on our sides parallel to each other.

“Well, it’s mostly my sister. She’s still a pain in the arse.” He grinned, dimples popping in his cheeks.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, speechless. My expression must have look baffled as Harry explained himself further.

“Y-You asked me before in the shower… It’s my mum and sister on the phone.”

“Oh my god.” I breathlessly spoke, raising my hand to cover my mouth.

Harry’s face broke out into an uncontrollable grin as he stared at me. My hand was taken in his large one, kisses sprinkled over the skin.

“It’s because of you.” His big green eyes peered at me.

“M-Me?” I stuttered, my mind not being able to focus properly, the new information a little bit of a shock.

“You were the one that encouraged me to call them…I-I can’t thank you enough, Louis. I’ve got my family back because of you.” Harry almost whispered.

I remained silent, at a complete loss for words.

“You’re not angry are you? For me not telling you sooner?” He desperately asked.

“No, No.” I gushed. “Of course I’m not angry, Harry……I’m so happy for you.”

I smiled taking in the beautiful curly haired guy in my arms. He rolled me on top of his body as I laughed. I leaned down kissing his cheek before rubbing my nose to his. Harry’s face dropped slightly as he stared up at me.

“I didn’t tell you” he shook his head. “I-I didn’t tell anyone because something always happens. I always fuck it up, Lou. I di-didn’t want to make a mess of it. I needed it to work.”

My head rested on Harry’s chest, inhaling his warm sent as I smiled. He squeezed my hand.

“Thank you, Lou.” He whispered.

FLASHBACK

I lightly groaned, eyes taking a little while to adjust to the morning sun. My body felt overly warm and I realised it was the boy draped over my body.  I smiled, finding it difficult to remember if I had ever felt this content when waking up. I had never been a morning person, especially when I was younger. In my teenage years it was a miracle if I fell out of bed before one in the afternoon. 

My mind wandered back through the time I had spent with Louis. He had been the first to really take an interest in me. Not my looks, but me.

I took my bottom lip between my teeth in concentration as I focused on not waking up the beautiful guy on top of me. I gently lifted lou, wiggling out from under his warm body. He stirred slightly before quietly whimpering in complaint. I watched on amused as he settled for wrapping his arms round the pillow I was previously laid on. A deep breath was taken in, inhaling the fabric as his breathing evened once again.

He looked like an angel. My angel. I sat on the side of the mattress, my fingers carefully brushing over his cheek as he continued to sleep. He pressed his face to the pillow, Louis lying on her stomach. The duvet was pulled up, his body looking small in comparison to the large bed.

As I stared at him I thought back to what he had said to me a couple of days before. I had gotten angry with him. I didn’t intent to scare him, but I knew I had. “They’re still your family….they love you.” Louis' words echoing through my mind. Maybe it was time for me to try again. I could try for him.

I missed them so much, but I didn’t think I could take the pain of them rejecting me. Especially my mum. The look on her face after she witnessed me beat Jess’ boyfriend was something I could never forget. Fear. Fear of me.

I gulped back the emotions as Louis broke me out of my thoughts. His face softly nudged against my hand, his body shifting towards my warmth in his sleep. I quickly grabbed my phone from the side, carefully removing myself from the bed to stand at the end. My fingers scrolled down my contacts before I found the person I was looking for. My eyes locked on Louis' sleeping form, his legs had curled up under the duvet as I waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” He gruffly spoke down the line.

I had clearly just woken him up.

“Paul, it’s Harry. I need your help… I need to find someone.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 111 16
Harry’s a pop star. Louis is a reporter who hates pop stars. He’s assigned to cover Harry’s band for one year. He has a sneaking suspicion they’re al...
friends By lol

Fanfiction

562 64 19
harry and louis. zayn, liam and niall. and simon. feelings, girlfriends, trust and fear. two boys, secretly in love with one another, no one knows, a...
29K 919 28
Louis Tomlinson is loud and popular. Harry Styles is quiet and a nobody. They soon fall for each other, unexpectedly. Will there love for each other...