Fated One

By FarihaTariq62

He was told that he would never have 'the one' and he accepted. He was about move on, then she came. Proving... More

1- Fated Meeting.
3- Making up

2- Explanations

629 31 18
By FarihaTariq62

Sakura moaned as her eyes fluttered opened. She blinked her eyes to clear her blurry view and a peach colored net came to her view. Still a little dazed from her sleep, she set up and yawned. That's when the memories of yesterday's evening came to her, making her eyes snapped opened. She looked around the room.

Where the hell am I? And what the hell am I wearing? Who changed my cloths? Questions flew in her mind.

She looked at herself. She was wearing a pretty cute night gown.

She carefully climbed of the bed and tiptoed to the door. Very quietly, she opened the door and stepped outside. She saw that she was in some kind of hallway. Slowly, walking she found herself in the dining room, where lots of people were eating breakfast. As if hearing her, all their eyes snapped at Sakura. One of them was Ino, who was sitting next to sai.

"..Sakura.." Ino whispered. She got up tried to reach up to her friend but immediately stopped as she saw Sakura taking a step back.

Sakura stared at Ino with betrayed, watery eyes. She swallowed back the tears. Sakura turned around and ran to the same way she came. She could hear Ino's desperate calls for her to stop and listen but she didn't.

Why should I? So that she could lie to me again. If she doesn't want to be my friend she could've told me. No need to lie and give me false sense of friendship. She thought bitterly. Suddenly, she felt herself collide with wall. She fell and closed her eyes to feel the impact.

"Are you alright?" A velvety voice made her eyes snapped opened. Her emerald eyes met glistening onyx ones. It was the cute Alpha guy. Whose arms she fainted last night.

Without thinking she blurted out the first thing came into her mind, "You have pretty eyes."

The Alpha guy chuckled sending shivers down to her spine, "So do you." He pulled her up, but not letting her waist go.

Sakura blushed and duck her head in embarrassment.

"Ano...Where am I?" She asked, almost shyly.

"Home." He replied, smoothly.

She tilted her head in confusion, "Your home?"

The man's pink lips twitched in a soft smile, "Our home."

Her eyes widened in alarm, "Our? I don't live here. Speaking of which, where are my clothes? I need to go home now." She innocently bit her lip. He groaned.

Alpha guy reached her face, gently caressed her lip, "Don't do that."

She stepped back, "Mr Alpha guy?"

The man stopped. He threw his head back, laughing, "'Mr Alpha guy'? No, Honey. Call me Sasuke. Your Sasuke."

She looked at him, a little freaked out. Sasuke, as if understanding her action, took her hand and gently tug her too follow him.

"Come with me. I'll explain everything." He gave her a affectionate smile.

Sakura doesn't know why she was so compelled to follow him. She felt like she would go anywhere as long as he would lead her. She felt like her heart recognize him. It scared her. It scared her that someone she just met has so much power over her.

Her eyes stared at his beautiful face. She doesn't know why she's feeling these things for him. And what the scary part is... she want to.

"Darling?" She snapped out of her daze and saw Sasuke staring at her with a concern expression. She saw they were already in front of the room.

He opened the door, "After you, Darling." Sakura couldn't help but smile at his chivalry. She entered a room which look more like an office to be honest.

He lead her to a couch, "Sit down." He paused, "I'll be back." He flashes her an adorable smile and left.

A minute later he came in with a tray full of breakfast. He walked over her and set the tray on the table in front of her, taking a seat beside her.

"I thought you'll be hungry." He ran his finger through his hair, "I should start now. But firstly, I want to ask you something. Did you felt anything different about me? Please answer honestly."

Sakura stared at him with wide eyes.

"So you have." He said, dryly. Sakura gave him a hesitant nod.

"You see... We are different. We do things. Normal people can't." He started.

Sakura tilted her head, "What things?"
"Things like turning into a huge wolf."

"....."

"I'm a werewolf, Sweetheart." Whispered Sasuke.

He continued, "God created different creatures. We are one of them. Its not exactly clear where our history started."

"Any question?" He raised his eyebrow at the paled Sakura.

"Would you eat me?" She squeaked. Sasuke's eyes turned a little redish.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, My love. You'll enjoy every minute of it." He gave her a naughty smirk.

Sakura caught his meaning and blushed furiously. Her hands frigid in her night gown.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Sasuke's eyes softened, "Because you are my mate and I love you."

Sakura looked at him, shocked. It all make sense now.

"C-can you explain the whole mate part?"

Sasuke started, " When a werewolf comes across their mate they cansense it. They feel an inexplicable urge to be near the individual. There is something compelling about the individual. They want to know everything about him or her. They want to spend time with the person." He continued, " Inside, the werewolf will feel a sense of knowing they've found the right person, and they'll no longer feel quite so alone. Everything will feel right, happy, and complete when they're with their mate. It sounds so overly simplistic to just say that the werewolf will just "know" when they've found their mate...but it's true."

Sakura listened to every word he said, carefully.

"I think I should explain rest of it later. You should eat now." Sakura just sat there, still processing all the information.

Sasuke signed, "I know it's very hard. I understand, take your time."

"It's not. I mean a little. But I have read stories about them on Wattpad."She assured, "But in those, Would you limit my freedom like them?"

He looked at Sakura, his eyes full of anger. "I don't want you to give up anything. Do you understand me, Darling? Anything! For my sake, for anyone else's sake! Go as far as you want, do whatever you want to! Get your wings and fly, straight to the sky, if you want to, and as God sees my soul, I'll help you with all I've got and give you all I have! I love you! I told you I did, I distinctly remember that, and that means I'll never hold you back, never in this fucking life!"

Sakura swallowed.

"You'll let me go to work as a doctor?" she said.

"You don't need my permission, Sakura," Sasuke said. "But yes, I want you to go on doing all the things you've been doing even when we start a family. I'd be grateful if you told me in advance and I wouldn't like to chew all my nails to ragged bits and worry myself to death, so I would try to help with the tactical plans if need be, but otherwise..."

Sakura put her arms around his neck and Sasuke hugged her.

Sakura's brain was still processing what he said.

"Wait, wait. Start a family?"

"You don't want to?" Sasuke asked back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.7K 49
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
167K 7.4K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
240K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
303K 17.3K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...