Bubblegum Girl • On Hold

By TheFallingWish

What if I told you that being perfect can be destructive? •••••••••••• Hello, my names Kristina. Welcome to a... More

Bubblegum Girl
Introduction
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Part 1
Chapter 11 - Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N

Prolouge - Starbucks

83 13 0
By TheFallingWish

I watched as the orange leaves slowly float to the ground as I walked through the park, then a cold breeze struck by causing me to clutch onto my puffa jacket. It was bad enough that is it winter, but it's dark? During 8 in the morning? Sometimes I don't get London, well I can't really judge it since I have been here for only 2 days. Don't get me wrong. I love London, it's a beautiful country with amazing sights to see. But when I arrived in London to see my friend, outside it was raining cats and dogs.

I'm honestly not joking. Okay, I may be over exaggerating, it wasn't really raining cats and dogs. Although the rain was quite strong but I survived the London rain...for now.I then smile as I look at the coffee show right in front of me, Starbucks. The legendary Starbucks. Well not necessarily, it's not that legendary. Then I blow up a bubblegum bubble as I open the door to Starbucks. That's when I bumped into him.

A/N I am so sorry for this horribly short chapter/prologue. This was actually supposed to be chapter 1 but since it was so short I decided it should be a prologue. I also apologise for all the non-chapters I have published! Also up there is the woman who will be playing the role of Kristina in my book, I know she isn't the same person as the one on my cover but yeah. Sorry. Anyways enjoy the rest of this book!

Please
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share
🙂
~ Wishes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 90 12
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...
26.2K 1.7K 33
What happens when you are stalked by death? You fall in love with him, of course. Madison doesn't mock death, she falls for him. At the age of 17, sh...
6.7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
1.3K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...