Because Of YOU(Gruvia Fanfict...

By Yandere_Juvia

In town Magnolia there is Fairy Tail High. Gray Fullbuster is nerd. He love's book's and he is bullied. Juvia... More

(1)Love
(2)Kiss and more...
(3)Kissmarks
(4)Family
(5)Let me try
(6)Deathglares
(8)Juvia's home
(9)Exploring house

(7)Crying together

868 40 17
By Yandere_Juvia

Juvia's POV:

Juvia blushed. Gray-sama is worried!! We walked to our classroom and set on our seats. "Yo nerd." Jubin!! Juvia turned around and saw couple of guys picking on Gray-sama. How dare they?! Juvia got up from her seat and started to walk to them. Juvia smacked her hand on Gray-sama's desk. "What do you think you are doing?!" "N-nothing." They said and got on their seats. "You good brat?" Juvia said coldly. "H-hai." Juvia then walked on her seat. Then class started...*time skip after school* Juvia saw Gray-sama walking home. So Juvia shouted to Gray-sama that Gray-sama wait Juvia. ^-^ "GRAY WAIT FOR ME YOU DAMN BRAT!!!" Gray-sama jumped and turned around. "G-gomen..."

Gray's POV:

"Tsk." Was all she said. We then walked other ways. "B-bye Juvia-sama..." "Yeah,yeah bye." I got home and started to walk to my room. "Gray honey how was school?" "It was great." "Good to hear." I then walked upstairs and putted my bag on a chair. What would Juvia-sama like on a boy.....hmm........ I set on a bed thinking. I know! Time to work out! I got boxing bag from basemant. I hung up boxing bag and tried to hit it. Okay here we go. I punched boxing bag. "It hurts,it hurts,it hurst!" Mom knocked on my door. "Gray are you okay?" "Yes mom!" I then punched bag harder. Yay I did i-! I was then knocked down. Boxing bag hitted me.
I stayed laying on a carpet. Sigh. "Why..." Tears slipped from my eyes. Juvia-sama will never love me...They are right I'm just a loser...

Juvia's POV:

"Tadaima..." Its quiet and dark as always. Juvia then turned lights on.Juvia walked to a picture of mom,dad and Juvia. "Mom,dad Juvia got A on a test. Juvia hopes that you are proud of her..." Walking to a fridge Juvia took pasta and ragout and started to cook. After 20 minutes Juvia was done. Juvia started to eat while watching TV. After eating Juvia took a shower and layed in her bed. Juvia just wants a family...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 103K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
127K 5.7K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...
73.5K 1.4K 26
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
537K 25.9K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...