Everyone Hates Us (Monntana's...

By fiji_and_tan_tan

"This is middle school. You have a group. Nerd, geek, popular, jock, prep. Well, I am none of the above. I am... More

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Playlist:
Prologue:
Chapter 1 - Skittles
Chapter 2 - Cologne and aftershave
Chapter 3 - Lunch

Please read before continuing:

31 2 0
By fiji_and_tan_tan

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
If there is any grammar mistakes, please message us and tell us what line and chapter of the story you are messaging about.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Any copied story, or hate / threats from a user will result in the user being blocked by @fiji_and_tan_tan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

88.9K 2.5K 37
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
83.4K 3.4K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
104K 7.8K 64
แ€›แ€šแ€บแ€…แ€ฑแŠ แ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€…แ€ฑ แ€กแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€Šแ€บแ€…แ€ฑ แ€Ÿแ€ฌแ€žแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ แ€›แ€šแ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€…แ€ฑแ€›แ€”แ€บแ€กแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€„แ€พแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฏแ€œแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ(แ€•แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ) แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ฏแ€Š(แ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฑแ€’แ€„แ€บแ€นแ€‚แ€ซแ€ธ) (Own Creation) Starting Date...
108K 5.5K 30
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...