iMessage | Kian Lawley | COMP...

Bởi noidfwu

One text to the wrong number, can change your life forever. -------- Cover by @kianscalvins ❤️ Xem Thêm

-
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42%
43%
44%
45%
46%
Epilouge.
A/N

15%

11.5K 204 3
Bởi noidfwu

- Abbey -

"because i promised you that one day, you'd be my vip"

Kians words ran through my ears on repeat at least 5 times, while i just starred at him with wide eyes. Creeper alert.

I stood up, probably more quickly then i should have. His eyes followed my movements, then he slowly stood up. Since he was alot taller then i was, i looked up at him, today has been a whirlwind of emotions. Within seconds i had smiled, pulling up my arms i wrapped them around his neck, pulling him into a hug, i needed it, i needed to know this was real. I felt kians arms around my waist almost immediatly.

Kian leant his chin on my shoulder.

"does this mean im off the the hook?" i could feel him smiling.

"shut up Kian" i buried my face into his neck. The room soon being filled with Kian's laugh.

4 Hours later

Soon after Kian and i were alone, everyone was soon rushing around getting prepared for the show. I decided it'd be best if i went back out to join my friends, Kian begged me to stay backstage but of course being stubborn he lost that battle.

As for the show itself, it was amazing. Not only the fact Rob was actually Kian Lawley, i cant believe i had finally been able to meet and see the people ive looked up to for so long. The lights had just faded out, and the talent had gone backstage. All the crazed fangirls started leaving the venue. Which is what i was planning to do when my phone had gone off in my pocket.

Rob 👽 - get your ass back here girl...

I should really change his contact name now.

I smiled, then realized i still hadnt told my friends what had happened. I wasnt sure if it was a good idea. I ended up telling them that my friend was being an idiot and it was all a practical joke, i felt extremely bad, but i wasnt able to let anyone else come with me. I caught up with my friends in the isle and walked up to the door with them. Shit shit shit, what do i do? i thought to myself.

"oh shit, i left my lipstick, i need to go find it, ill catch up!" i said, before walking back down to my seat.

"okay" all the girls said at once.

Good excuse dumb ass.

I looked behind me and realized they had walked out and i sighed to myself. It was dark in the venue and the last few girls were walking out the door and security was looking at me in confusion, i unzipped my bag and dug through it looking for the "AAA" pass i had been given earlier when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I let out a scream.

"shhh princess its just me" Kians soft voice whispered into my ear.

I looked back and raised my left hand up to my chest.

"dont do that, impaitient much?" i said turning around, putting the pass around my neck.

"since when am i ever in melbourne? ill creep up on you if i want too" he raised a brow.

i glared at him and huffed. "true"

"come on" Kian grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the backstage entrance.

- Kian -

Abbey and i had been hanging out backstage for around a half hour now, typical prodical as were unable to leave straight away. Everyone was scattered around talking and winding down. Abbey, Jc and myself were sitting in our dressing room waiting to be told we were all leaving.

Abbey and Jc were laughing with each other snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Kians whipped, it's the cutest thing" Jc said, almost falling on the floor laughing.

Abbey was red in the face, but she was giggling along with Jc.

"can you honestly find any better ways to embarass me?" i asked Jc, glaring.

Jc shrugged "its not embarassing considering how you feel about her"

"DUDE!" i yelled, covering my face with my hands.

Abbey and Jc were laughing again.

"dont worry babe, i think its cute" that cute voice of Abbey's filled the room and i looked at her to see her smiling at me, causing me to smile.

"stress less kiddo" she said, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

I was about to say something when our manager came in, telling us it was time to go. Jc had stood up and grabbed his bag and was already out the door, damn he was keen. I stood up and so did Abbey, i went to grab my bag but felt her pull me back.

"i dont think its a good idea i leave with you guys" she looked up at me.

"what? why not?" i raised a brow.

"your fans Kian, im one of them remember, i dont want either of us copping shit, some girls can get pretty obsessive" she said, sighing.

I ran my thumb over her hand that was still in mine.

"it will be fine babe, i can handle it" i tried to reassure her.

"i can just meet you la..." she started.

I cut her off. "your coming with us Abbey, i wont take no for an answer. It will be fine"

I let go of her hand, walking towards my bag. I leant down to pick it up and looked over to Abbey.

"come on" i pointed my head towards the door.

All i heard was her sighing before she walked out the door. To be completely honest i didnt know how the fans would react, but i was willing to deal with the punches, the hate, whatever i had to, i didnt know how much time i had with her before i got to see her again. I followed her down the stairs towards the back door, she was already standing by Jc by the time i was by her side. She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and suddenly she looked scared.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple.

"it will be ok, i promise" i muffled into her skin.

She just nodded and Jc also tried giving her a reassuring smile, the door opened and people started walking out, screams from fans soon filled our ears. Mind you, there was a fence inbetween the fans and us.

"theres a fence, your fine" i gripped her shoulder.

"its not me im worried about" she said, before following after Jc.

Camera flashes were soon going off, Jc and Abbey had walked off so quickly she was gripping his arm and covering her face, i dont blame her. I looked up and waved to a few fans before Jc and Abbey had climbed into the bus, i followed right after them.

Jc and Abbey were walking towards the back of the bus, before i grabbed Abbey's hand and i pulled her back, i slid into a seat next to the window pulling her to my side and wrapping my arm around her shoulder once more. She looked over and up at me with a small smile.

Before the doors closed, her phone must of gone off. She pulled it out of her bag to check it, i heard her sigh. I was looking out the window, once i heard her sigh i looked at her.

"is everything ok?" i raised a brow.

All she did was raise her phone, showing me the screen. It was a group chat with her friends.

Arnica 💖 - so im at the fence, ABBEY WERE YOU JUST WITH JC!?

Rachel 💫 - i swear i saw her too.

Ebonnie 💋 - dont go stealing my man!!!

Arnica 💖 - shes a kian girl though.

Rachel 💫 - not the point... why and how the hell are you with them!?

Ebonnie 💋 - WTF IS GOING ON!?

Rachel 💫 - abbey i see you on that bus next to kian

The texts kept coming through, and she looked up, then to me.

"your friends im guessing?" i asked, looking out the window to see if i could spot them.

"its not the fact there my friends, its the fact that word travels fast, i dont want to be that girl" she put her phone away and the bus started moving.

I looked to her, in that moment i knew our lives were about to change.

"you wont be, i promise"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

83.6K 2.6K 23
how stupid do you have to be to text the wrong number? one digit off can make a huge difference.
110K 3.2K 32
Meet Anne Park, an average college student who wants nothing but a peaceful life far from the attention, until she received a text from a wrong numbe...
540K 13.5K 81
❝i think you got the wrong number.❞ completed ✔ © 2017 | wisemendes lowercase intended
27.6K 639 29
A wrong number can change a life ... Completly ..