I found my true love on the o...

By Glorianee96

Hi I'm back! As you know Glorianne got married with Niall two years ago and have a baby girl named Sophia Hea... More

Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE! READ PLEASEEE!

509 12 6
By Glorianee96

*READ*

Hello guys I know I haven't update since a month but I'm sorry I have a big writers block and I feel like I'm letting you down guys cause the people doesn't even comment in my chapter and I appriciate the one that comments and always been there for me! I love you and I love all of you that read my stories but doesn't comment lol I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR READING....

Well tomorrow I'm gonna ask my friend what can I do to improve my writing and maybe I will update tomorrow but I'm not sure...

But sorry...I'm really sorry! I hope I can finish this book before I go to college just incase I don't have time for writing :) 

Well.. I'm sorry again 

                                                                                       Sincerely 

                                                                    Glorianne :) 

I love you guys<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
1.1K 60 21
It's been 3 years, since she last saw them. They were her world, her life, her everything. Slowly she swallowed all the pain given to her after he l...
18.7K 507 20
So this story is the conitnuation of my other book 'The Girl Next Door' so be sure to read that before this. It has been just a month since Aisha's...