Being Austin mahone girlfrien...

By goldenbabrie

You rember that one day when ur bestfriend you've known your whole life ask you out. Will Anna be able to ha... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
10.
Read or dont
11
12
A/n
13
14
A/n
15
Attetion
???
16.
So sorry
17
Update
18
Update...im so sorry
19. Sneak peak
19
20
srry
21
22
2k
Forme+you
23
24
News
25
Happy v day
26 part 1
Not a chapter
Te amo mucho
SCARED OMFG
27
Not a chapter
LAST ONE
28
UPDATE*
options
the end?
Show love
."your beautiful " bouns scene
SEQUAL IS UP
NEW BOOK RESTART

Chapter 8

240 5 0
By goldenbabrie

•Austin prov•

I woke up to a snoring Anna cuddled against my chest . I let out a small chuckle and smiled climbing out of the bed quietly so I woundnt wake her up . I left a note saying I was going to the studio and headed to my Range Rover (I miss that car so much 😭)  Rico said I was making a song with some who've I seen before a while ago so now I'm actually worried . I pulled in front of his house and knocked on the door . I heard Rico running to open the door and we man hug and went inside "your gonna love this surprise" I heard Rico mumble to me "oh cool "we heard the door bell ring and Rico ran to open it  . I coundlt believe what I saw "hey Austin"I heard pia say. I faceplam myself "hey". "Ok well let's get started "

*anna prov*

I woke up without an Austin beside me and sighed seeing the note he had went to the studio .i got a text from my mom saying to turn on the tv and I got confused .  I reached for the remote and turned the tv on and saw something I wish I never wanted to ..  

The headlines read "AUSTIN MAHONE NEW GIRLFRIENDS?  Moore then friends?? Is Anna out the picture ?" I sighed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.8K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...