The Donut Girl

By bookbabere

The Spin-Off of Prank Caller, and the start of a new series. The Short Food series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ She liked D... More

Foreword
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Cell Phones
Speaker
Window
Cell Phone
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Cell Phone
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Cell Phone
Casper's House
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Speaker
Window
Cell Phone
Cell Phones in the Car
Hotel Room
Morning Hotel Rooms
Madeline's home
Speaker
Window
Not So Normal Ending
Bonus Speaker
Bonus Window

Hotel Room Confessions

7.6K 412 7
By bookbabere

Hope you like this Kayla. You happy now?

Casper

Madeline

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What does that mean?"

"That means that yes, I did have a boyfriend, but I admit that I wasn't as happy I was with him as I was with you. I knew something was off. That means that you don't know how I really feel about you. Not just do I like you as a friend... But I think I want us to be more?"

"But- but..."

"That also means that when I see you at DD's, I feel my day will be a good one. That night you kissed me, I was sure. Sealed the feeling with a kiss. Literally."

"Mads... You don't know how much I've wanted to hear those words from you. How long I wanted them to come from you. The thing is... I want to make sure you're... Okay with this and making decisions with your right mind. Not using me as a rebound. I don't want to feel used, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. I want you to know what you're saying and doing with the right mind, and not out of rage. You made the worst job I dreamed of into my daily dose of happiness. You made me want to get up. Do you wanna know why I kind of distanced myself after that night?"

"To be honest, those were the worse days of my year. I thought you hated me."

"It's very far from that. After I kissed you, I knew I loved you. The thing is, I was too idiotically scared to actually face you. I didn't want to tell you, to have you say that you didn't return the feeling. I didn't want to be a fricking reject and loser. I wanted to keep you as a friend. The thing is, I wanted to tell you every time I saw you. I was kind of mad at myself for those feelings. I had never been in love until you, I think."

"What about COD?"

"That's just a game, toots."

"Haha see.. This is why I love you. You make me laugh, think, smile, happy, and feel. And for that I thank you."

"That's why I love YOU. You made me live again."

"What happened?" *leans head on shoulder*

"When I was little... You know what? That story's for another time."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't really.."

"What about later?"

"Maybe..."

"I don't want to push you to tell me right now."

"Thanks..."

"For what? I should be thanking you for coming here and being here."

"For understanding and just... For just being you."

"Well, thanks for you, too. Thanks for making me smile and being with me tonight."

"Um..."

"Dirty!"

"Who said I was thinking dirty?"

"Your face."

"Sh... I don't need to know I have a beautiful face. I already know. But to return the favor AND tell the truth, you have a lovely face."

"Wow...."

"Shut up! I was just acting."

"Well, you're a marvelous actor then, sir."

"Thank you, milady."

"I think I love you."

"I think I love you, too. Now, you should get some sleep. I should be heading to my car."

"Oh, no! You ARE NOT going to your car this late at night. I am going to make you sleep here today."

"Mhmm..... Sure.. Sleeping."

"Shut up!"

"Okay.... Well, night, toots."

"Night, kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.5K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
7.2M 234K 41
COMPLETED The existence of grammatical errors, misplaced words etc. is exorbitant as the majority of the book had been written when I was 13. Read at...
7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
56.9K 1.5K 20
Peter Parker was just a simple boy. A simple boy who was bitten by a radioactive spider. A simple boy who swings around in red and blue spandex. A si...