Phone Calls // nejiten

بواسطة Jay-spell

❝ because of the thoughts that kept her awake at night ❞ A series of phone calls in which they realize that t... المزيد

note to readers
suggested playlist
ONE reason
TWO portions
FOUR questions
FIVE seconds
SIX words
SEVEN days
EIGHT confessions
NINE-o-clock
TEN calls
ELEVEN nights
TWELVE words
FINAL CHAPTER
author's note

THREE months

1.3K 121 33
بواسطة Jay-spell

"Hello? This is Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, what may we do for you?"

"Hello Miss. May I please have two portions of ramen delivered to the Hyuga residence?"

"Of course. Let me just write it down."

"..."

"Anyhow, if you don't mind me asking, who's the second bowl for? I can't help but notice that you ordered the same thing as you did yesterday."

"Ah, my idiot friend's staying at my house for a few weeks. He loves ramen--I'm worried that he has an obsession."

"Hahaha, that's funny."

"It's not so funny when you're practically forced to eat ramen on a daily basis, haha."

"Don't worry, I have a friend and she's obsessed with shopping. My arms hurt from carrying her one-hundred pound bags everyday! I literally have bruises!"

"Well, at least I won't have to put up with him for too long. I'll become vice-president of the company in three months, and he'll leave."

"Of the Hyuga Corporation?"

"Yes."

"...THAT'S SUCH AN AWESOME POSITION! All I'm doing in the next three months is applying for a sports scholarship."

"Really? For where?"

"Kumogakure University."

"That's a very prestigious school."

"Yeah, that's why I'm worried."

"Ah."

"...Oops, we've been talking for five full minutes! I need to go before my boss notices! Chow!"

"Goodby--"

//CALL ENDED\\

THE SHIPS HAVE SAILED YAAAAAS OK BYE

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

726K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Sparks بواسطة j

قصص الهواة

19.6K 468 11
This tale begins with two friends, Pacifica Southeast and Gideon Pines, who are staying with Gideon's uncle in Gravity Falls. When the two encounter...
985K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...