400 Years Back To The Past (K...

By TunaPlatina

It was supposed to be another day for Tsuna. Going to school, training with Reborn and having fun with everyo... More

Lets travel back in time
Gender Switch
Vindice Member
Azzurra
Primo
What Party
Sorellina
Party
Hostage
Leaving
Checker Face
Erase
Visit
We Meet Again
Intruders
Captured
Bedridden
[What is your answer]
[My World]

Third Player

3.6K 149 24
By TunaPlatina

Cozart's POV

I left the room together with Parvento. Magi stayed behind the room, accompanying the brunette girl.

I sighed, "This is bad.. what have we done!" I said panicking, pacing around the room. "What are we going to do, she doesn't know about herself, her family must be worried for her whereabouts!" Parvento sighed,

"Calm down and think over the situation, Cozart." I stopped and think, "How about asking your.. 'friend' for help." I blinked. At that part, somehow Parvento says it.. weirdly,

"That's right! Alaude is good at finding information!" I exclaimed suddenly, dismissing the thought of the way Parvento saying.. it.. 'That's weird, for a second there he seems.. hatefull

-

I walked towards my room, writing the letter for Alaude to investigate. After that, I sent it over to one of the maids for it to be delivered and walk back towards the brunette's room.

Stopping just right in front, I could hear laughter coming out from the rooms,  'Magi's still there?' I thought to myself as I peek inside through the door.

Both Magi and the said girl seem to be having fun. I smile, watching the scene while listening to their conversations.

"Cozart?" A voice interrupts me, I look towards Parvento who called me,

"Yes?"

"I'll need to go outside for some errands." I nodded and he left.

"Cozart?" The door opened and came out Magi, "Why are you standing there?" She asked,

"Ah I was just.. watching I guess?" Magi smiles,

"Hey, I like her! Let her stay her, please? More friends to play with!" She cheered and I patted her head,

"We can't.. We're a mafia, remember? We can't involve innocent people here." Magi is in tears after hearing it, she run away, crying while screaming that she want her to be her playmate. I sighed and heard a giggle coming from the room.

I turned back and walk inside the room, "Magi seems energetic." She says, smiling. I seated myself on one of the chairs,

"So how are you? Feeling better?" She nodded and smiled,

"Yes, I'm fine.. Magi told me what happened and I'd like to thank you for helping me."

"No, we're the ones who should be thankful for helping one of the kids of our famiglia."

She tilted her head to the side, 'Cute..' I thought to myself, blushing slightly, "Famiglia..?" 'SHOOT I FORGOT'

"Uh.. famiglia.." I panicked.

"Are you in the mafia?" She blinked innocently, and I sighed,

"Yes.. Although I started it as a Vigilante group, protecting the villages." I confessed, "Someway or another, ended up as a mafia.." She giggles, the sound of it feels somewhat.. calming..

"That's wonderful!" She exclaims, smiling. I just.. smiles back, unsure what to do.

After that we stay silent, not knowing how to start the conversation. 'Oh mio dio, how do you start a conversation with a girl?!' I blushed, looking away.

"Um.. Will Magi be alright?" She says in worry, "She left, crying wasn't she?" I completely forgotten about that. 'I should search her and cheer her up' I thought as I stand up, ready to leave the room,

"Lets talk again after I found Magi." She smiles and nodded. I Left to search for her.

-

Tsuna's POV

After the redhead man left the room, I sit there, feeling somewhat.. tired. I sighed and look out to the windows, "Who am I?" I mutter quietly, seeing the bright blue sky.

'Mafia...' That word filled my mind. "Famiglia.."

[.o y.. .e.... a ....d o. h.... e...... .]

I blinked. 'What was that?' I look around, confused, 'What was that voice just now?'

-

Bermuda's POV

"Decimo.." I say silently, hoping that she'll be fine on her own.. for now.

"Bermuda-sama." Small Gia called out, "The arcobaleno will be here soon." I floats,

"Lets go." And we all teleport to where the incoming presence from the future are at.

-

Reborn's POV

Alright, its been a weeks. That dame student of mine is still not here and half of the population of Namimori is in fear for the guardian's wrath. Leon gun ready in my hand and Bermuda appears in Tsuna's room, "Dame-Tsuna, punishment time."

-

Through the same machine Millefiore had, I traveled back in time with the help of the Vindice. 'That was a harsh landing..hm?' I feel somewhat.. taller. I noticed that I'm in the forest, and I stands up, dusting the leaves off of my clothes..

"What's this? I'm back to my original form?" Leon crawled to my shoulder, "Looks like its just me and you, buddy." At that, a mist suddenly engulf the place and after that I was in another place.

"We're here too, Arcobaleno sun." Announce Bermuda as he floats in front of me.

"Bermuda." I greeted.

"Welcome to Vindice's HQ, Reborn."

"So where's dame-Tsuna?"

-

"What do you mean dame-Tsuna is in Simon's mansion. Explain why he lost his memory and he's a Vongola boss, how dare you make him as your member." The whole hour had passed by by filling in the information. I clicked my tongue, 'How troublesome.'

Bermuda stays quiet and Jager sighed, "So is Checkerface an ally or an enemy."

"We don't really know." answered Alejandro, I stands up and leave the room, "Where are you going?"

"To where dame-tsuna is at, what else? You expect me to stay around this.. gloomy eerie place? No thank you." Just as I took a step outside the room, chains formed out of nowhere making an X sign, "Not allowing me to leave, huh?"

"If you leave, Decimo will get caught."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your future and in this timeline. You body looks the same and similar, but taller. Not a baby. arvento will know that its you. But on the other hand, Decimo is.."

I raised an eyebrow, "dame-Tsuna what?"

"Is a girl." Continued Bermuda. I widen my eyes, shocked.

-

Asari's POV

"A letter for Alaude?" The maid nod, and handed it to me,

"Its from Lord Cozart." The maid leaves after doing his job,

"Well.. If its coming from Cozart, not adressing it to Giotto, must be something serious de gozaru." I look at the letter, "What to do.. He's off doing his missions in another town.. Should I take a peek?"

I did. "何? A brunette? No way.. right?" I put the letter back on Alaude's table, leaving the mansion, 'Time to check the situation myself. Giotto will be happy for this if its her, で  ござる '

-

The distance between Vongola mansion and Simon mansion is not long. Its just after a few towns. I arrived some hours later, the maid recognized me and let me inside the mansion. They guided me to where Cozart are at and I stand near a room.

I could hear laughter coming out from the room, I knock the door and let myself in, "Cozart, you here?"

"Asari?!" Cozart noticed me and stands up from the bed he's sitting on. There on the bed, sat the brunette girl I and Alaude encountered.

"Ah.. Tsunayoshi.. or was it Azzurra?" I say, 'Talbot says his name is Tsunayoshi.. while Alaude tells that its wrong.. I'm confused.'

"Huh?" Cozart seems confused, "Anyways, why are you here? Is Alaude here too?"

I shook my head, "He left doing his mission in another town and won't be coming back soon so I just.. come here in replace of him."

"Is that man your friend, Cozart?" The brunette.. uh.. Tsunayoshi 'Talbot is her brother so it should be correct..', asked while smiling,

"Ah yes, this is Asari. My friend." Cozart smiles, introducing us,

"Hello. I'm Ugetsu Asari. A Japanese. Nice to meet you Tsunayoshi-san"

"Tsunayoshi?" The two says in chorus, confused,

"Ah right the letter.. well you see.."

-

"I have a big brother?" Tsuna says, surprise filled in her voice, I nods.

"Talbot have a little sister ?! How come I didn't know that?" Cozart, too, seems bewildered.

"Ahahaha.. Oh right, I have a request for you, Tsunayohi-san."

"What is it?" She smiles,

"Talbot is worried about your whereabouts. Visit him sometime soon, please. Also a friend of mine wants to meet you."

"Big brother..?" She repeated, uncertainly. "Uh.." Her hand reaches out towards Cozart's shirt, tugging him, 'Is she scared? Probably. She just lost her memory after all and saying that she has a sibling will freak her out..'

Cozart sit closer near Tsunayoshi, holding her hads, ensuring that it'll be find, 'Ahahaha, what's this? Giotto will cry when he sees this.' I laugh inwardly,

"Whose the friend that wants to meet Tsunayoshi, Asari?" I look towards Cozart and says, "Giotto."

At that moment, Tsunayoshi's head landed on Cozart's chest, the said man blushed, "W..w..what's wrong, Tsunayoshi?!" Cozart's face is flushed red. 'Ahahaha Good thing Giotto isn't here.'

"I'm sorry.. I just felt dizzy for a second.. can I rest for awhile?" She says weakly, Cozart help her to lay on the bed, "Get well soon, Tsunayoshi." and we both left the room.

-

Me and Cozart enter the living room and on the sofa, facing each other, "..... So.." Starts Cozart as he looks nervous, "Is she the one Giotto is smitten with..?"

I laugh, smiling, "Yeah." Cozart sighed, "Good luck to the both of you~" I cheered, Cozart blushed,

"I.. I'm not!!" "Ahahahaa~"

"Oh right, I got a new guardian." Cozart change the subject,

"Really? who?"

"He went out to do some errands.. Oh I know, if Tsunayoshi is well, I'll pay a visit to Talbot and you guys together with Tsunayoshi and my new guardian." Informed Cozart happily,

I nods. "Well, time for me to return back de gozaru. See you later, Cozart."

"See you later, Asari." And I returned back to the Vongola HQ, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
21.5K 632 12
"Papa? Why is there a floating blonde man with flames in his head?" "You can see ghost? And it's Primo?" "Papa? Why is Uncle Pineapple laughing creep...
68.8K 1.9K 25
Lovely Princess Athanasia, a caring, loving and kindhearted girl who died at the hands of her blood-father, for a crime she did not commit. But duri...