The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

By nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... More

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter V

12.3K 437 53
By nmiller428

Author Note: Their will be battle scenes in this chapter. I just wanted to clear something up. In this story, their are guns, swords, spears, and more. Majority of the time, the weapons they use are swords. I just wanted to make that clear. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The servant quietly opens the door to Liam's room, where Liam and Niall are asleep. The servant walks in and picks up their clothes. Liam and Niall slept together, like, they were made to be together. The servant quietly exited the room and closed the door. The servant left the clothes outside the room, the servant started to head to Valo's room with his drink. "Lord Valo, may I have permission to enter?" said the servant. "Please, my dear, come in." said Valo. The servant enters Valo's room, the servant places the drink on his nightstand. "My dear, please, take a seat, I have gift for you." said Valo. The servant obeyed Valo's orders and took a seat opposite to him. "How long have you served the Dawnbreak estate?" questioned Valo. "For 65 years, my lord" answered the servant. "You have served us with loyalty, my dear. You will be 78 years old soon, correct?" said Valo, the servant nods. Valo walks over to his desk and pulls out a document. "Your service to this estate is over. Present, this document to the guardsman at the door and gateway. They will allow you to leave, also, he is your payment to start a new life. All I ask, is that you never tell the outside world of us. Thank you." said Valo. The servant is stunned by his actions. "Th-Thank you, my lord" said the servant with excitement. The servant takes the document, the servant bows and leaves Valo's room. 

Valo is pleased with his choice to free the servant. Valo picks up his drink and is about to drink it, but he is caught in thought and stops. Valo takes a seat at his desk with his drink in hand. Valo worries his time is coming to an end, he is going to turn 997 years old soon. Valo brings the drink to his mouth and takes a sip. "What is this? I don't feel well." said Valo with a impaired feeling. "G-Guards!" yells Valo.

A group of guardsman walk into Valo's room, only to find him on the floor. The guardsman rush to Valo's side. "My lord, what is it?" said Commander Rowan. "Get Liam." said Valo while coughing blood. "Yes, my lord. Guards, go get Master Liam. Now! I will stay with Lord Valo." said Rowan. The guardsman nod and leave the room. "Rowan, I am going to die and you know it" said Valo. "I know, my lord. I will stay by your side, no matter what." said Rowan. Valo and Rowan wait for Liam to come and say his last goodbye.

"Master Liam! Wake up!" yelled a guardsman. Liam and Niall are awoken by a group of guardsman."What is it?" said Liam with worry in his voice. "It's Lord Valo, master. Commander Rowan believes he is dying." said a guardsman. Liam grabs Niall's hand and rushes to Valo's room. "Liam! Liam! Liam! Slow down! Ouch! Liam, your hurting me." said Niall. Liam just kept pulling Niall, until they reached Valo's room. Liam released Niall's hand and falls to his knees by Valo's side. "Valo, what is happening?" said Liam with tears in his eyes. "I will be leaving soon, Liam. It is your turn, you must be the lord of this estate" said Valo with weakness in his voice. "I can't . . . I can't . . . I am not you! I will fail like always!" cried Liam. "Listen to me, you must. I love you and always will. I-" Valo is interrupted by his bloody coughing. "You must protect our people fro-" Valo is again interrupted by his coughing. "From who Valo, from who Valo!" yelled Liam. After a few moments, Valo rested his eyes and died in front of them. "No, no, no, no! You can't just die, not like this." cried Liam. Liam runs across the room into Niall, Niall wraps his arms around Liam. Liam continues to sob on Niall's shoulder for about 10 minutes. Niall and Liam rest on Valo's bed for a time. 

~~~

Athana was proud of herself, she killed the oldest vampire in this region. "Master Athana, Lord Romulus has ordered us to return to Dawnbreak estate. Lord Romulus has ordered all forces to remain out of the estate. Romulus is ordering an assault on the estate." said the driver. "Understood, turn this vehicle around" said Athana. 

~~~

After a couple hours have passed, Romulus has assembled all of his forces outside the Dawnbreak estate. "Lord Romulus, Athana has arrived, what are your orders?" said Captain Frost. "Bring Athana to me, she will be leading the assault." ordered Romulus. Captain Frost leaves and returns with Athana. "My lord, are you pleased with my results" said Athana in a cocky manner. "You did good, my sweet. Now that business is over, we move to pleasure. Athana, you will lead the left flank, I will lead the middle, and Frost, you will lead the right." said Romulus. 

Romulus, Athana, and Frost move to their battle positions. Athana and Frost await for Romulus's signal. 

~~~

Liam was snuggled into Niall's chest. Liam was still sobbing and holding onto Niall's shirt. "It's ok, Li. Everything is going to work out, I promise." said Niall. Liam looked into Niall's blue eyes, Liam found comfort in Niall's eyes. "Niall, your not going to leave, are you?" questioned Liam. "No, Liam. I will never leave your side. Rowan is downstairs, I think she wants to talk to you." said Niall. Liam nods and they walk downstairs, hand in hand. 

Rowan approaches Liam and Niall. "Lord Liam, I wish I had better news for you." said Rowan. Rowan looked at the boys with sadness in her eyes. "What is it, Rowan?" said Liam. Rowan stepped back, "Romulus's forces have amassed outside our estate. Our scouts report that Romulus forces are getting ready to attack." said Rowan. Liam's eyes widened in fear and confusion. "Liam! You need to order us, what to do." said Rowan. "I-I d-don't k-k-know" said Liam between sobs. 

Commander Rowan walks up the steps of the stairs to make an announcement. "My fellow vampies, Romulus's forces will attack us at anytime. I will be ordering a retreat of the estate, we must head to the Tomlinson estate. I and a few guardsman will hold off Romulus's forces, until everyone can escape. I wish you, a healthy and safe life. This is the last time, any of you will ever see me." said Rowan with a hint of courage in her voice. Rowan walks down the steps and back to Liam and Niall. 

"Liam, take this. Valo instructed me to give it to you. He said only to give it to you, when the time was right." said Rowan. "Now go! Niall, please take care of him." said Rowan. Rowan placed a kiss on Liam's cheek and gave him a hug. Niall wasn't jealousy of this, he knew Rowan was a motherly figure to Liam. Rowan turns towards Niall, she gave Niall a hug. "I will take care of him, Rowan, I promise." said Niall. "Goodbye. I love you, Liam." said Rowan with tears in her eyes. "No, I can't leave you!" yelled Liam. Niall started to pull Liam into the back of the estate.

Niall and Liam got into a vehicle, the driver started the vehicle and drove. Liam snuggled into Niall's chest, "I love you, Liam" said Niall with pleading eyes. "I know" said Liam between sobs. Liam continued to snuggle into Niall's chest. It would take time for them to reach the Tomlinson estate. 

~~~ 

Rowan and about 200 guardsman stayed behind, to defend the estate. "I want the main entrance barricaded! Now!" ordered Rowan. "Yes, ma'am" said a guardsman. The guardsman are set up in their positions, just waiting for Romulus's forces to lay siege to the estate. "You are vampires of the Dawnbreak! You fear no one and nothing! We will fight in the name of Valo!" yelled Rowan. All of the guardsman lifted their weapons in honor of Valo. 

After a few minutes, Romulus's forces broke the main gate and the entrance. Rowan and Dawnbreak's guardsman fight with bravery and courage. Rowan drew her blades and slaughtered Romulus's forces. Until, she was attacked from behind by Athana. The guardsman grabbed Rowan and shielded her. In a matter of minutes, the Dawnbreak's remaining forces were destroyed. 

"My lord, what do you want us to do with the estate?" said Athana removing her dagger from a dead body. "Burn it to the ground!" said Romulus. "Are we going to attack the Tomlinson estate?" said Frost. "No. I want to wait. Frost, your flank was weak and you showed mercy. You must die!" yelled Romulus. Romulus walks over to Frost, and decapitated him. 

After a few minutes, Romulus's forces burn the Dawnbreak estate to the ground. Romulus added addition fuel to the fire, so Liam could see. Romulus, Athana, and his forces return to the Blackstar estate. 

~~~

Louis and Harry were in the dining hall, they were eating a meal. Harry hasn't eaten any real food since his ordeal with Romulus. Harry ate his meal, but Louis could tell he was still hungry. "Do you want mine, Hazza?" said Louis. "Yes, please." whispered Harry. Louis gave Harry his meal and he continued to eat. "Thank you." said Harry while looking at Louis. Louis wiped a piece of food off of Harry's mouth. Louis got up and kissed Harry on the forehead. "I am going to speak with Zayn, if anyone comes in here. Show them this coin, they will allow you to continue to eat." said Louis. Louis walked away and turned to look back, Harry was stuffing his face with food.

"Zayn, where is Niall?" questioned Louis. Zayn turned around to face Louis. "I don't know, Lou. He should here any moment." said Zayn. 

After a few minutes, a guardsman walks into the room. "Lord Louis, Niall has returned with the remaining members of the Dawnbreak estate." said the guardsman. "What do you mean remaining?" questioned Louis. Louis was confused at the guardsman's words. "Captain Niall, should tell you himself." stated the guardsman. Niall and Liam walk into the room, their hands intertwined. "Niall, what is going on?" said Zayn. "I think, that we should sit down." said Niall. Louis motions for them to go to the dining hall. 

Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam walk into the dining hall. Harry was sitting at the dining hall table, he was cleaned and finished with his meal. Once, Harry saw them enter, he got up from his seat. He was just waiting for Zayn to disrespect him. "Who allowed this slave to sit at our table!" yelled Zayn. "I did." stated Louis. Zayn was about to speak, but was interrupted by Niall. "Zayn, there are more pressing matters to speak about." said Niall with a serious tone. 

All of the vampires took a seat, Louis motions for Harry to sit by him. Zayn looks at Harry in disgust, he doesn't hate Harry, he just hates what Harry is; a human. "The Dawnbreak estate has been destroyed by Romulus." said Niall. A silence fell over the room, no one said a single word. The footsteps in the other sections of the estate could be heard. "How?" said Zayn breaking the silence. "Valo died and Romulus attacked the Dawnbreak estate in it's weak state. Commander Rowan ordered a retreat because Liam was unable to make a choice." said Niall. Tears started to form in Liam's eyes, Liam snuggled into Niall's chest. 

"How did Valo die?" said Louis. "It appears to be a natural death. But I don't understand, how Romulus would know, when to attack?" said Niall. Liam's crying was now quiet, Niall drew circles on Liam's back. Niall explains everything to Louis, Zayn and Harry. Niall tells them about the retreat, Liam's gift from Valo and Rowan's actions. "Is Rowan dead?" questioned Zayn. "I don't know. We left before the assault on the estate." said Niall. "What happened to the estate?" said Louis. "R-Romulus burned i-it to the g-ground." said Liam between tears. "Liam, you and the people of Dawnbreak are always welcome here." said Louis. "Thank you." said Liam. After a few moments of silence, Louis spoke up. "Zayn, go check on our defensive weapons, I want all of them working." said Louis. Zayn nods and exits. 

"Can me and Liam share a bed, Louis?" questioned Niall. "Of course, I know how you feel about him, Niall." said Louis. Niall's cheek turn a light shade of red. Niall and Liam head upstairs to go to bed. Louis and Harry go to their bedroom too. Louis goes right to bed, feeling sleep call him. Harry goes into the bathrom to take a shower. After a time, Harry emerges from the bathroom, wearing only boxers. Louis was awakened by Harry, Louis stares at Harry's bare chest. Louis notices Harry's bare chest has around 4-5 scars, which are most likely from Romulus or Athana. 

Harry climbs into bed with Louis. Louis pulls Harry into his waist, he wraps his arm around Harry's chest. Harry feels Louis's warm arms around him, he loves this feeling. "Louis, why are you so weak? I noticed when you tried to get up the stairs, you could barely do it." said Harry. Louis stared into his green orbs. "I haven't been drinking blood, I didn't want to scare you." said Louis. "Do you need blood?" questioned Harry. "Yes, I don't know, how long I can make it." said Louis. "I will give you my blood, if needed it." said Harry. Louis was surprised by Harry's statement. "Thank you, I promise it will not hurt for long." said Louis. "I don't care, Louis, I would do anything for you. But please, don't take all of it. I need blood to live." said Harry with a smile. Louis took Harry's wrist in his hand, he went down by his wrist. Louis's fangs went into Harry's wrist, Harry groaned in pain. Louis drank his blood for a minute. Louis came back up and wrapped Harry's wrist in a bandage. "Thank you." said Louis. Harry nods, Louis moves in closer. Their lips meets and they kiss with passion and love. "Your welcome" said Harry pulling out of the kiss. Harry wipes blood from Louis's mouth with his finger. In return, Louis licks it off of his finger. 

Harry snuggles into Louis's chest and they fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: This chapter took quite a time to complete. Please enjoy! I will start to work on Chapter VI (6), I don't know, if it will get done tonight. Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 116 25
When Riley thought it was over it was... for her. Her daughter Sonny was not so lucky on the other hand. Louis Tomlinson shows but at her doorstep on...
681K 17K 34
He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson sees a drunken curly-haired lad roaming t...
450K 25.1K 34
Louis doesn't kill innocent people. He kills the unwanted criminals, outcasts, and poor beggars who won't be missed. After more than two hundred year...
89.6K 3.1K 21
Harry Styles well-known millionaire that controls all of Londons power system in 1945, everyone sees Harry as the man that can make you live on the s...