I Can't Believe I Fell In Lov...

By _ShayRon_

19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Attention
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Check It Out!

Epilogue

11.2K 272 12
By _ShayRon_

Sorry For Any Mistakes

1 Year Later

As Everyone Sat In Khalil And Nina Living Ready To Take The Family Portrait. They Thought. Everyone. Two Years Have Went By With Khalil And Nina Knowing Each Other And They Are Happier Then Every. They Got They Son And Business And Doing Well. Khalil Own Up Him A Fancy Restaurant And It Running Good.

It Keep Him Away From His Family A Lot But Nina Understand. She Know That His Dream. Her Shop Keep Her Away From Her Family Also. She Have Two Now. Mimi Run One And Nina One The Other.

Tristan One And Cute, Looking Like His Daddy. Following Money Around He Starting To Act Like Him. Izerica And Money Expecting. They Had Their Wedding And It Was A Beautiful Ceremony. No One Know What They Having Just Yet.

Layla One And Half She Growing Up So Beautiful To, She Act Like Her Mom. A Lil Diva. It's So Cute. Alanza And Brandon Are Doing Well. He End Up Quitting The Game And Open A Barber Shop. I Guess Him And Nina Had Some Skill With Hair. Alanza Is A Stay At Home Mom, Brandon Didn't Want Her Working At A Time Their Child Need Her The Most. He Don't Let The Shop Keep Him Away From His Family Because He Don't Want The Problems.

Suga End Up Meeting Someone But Moved All The Way To San Francisco. He Video Chat Time To Time. Everyone Good. Everyone Living Their Life. Everyone Happy. No One Saw It Coming.

But They Not Complaining Because They Living The Life They Wanted To Live. They Enjoying The Lives They Have. A Family Is What Everyone Wanted. Mimi And Yolanda Yea I Almost Forgot. They Getting Married And Mimi Going Have A Baby. Sperm Bank.

They Wanted A Child To Raise So Why Not. Everyone Was Happy For Them Especially Nina. She Was More Than Happy. Her Two Best Friends Getting Married And Having A Baby. It So Cute.

Until Next Time.

The End

Hope You Enjoyed
Vote/Comment
FeedBack

I Know It Not Much But I Don't Want To Give Away The Second Book.

Be On The Look Out For It.

A Thug And His Family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 21.3K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
72.1K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
439K 12.1K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
25.7K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...