Sirens in Seattle

By Forever_young325

When pre-med student Mia gets pulled over on her way to school, she doesn't think that the rude Officer Phoen... More

{Chapter 1}
{chapter 2}
{chapter 3}
{chapter 4}
{chapter 5}
{chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{chapter 8}
{chapter 9}
{chapter 10}
{chapter 11}
{chapter 12}
{chapter 13}
{chapter 14}
{chapter 15}
{chapter 16}
{chapter 17}
{chapter 18}
{chapter 19}
{chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{chapter 23}
{chapter 24}
{chapter 25}
{chapter 26}
{chapter 27}
{chapter 28}
{chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{chapter 31}
{chapter 32}
{chapter 33}
{chapter 34} Christmas love
{chapter 35}
chapter 36
{chapter 37}
{chapter 38}
{chapter 39}
chapter 40
{chapter 41}
Epilogue
New Story Posted

{chapter 22}

43.8K 973 112
By Forever_young325

"Are you sure this matches?" I asked Phoenix once again whole turing back to the full length mirror.

"You look great, I promise." He replied while slipping on his shoes.

I was wearing black leggings with knee high brown heel boots and a white top that went off of both shoulders and bared my stomach.

I stood in the mirror staring at my pores and an emerging pimple that was begging me to pop it.

Phoenix walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my body from behind. "Amelia, you look gorgeous, stop picking at yourself." He stated pecking my check and going to finish himself.

I sighed and opened my compact and powdered the pimple to reduce the redness and try to minimize the mountain somehow.

"Alright I'm ready." I finally announced after about another 20 minutes, turning around catching Nix typing away hurriedly on his phone.

I walked up to him and raised my eyebrows at him. "I thought we agreed were taking a break from our responsibility?" I asked with annoyance in my tone.

"Mmhmm" he answered not looking up.

I chewed on my lip before grabbing my black purse and brushing past him, leaving our hotel room and out into the hallway.

I made it to the elevator before I heard footsteps following behind me quickly.

"What's wrong?" Phoenix quickly asked.

"Your ignorance." I simply responded while tapping the elevator door a few more times.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I know we agreed no home bothers would bother us here. Look I'm turning my phone off." He showed me while proceeding to power it off and slip it in his pocket.

I faked mad for a few more seconds before I nodded and wrapped my arm in his. "Now will you tell me what club we're going to?" I asked eagerly.

"It's a 19 and up club. Since your a fetus and only 19 I had to find somewhere we both could get in, and I could drink." He winked.

"Shut up, I'll be 20 soon. And you're 22. Only a few years older than me." I argued lightly as the elevator descended.

As we stepped out a few girls around our age were walking past and their eyes quickly made their way to my boyfriends broad and firm chest that was being hugged by a light green shirt matching his blank pants.

They giggled and one even gave him a wave and I honestly couldn't help the reddish tint that invaded my cheeks.

Phoenix simply responded by wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my cheek.

I said nothing and neither did he but the gesture made my insecurities go away and I appreciated it.

We waited for our cab in the warm LA night. A slight breeze had taken over, making it feel pretty good.

Our cab picked us up , driving us through the poppin scene of LA at night, and about twenty minutes later we arrived at a club that's had people spilling out making the excitement in my stomach rise.

I was hit with a flashback at the last time I went to a club with Minnie and how Phoenix and I really talked at Denny's the night after.

"Can we get Denny's after this?" I asked him over the roar of laughter and screams and pounding music.

He smiled at me, realizing I was thinking about the last time I was at a club.

"As long as I don't have to put you in jail this time." He joked making me roll my eyes.

"You're not an officer here!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

We again joined arms and walked to the front of the line with since Phoenix called ahead and had us on a guest list.

Phoenix got a wristband because he's legal to drink, and the bar tender  doesn't accidentally serve people under the age.

The dance floor was filled with couples and best friends and strangers all grinding against each other to the beat.

The song ended and a familiar beat began to throughout the club.

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off

A cheesy classic but I couldn't care less in the moment. I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and lead him straight to the dance floor moving my body to the rhythm against Phoenix.

The club was overall dark white few strobe lights flashing on the crowd so it would light up with color every once in a while.

At first I was dancing face to face with him while holding hands but I twisted myself so my back was to his front and I moved my hips.

My intention was to try and be a little sexy and I hope it was working.

Phoenix's hand made their way to my hips and held on to them as I booty popped against him, with no shame.

It felt good to dance and let my worries go.

After a few songs we moved off of the dance floor and around to the bar, where Phoenix ordered himself a shot.

"You could always just buy one for meee..." I teased him over the music.

He laughed and shook his head. "In about a year maybe." He stated before ordering another one and handing it me.

I quickly downed it before we went back to the dance floor and danced for about 5 songs straight before I broke off again. "Gonna go get air!" I yelled in his ear and he nodded.

I tended to get a little cluster-phobic after long amounts of time in places like clubs.

I didn't mind him dancing with other girls while I was gone to be honest, because it's just for fun, as long as things stayed strictly G.

I got a stamp from the security guard and stood a little ways in front letting a breeze blow over my skin and letting myself relax a little.

"Nice out here right?" A girl asked as she leaned against the same railing I was.

"It feels so great I love L.A" I told her.

"Right, I'm glad I made the decision to move out here." She informed.

"Who did you come with?" I asked her making casual conversation.

"Oh , my boyfriend and a few of his teammates ." She laughed.

"Oooo teammates? What sports does he play?" I curiously wondered.

"Well , he's on the Dodgers team." She said casually making me almost choke on my tongue.

"That's so amazing oh my god!" I gushed and she shook her head.

"It can be complicated sometimes." She replied.

"Girl , I know all about complicated." I told her and we both laughed together.

The casual conversation I was making with this girl, (who earlier told me her name was Bailey) the amazing atmosphere from the club and the amazing skyline of Los Angeles I could see from my spot made me severely miss this city that never slept and was never cold.

"I was looking for you!" Phoenix walked out of the club , his cheeks red from all the body heat.

Bailey took this cue to give me a small wave before heading back into the club.

I grabbed his hand as we looked out at the glittering city together.

"Ready to go? I'm starving." He said softly into my ear.

"Same, plus I wanna show this cute outfit off more." I joked.

---------
After like 45 minutes of arguing with the gps, we finally got to a DENNYS that was ironically by the beach and hotel we were staying at.

I sat facing the entrance and Phoenix in the booth across from me.

I dug into my blueberry pancakes when a few familiar faces entered the diner. It was the surfers that chose to be annoyingly vulgar to me.

I avoided eye contact with them and ignored them , enjoying my pancakes, but sadly one spotted me.

"Phoenix stay calm." I told my confused boyfriend as the approached us, knowing how he tends to react sometimes and his temper liked to flare dramatically.

"Guess we meet again?" One asked leaning against our table and facing me, while his friends laughed from behind him.

"Please leave me and my boyfriend alone." I said sweetly as possible while emphasizing the boyfriend.

"Does that matter?" Another asked while putting his hand on top of mine, and that was enough for Nix.

He quickly shot up and turned one of the guys around to face him.

"I advise you leave, now." He said through clenched teeth.

The guy shoved Phoenix and I gasped deeply and stood up also.

"Don't touch him!" I angrily said attempting to shove the guy but he hardly went anywhere.

By now we had a lot of attention and the poor waitresses had the phones ready to call the police.

Phoenix recovered quickly , and didn't go lightly.

He swung once, his fist connecting with the guys jaw, not enough to cause any real damage because I was able to grab onto his arm quick enough.

I waisted no time, throwing two twenties on the table and grabbing Phoenix's arm and running out of the restaurant.

"Phoenix! You can't just use your fists to solve everything!" I yelled at him as we sprinted to our car that was parked a street down.

I jumped in the drivers seat, and quickly slammed on the gas, turning back to the hotel, which was slightly difficult to do in heel boots.

My breathing  was hard as I glanced and my boyfriends who jaw was set tightly and his fists still clenched.

"I'm sorry Mia." He said quietly after some time of silence.

"Yeah? Well words don't mean a whole lot." I snapped at him.

I pulled into our hotel and immediately gave the keys to the valley man before quickly walking inside.

Phoenix grabbed my arm to slow me down, causing my head to turn and look at him.

"Amelia, I'm sorry. But the way he talked to you made livid. " he begged as I slowed and we walked to the elevators.

"Tonight was good Nix. I didn't want any drama or anything, just a good night." I said softly, letting some of my anger melt away.

"I know, I could of walked away. I promise, the rest of this trip won't just be good. It'll be heaven on earth." He said softly leaning his body against mine and pressing his lips to my forehead.

I sighed and nodded. I could understand were he was coming from in a way.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."

------------------------
Hey guys!
Thank you so much for your reads and votes I love you guys so much!
I hope you enjoyed!
What else could happen on this spur of the moment trip?

Vote!!!
Comment!!!

Btw, if you want to read more about the character Bailey {the one Mia met at the club} and her baseball boyfriend check out Love and Baseball by thefiercequeen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 67 32
Meet Mia Sheehan, the "Ms. Goody Goody" student council president. Ever since that one fine summer moment between her and Patrick, she already fell h...
71.4K 3K 31
Ryan's girlfriend, Ellie, is absolutely perfect. Well, mostly at least. That is, until she breaks up with her. It's a break up Ellie will regret for...
24.5K 1.1K 35
The story is about a Student and a police officer fell in love with each other ❤️
18.4K 322 28
Mia has no one. She's learned to accept that and move on. Walls built around her are stopping everyone from reaching her. But what happens when sh...