My Assignment Was To Fall In...

By CherishWrites

What would you do if you slept with a mysterious hot guy who turns out to be your teacher?Madision will run i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Sequel Sneak Peak.

Chapter 15

24K 426 86
By CherishWrites

Trick or Treat...

Hope you have a wonderful Halloween filled with gobbles and ghost and spiders and witches and curses and the most important thing CANDY!

Anyway... I hope you enjoy this! (: because I do, you will probally hate me by the time you finish this chapter, and the worst thing I'm going to do is im not going to upload a little while afterthat's upload, just to drive you a little crazy ... (: Oh and has anybody saw Paranormal Activty 3 yet? I want to see it I heard it was scary... then I heard it was funny? so I dont know the second one was hilarious! ecspacilly the part where the mom was in the kitchen and everything was floating and it just fell down and she got freaked out! haha! oh my gosh anyway... hehe I love you guys! anyway lets get this show on the road.

Enjoy

Chapter 15

( Madision's POV)

I got home took a quick shower and threw on my PJ's and put my hair in a messy bun, I took off my makeup and washed my face I grabbed my phone and called Lauren.

" Heyyy sexy mama , how was the family dinner?"

" It was good, until I found out Andy was our waiter."

" Holy fuck! What the hell happened?"

" Nothing, he just trying to get on my parents good side..."

" oh.. what a ass, anyway what are you wearing tomorrow night?"

" No idea, come home with me tomorrow ,so we can go through my closet and find something to wear, oh and Victoria is coming with us."

" Victoria...? Victoria Anderson?"

" Yea... how do you know her?"

" Stephan dated her last year... he slept with her and then dumped her like he usually does with every other girl, we were close until they broke up."

" Oh... wow, when is your brother ever going to settle down?"

" Who knows, I know he has this one girl he's been dating for a few months."

"

" Wow surprising, maybe she's the one for him?"

" Hell, who knows.." Lauren said laughing

" Haha your right" I said laughing with her.

" Hey I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow?"

" Yea , sure love you mama" Lauren said hanging up

I threw my phone on the bed and got started on my homework, when my phone ring , I pick up without looking at the id.

" Hello?"

" Hey Hot stuff."

" Hi Zack." I said laughing

" What are you up to?"

" Boring ass homework, what about you?"

"Really me too? History?"

" Math."

" Eww..."

I laughed and he joined in.

" So i heard about you and Daniel's problem"

" oh how so?"

" About this Andy dude, the waiter"

" oh.. yea.."

"Well, say hello to your new boyfriend." he said laughing, I dropped my pencil and coughed.

" Umm.. what?"

" Well.. your 'fake' boyfriend., if Andy decides to snitch like a little bitch, we'll say were dating, andstuff, so you and me missy, were going to the party together tomorrow night, I'll pick you up at 7hott stuff." he said and hanged up laughing, my jaw dropped but then started laughing.

oh tomorrow is going to be crazy.

_________________________________________

I woke up and slipped on my cheer leading uniform and my shoes and straight ironed my hair and added a bump and put on my cheer leading bow , I did my makeup and grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see a note from my mom saying they went to work, I poured my self some coffee and put it in the dispenser and grabbed my car keys and drove to Lauren's house.

" Ayyye sexxayyy." ;Lauren said getting in the car.

" Heyy mama." I said driving to school.

" Woo! No teachers just subs! and a peep rally plus a fantastic party tonight, can you say best day ever?"

" Best day ever?" I said laughing She laughed too, we pulled up in the parking lot and walked inside the school.We went to our lockers just as the bell ring, we headed to first period and we watched a movie. All of our classes we ether got to talk or watch a movie,By the time lunch ended the intercomcame on.

" Studnets please head towards the gym for the pep rally." The princable said

We walked towards the gym and sat by our squad , we started laughing about our princable trying to calm everyone down,

" Quiet students, I know your all so excited that school gets out less than a hour, so lets wrap this up with the cheerleaders." The princable said stepping away from the stand, we took our places and started dancing.

__________________________________________________________________________

The school bell ring, I looped my arm with lauren's and got in my car.

" Wooo I can't wait to partttyy!!!" Lauren yelled out of the window, we pulled up into my house and went straight to my closet finding outfits to wear.

_________________________________________________________________________

" How much more time?" Lauren said putting on her lip gloss.

" five minutes." I said walking to the mirror examined my outfit, I'm wearing a black ruched Shauldress that's a little short with black heels with my hair straight, Lauren is wearing a black pencil skirt with a red strapless shirt and black heels with her hair curly. I put on my lip gloss when I heard the doorbell ringed I grabbed my phone and put it in my bra and went downstairs and opened the door.

Zack was wearing jeans and a black v-neck and victoria is wearing a black strapless dress with black flats.I looked at them and smiled.

" You guys look great"

" Damn... hot stuff you went all out for me?" he said pulling me into a hug.

" haha very funny" I said pinching his side.

" fiesty?, I like it" he said winking at me.

" Lauren!" Tori said running up to Lauren.

" Victoria" Lauren said pulling her into a hug. Zack put his arm around my waist just as Bryce turned the corner.

"Ayye man." Bryce said waving at him, Bryce nodded his head and went to the kitchen.

" Come on lets go party!" Lauren said grabbing Victoria's arm and dragging her outside.

" Wait " I said grabbing my phone ouf of my bra and pulled Zack close to me.

" Smile" I said taking a picture. I looked at it To be honest we would look good together.

" For more proof." I said he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek I took a picture again.

" come on lets go!" I said grabbing his arm and closing the door. Zack started the car and drove to the house, few minutes later we pulled up.

" Oh. My.Gosh. there are so many hot guys here tonight!" Lauren said opening the door.

" I know!" Victoria said laughing, Zack wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me close to himand whispered in my ear.

" More proof" he said chuckling.Lauren and Victoria already went inside, so Zack and I walked in by our selves everybody was dancing and drinking and making out, when we walked ineverybody turned to look at us and smiled and whispered and took pictures, I just started laughing and I dragged Zack to the kitchen.

" I may be your boyfriend, but damnn there are some fine girls up in here." he said laughing and putting quotation marks around the word boyfriend.

" Don't cheat on me." I said opening a beer can. He just laughed and put a arm around my waist.

A few minutes later the party went crazy everybody was already drunk, people grinding all up on each other truth or dare games in the back, people skinny dipping in the pool, people throwing up all over the place.I stayed by Zack and did shots , with Lauren and some football players and cheerleaders.

" I"ll be right back." I said leaning on to Zack, he nodded and I walked outside from the party.

( Andy's POV)

I watched her walk in with that one dude from last night, he had his arms around her and she smiled, I watched them play shots, and then she got up and walked out of the front door, I took a deep breath ready to take my move, I pushed one of the cheerleaders off me and followed her, I got a beer bottle in my hand and followed her .

( Madision's POV)

I walked by the tree and leaned against it and took out my phone and looked at my messages,maybe I should call Daniel...I look at the time and its 9:00 , I opened up my text messages and wrote ' I miss you..' I sent it I smiled and took a deep breath I heard footsteps behind me, I was about to turn around when I felt something hard hit against my head and blackness.

( Andy's POV)

I went up behind her and gripped the beer bottle in my hand , I lifted my hand up and smashed the beer bottle on her head it made a 'Clink' sound and she fell down, I smirked and put my hand under her legs and head and lifted her up and put her in my car, I picked up the glass of the grass and threw it in the bushes , I got in my car I looked back in the back seat and see Madision's knocked out, I smirked and took a deep breath.

" Your all Mine." I said driving off.

AUTHORS NOTE!

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

WOO! that's what I call a cliff hanger, So happy Halloween I wrote this chapter in about 2 hours with out my little breaks, I hope you enjoy this Halloween special and the next chapter hmmm....

that won't be out for awhile... (:

I'll let you know when I decide a date for the thing. but would help me decide is your votes comments and support! (:

Thanks for reading! (:

Have a fantastic day! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
Fixation By Twiira

General Fiction

62.8K 2.4K 64
[Completed] "I thought I changed. Perhaps that was just an illusion I believed in." When Ace transfers to a new school, she sees this as a new opport...
1.7K 97 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
691K 31.5K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...