Legends

By LaDiamanteCastigo

You Knew We Were Gonna Be Legends. Warning!- Explicit content! 13+ A Young and Beautiful girl, seems to have... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

10 0 0
By LaDiamanteCastigo

Xavier's P.O.V

'' Bro, I'd really enjoy Killing the guy.'' Lip grunted, '' Why, Who is he?'' I asked looking towards the direction where Skyler and the guy were talking to each other, a strange feeling started to form inside me, it's like somewhat jealousy, Why is he get to talk to her?, and what's all this tension for... is this her boyfriend?  

''Damon King, Sky and him  Were together for a long time, But she broke up with him cause, well he lied..'' Kendall Said, Why would someone ever hurt a girl like Skyler, he must be stupid. '' Yeah, But Damon's doesn't seem to give up on her, The other day he beat a guy that declared his love to Sky. '' Scarlett said chuckling, '' He's trouble man, not the right for her.'' Lip shook his head. I barely know Skyler, But I know she's beautiful , and the things I'd do to her, That body like the summer... I might consider trying to win her heart, it could be the right timing.

'' Yo Xavier, You coming bro? we got practice.'' Lip said, As I Caught myself staring at her, I swear I gotta get her somehow, takes what it takes.'' Oh.. yeah Let's go.'' 

Skyler's P.O.V

'' Listen my Queen-'' I Interrupted Damon, '' Stop calling me that D.'' I  sighed.'' D.'' He repeated after me, as I looked up to see that smirk on his face, '' Don't get your hopes on, It's just a letter.'' I told, That's my nickname for him, only a letter but it hides thousand special feeling. I still need to work on leaving some old habits behind.

''Come on Sky, Please Don't be icy. You are my Queen don't you know that?'' He said taking a step closer as he looked at me in that sweet, charming way he always does.  I stepped back, He looked down disappointed, '' I-I'm sorry Okay? I just really miss you, I miss us.'' He sighed, 'I love you babygirl, Remember the things we went through together? Without you I'm not the same,  I need you Skylar.'' He said, However much I wanted to tell him that I miss us too, and say I love him back, I just couldn't, All I said was...'' I need to go.'' 

----------------------

''We should go shopping today, I need a new Bikini, we're going to the beach this weekend.'' Said Kendall as she took a huge bit of her burger. We were at McDonald's by now, after leaving Damon without turning back, I find it hard to focus... for some reason.'' So you just planned out everything?'' Scarlett laughed.'' Yeah, I thought a little relax won't harm right? I just can't decide... half moon bay or Malibu,What do you think Sky?'' '' Skylar!?'' Scarlett said loudly, I snapped out of my thoughts, ''What?'' I asked, They giggled, '' You're totally zoned  out.'' 

'' Yeah I'm kind of just out of my mind.'' I said truthfully, '' I know What you need.'' Scarlett winked as she got up walking off, Me and Kendall looked at each other, Shrugging as we continued eating our fries. 

When Scarlett came back she brought a bunch of ice cream in all different flavours, She placed it on the table with a huge grin on her face. '' Now that was an amazing Idea.'' We said to her giggling . 

'' Listen Bae, Despite the fact that Damon is Extremely hot, And he's really nice... only to you, Which is beyond cute...'' Scarlett sighed, Kendall rolled her eyes, '' Scar I don't think that's helpful.'' She shook her head, taking a sip of her milkshake,''OK, I mean He lied only to protect you from knowing all that crazy shit. Right?'' Scarlett asked, '' That's what he said.'' I answered,'' In that short time you let him speak.''  '' Said Kendall, she had a point. ''  You barely gave him enough, so neither you know the exact reason why you decided to end things.'' She continued.'' I know." I said thinking about it. '' Kendy you're so logical." Scar mocked her pulling a face. I chuckled, " Its not like he keeps a family in upper east-side, Duh!'' She added making me laugh a little, Kendall gave her a weird look, But the shrugged,'' Scarlett, dear where have we lost your common sense...' Kendall sighed, I shook my head, '' I felt like at that moment what i knew was all enough, I didn't wanted to listen... But All is not lost that is delayed.'' I said. '' I see the way you look at him, You may feel mad but you two slay,, and the way he stares at you it explains everything...'' Kendy smiled...'' He loves you Sky.'' Scarlett said,'' And i love him. and miss him like crazy but he lied, not just once but several times, I felt it but I've been patient. now all i feel is the ice,'' I said, ''That's cold.'' Scarlett said as we laughed, '' With a hint of gold.'' Kendall  winked'' As always.'' Scar added.

Soon we had to make our way back to school, where my Law class were about to start. Luckily both Scarlet and Kendall are with me on that lesson so it's never boring.

---

As finally all our classes were over for today, We was about to get home, Well not home, I first had to check on what's my mom wanted me for, And the girls were eager to come with me, And I didn't really mind since they could join in with some help if it's needed, To be honest we mostly enjoy spending time at the office, choosing out models for Versace and reassuring mom of her new designs is always fun. We walked to the Parking lot where we seen Lip and Xavier were waiting for us,

"Hey." Said Lip and Costello as we got closer, '' Wanna come to our party tonight?.'' Lip questioned us, he then hugged Scarlett, '' Party?, It's Monday.'' Kendall and i frowned, '' Come on!, You two would never say no to a party." Lip said, "Exactly." Scarlett agreed giggling. '' And besides we're seniors, We get to party any day.'' Added Lip, "  Right you got me, I'm in.'' Kendall clapped her hands together, just like that, convinced. Then each pair of eyes landed on me, Xavier chuckled making me look at him, His emerald green eyes were sparkling with hope, "Come on, It'll be awesome I promise you sis." Lip assured, "If you ain't going, Neither I will, I was planning on spending the night at yours anyway." Scarlett said, I laughed she always ," You what?" Lip asked pretending to be shocked, "Fine we'll go.'' I trailed off having my thoughts somewhere else, They all cheered, But then." Wait, you two were about to throw a sleepover without me?" Kendall asked, "And me?" Lip added jokingly, "Shut up Lip you're not invited, And you should know we never do sleepovers without you Kendy. " Scarlett assured Kendall,  She giggled, '' You two spoil me.'' She said I shook my head, we're just too random

soon we got to My mom's office where everyone greeted us with huge a smile on their faces.'' Miss. Diamond, Ladies, This way please.'' My Mom's assistant Lamier, greeted then Led us inside my mother office we could never ignore the fact that Lamier is super hot and obviously super gay...See that's the struggle, however we love him, he's loyal and extremely helpful,   I bet he's the new upcoming Thierry Mugler, Or Riccardo Tisci or another great fashion leader.

'' Thank you Lamier.'' Kendall winked at him, He smiled at all of us, used to the tease.'' Later Beauty queen's.'' He said closing the double glass door after him. We turned to see Mom sitting in her great big while leather chair lost in work, she had sketching s, bank statement's, cheque's and a bunch of other document's on her table, her office was pretty huge, I remember spending a lot of time her back in the time when i was young, I always admired her design's, what she does is pure art, and sh works so hard to create the look and the feeling of perfection in a piece of dress, and we all think that just amazing.

'' Oh, I'm sorry sweetie's, I'm kind of caught up with all this,'' She then looked at us, with a proud smile, I frowned, in fact we all got a little surprised, '' My three beautiful daughter, I'm lucky to have all of you helping me tonight..'' She sighed, She hen soon gave out our others and sent us to duty, but just before we exited, '' Uhhm, Bytheway we're going to Lip's party tonight, Love you mom.'' I quickly informed then Scar and Kendall said their goodbye's just as quick, '' Love you.'' We then ran out giggling as we heard her say,'' wait what?, Lip's?, Fine.''

--------------------

After about a 4 hour long interview, honestly after 31 we stopped counting  the models, after all we choose a few final ones,the ones that reached up to the expectations.  Then after we done, we were Just in time to get home, and start preparing for tonight's Party. 

Mum and Dad went out, we convinced them through the phone to go on a date, you know,  so we owned the Mansion, Hardly but we managed to pursue them to peacefully give a permission for us to attend on the party even it's a Monday, however they wouldn't turn down a date with each other. 

'' So Babes, What are we wearing for tonight?, Classy is definitely included,  But Should it be black, Or-'' Scarlett got cut off by A loud gasp from Kendall, '' White!, White white white.'' She said excitedly as she threw the outfits on the bed as she walked out from the Wardrobe room. We laughed, '' I'm In.'' I said looking at an Outfit that looked just perfect, Dolce&Gabbana Shine-Bright Collection, Snow white, I just love it. '' A-mazement!' Scarlett said picking up a deep V Neck Dior cocktail dress, ''I know right.'' Kendall agreed as she choose a snow white Crop top With a High-waist D&G Skinny jeans,  It suited her, '' So I guess it's sorted.'' I said, They all immediately agreed,'' We going to step in like angels.'' Kendall Winked,  '' I hope Hayes will be there.'' She said biting her lips, Me and Scarlett exchanged a cheeky look, '' Who's Hayes?'' We asked curiously, ''Xavier's Brother?'' I said unsure,  putting the pieces together. '' Yeah, He's like, extremely sexy.'' Kendall said looking up at the ceiling with a dreamy look, We laughed, '' Well, he will not be able to resist you tonight, Trust me.'' Scarlett said playfully, '' You better introduce him to us, Just in case me and Sky will know Who's ass we gotta kick if he lets you down.'' She added, I nodded, '' He better not get there, cause it won't be a simple ass kick  .'' I said, ''Totally'' agreed Scarlett as We laughed, choosing our heels out. All from my Mom's Versace collection. 

After a few warming up Long Island Ice tea, Sea breeze's And Sangria's, We got ready, And made our way to Lip and Xavier's Party. I couldn't help but realise the feeling inside that told something isn't right, or will not be right, however it tried hard to push it to the back of my mind. 

- End Of Chapter 2-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 135 35
Warning: Contains same sex romantic interactions. If this bothers you, DO NOT READ. It's as simple as that. In a city of perfection, how could anythi...
10.5K 1.6K 52
We are not the broken clichés you want us to be anymore. We have transcended beyond the "Good Girl ~ Bad Boy" boxes they tried to put us in. We are s...
1.2K 21 26
Brooke thought Senior year was going to be easy and fun... But when she tells her friend Chase "I like you" she didn't expect the next 6 month to be...
1.7M 37.6K 45
Tyson Williams has demons to battle with. Growing up in a run-down neighborhood, he learned to rely only on himself. The sole person he enjoys talkin...