Fated One

By FarihaTariq62

He was told that he would never have 'the one' and he accepted. He was about move on, then she came. Proving... More

2- Explanations
3- Making up

1- Fated Meeting.

848 39 11
By FarihaTariq62

"Sakura!" The blonde haired woman squeaked, in irritation at her pink haired friend.

Sakura laughed at the blonde, "Gosh! Ino, you look hilarious!"

Ino stomped to Sakura, Her make up running because of the cold water thrown at her, disturbing her beauty sleep.

Sakura calmed down, letting out an occasional chuckles, "Who wears make up for sleeping?" She raised the towel to soaking Ino.

Ino snatched the towel and scowled, "I was having a snap chat with Sai-kun at 2:00 Am. I have to look best at any time!" She wiped her make up off.

"I don't think Sai would leave you if he saw you without any make on, Ino. The way he looks at you, it's like...Like his world revolves around you. If I didn't know better, I'll say you guys are soul mates." Sakura mused.

Ino paled at the word and looked Sakura with wide eyes. She regained her composure and let out a fake laugh.

"Really, Forehead. A soul mate?"

Sakura shook her head in amusement, "I know, What are we, a werewolf?"

Ino let out a choking sound. Sakura looked at Ino with a concerned expression.

"Are you alright?" Asked Sakura, patting her back, worriedly.

Ino calmed down, placing her hand on her fast, beating heart. She cast Sakura a nervous glance.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I accidentally choked on my spit." Ino gave Sakura a reassuring smile.

"Oh."

Ino quickly changed the subject, "Sakura, are you going to the Carnival tonight?"

Sakura visibly deflated, "I want to but everyone is busy with their boyfriends. Hinata-chan is going dinner with Naruto, Tenten-chan with neji are joining them, Temari-chan has a dentist appointment so, Shikamaru is taking her there and of course you are busy with helping your Dad."

Ino looked at her friend with a guilty expression. She signed sadly for not including Sakura in their secret but she can't do anything. It's a rule which every Member has to obey.

Sakura suddenly brighten up, "I'll ask Gaara-kun. Surely, he'll go!" She exclaimed.

Ino nodded with smile, "Yeah, You do that." Sakura ran into the house with a excited laugh, probably to call Gaara.

Ino stared at Her friend with sad face. Sh felt a vibration in her hand a looked at her phone. It was a text from Sai.

'Wear something formal. The meeting is in pack house. Inform the others too. Love you❤'

Ino quickly texted back.

'Ok, but I feel so bad, lying to Sakura-chan like that. I'm sure the others too.'

There was another vibration.

'I know, Ino-chan. But you know that humans can't know about us.'

Ino bristled and typed furious.

'I'm a human too. So is Tenten-chan!'

'Yes, but you are my mate. And Tenten-san is Neji's. You already know reason, Ino-chan. Please, don't start a pointless argument.'

Ino didn't reply. She pastured a convincing smile, going inside. As she entered Sakura's room, she was tackled in a hug by a happy Sakura.

"He said he would! Now I can go! Don't worry, Ino-chan. I'll buy lots of treats for you and others!" Sakura promised with a grin.

Ino gave her a happy nod, "Alright." She checked her watch, "Oh! Sorry Sakura-chan, I gotta go. Bye!"

Sakura waved Ino with a cute smile. She opened her closet, looking for outfit.

Usually, All girls choose the outfit together. She thought and shook her head, No, I shouldn't be selfish person, they are busy with their boyfriends.

Sakura took a deep breath and started to look for the outfit. She finally settled on cute, White and pink, stripped sweatshirt with mint shorts. And a pink beanie with her white flats.

She smiled in satisfaction at her outfit. Sakura quickly cleaned up the room which was a mess because of the sleepover last night. She quickly change the wet bedsheets to the dry ones.

The rest of the day was pretty much usual. Her eyes gazed at the clock on the wall and gasp.

"It's 6:00 PM already, Gaara would be here in an hour." She ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She looked at the clock. 6:16. She quickly plug the hair dryer and dried her hair. Fortunately, her hair are naturally straight. She changed into her outfit and looked at the clock. 6:21. She brushed her hair and put them in a side braid with her short locks framing her face. She sprinkled a little peach perfume and put on her lip balm.

And the bell was rang. She slipped into her flats and grabbed her purse, running to the door. She opened her door and there stood Gaara.

"Hi Gaara!" She beamed, "Wanna come in?"

He shook his head, "I'm good. You're ready?"

"Yup, I'm ready! Let's go!" She grabbed his arms and tried to Drag Gaara to the car. Keyword, tried.

Gaara chuckled at her attempt and walked to car as Sakura pouted, "Not fair. You're so strong."

They sat into a car. Gaara started it. Sakura gazed at the trees passing by.

"Gaara, how come you don't have a girlfriend?" She watched a soft smile spread on his face.

"Oh my gosh! Who is she?!" Gaara blushed.

"I met her last week. She's going to be in carnival too. Her name is Matsuri." He said while keeping his eyes on the road.

Sakura let out giggle, "So, that's why you agreed to go. I knew something was up when you agreed quickly. You don't do social gatherings." She gave him a knowing smile.

Gaara shook his head, " I'm not that antisocial."

"You are."

They finally arrived. Sakura jumped out of the car.

They walked through the entrance. Sakura felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Gaara pointing at a girl.

"That's her." He said, almost shyly. Sakura smiled.

"Come, I'll introduce you to her." With that Gaara dragged her to his mystery girl.

Matsuri's eyes lit up as she spot Gaara but her face fell as she saw his hand hand clutching another girl's hand.

Gaara gave her a soft smile, "Hi. This is Sakura. Sakura, this is Matsuri."

Sakura beamed, "Nice to meet you."

Sakura frowned at Matsuri's sad expression and followed her gaze to their joined hands. Realization hit her. She quickly dropped Gaara's hand.

"It's not what you're thinking." She quickly blurted. Poor Matsuri looked even more confuse.

"We are not together."

"B-but-"

Sakura gave her a disgusted look, "He's my friend. And he's like a brother to me. I would never date a brother-like friend. It's gross."

Matsuri looked at her and laughed, "I'm sorry. I just-"

"It's ok." Sakura cut her off.

"What are you guys talking about? I don't understand." Gaara looked from Matsuri to Sakura.

Sakura stuck her tongue at him, "None of your beewax!" She winked at Matsuri who giggled are Gaara's sulking face.

Sakura was about to say something but she saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned to two.

"Hey, guys. Why don't you go inside? I'll catch up to you later."

Gaara tried to object, "But-" "No buts. And you better ask Matsuri to be your girlfriend." Both blushed at Sakura's blunt statement.

Sakura smiled and ran to person she saw before.

"Mr Yamanaka!" She called out. The blonde man turned to the source of the voice.

"Sakura! What a surprise!" He smiled at pink haired girl.

Sakura looked at him, "I thought you and Ino were working at the shop."

Inoichi shook his head, "No Sakura, She was going to party with Tenten, Temari and Hinata. The girls picked her up from our house."

Sakura swallowed thickly, "Oh silly me! I remember now. I kinda lost the address of the party. Do you have it?" She gave him a big, fake smile.

Inoichi laughed, "Of course, just a second." He scribbled on the Piece napkin, giving it to Sakura.

Sakura smiled at him gratefully, "Thank you." She left looking for Gaara. She found him chatting with Matsuri.

"Gaara, I gotta go." Gaara stood up.

"What? I was your ride."

Sakura waved him off, "Don't worry, I'll take a cab."

Matsuri gave her a worried look, "Are you sure?"

Sakura nodded, "Yup. You guy's have fun. Bye!"

They waved her back. Sakura ran out the carnival and saw a cab.

"Excuse me, I need to go to this address."

"Yes, ma'am" she sat down and closed the door.

Sakura rubbed her temples. I shouldn't doubt them. They won't lie to me. Yes, I'll go there for my own satisfaction.

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●

"Start the meeting." A velvety voice said.

Naruto nodded, "This meeting is called to announce that this lady." He motioned to the Red head woman, "is selected to become the Luna of Uchiha clan due to the reason that Uchiha Sasuke do not have a mate. Uzumaki Karin would Bare the mating mark of Alpha Uchiha."

Karin gave them a sickly sweet smile, "Thank you, Alpha Uzumaki. You see, I always knew that I would be Sasuke-kun's mate." She stood up, her red dress was too small as her chest was almost spilled and a hips were almost covered.

"Then, we shall start the marking ceremony." Alpha Uchiha stood up and walked to Karin. Karin bared her neck, showing submission.

Sasuke's Canine become visible. He lowered his face to her neck and opened his mouth.

He was about to bite her. The meeting door slammed opened. Scent of peaches hit him like tons of bricks. He subconsciously pushed the redhead and inhaled. His eyes was closed in bliss.

♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●♡○♡●

"We are here, ma'am." Sakura nodded and paid for the cab. She walked into the huge house. She spotted Sai on the  entrance.

Sai looked at Sakura in shock, "Sakura, what are you doing here!?"

Sakura swallow her tears, "Is Ino and others are here?"

Sai sputtered, "W-What?"

Sakura pushed Sai a side, "Nevermind, I'll see myself." She ran to the huge door ignoring Sai's alarming calls. She quickly pushed the door open.

All the eyes snapped at her. But her eyes were only on the familiar faces of her friends. Tears of betrayal fell from her eyes.

Ino gasped in shock, "Sakura..." Sasuke's head snapped at her name.

"Sakura..."He breathed. He saw the blonde haired girl, member of his pack took a step forward with the Luna of Uzumaki clan and Hyuuga clan.

Sasuke felt a tug in his heart as he saw the tears falling from his beautiful mate's eye. His mate took a step back as she shook her head.

He panicked as he saw her turned around and before he could register, his voice echoed, "Wait!" His mate stopped and turned to him.

He saw her eyes widened at his Appearance. Ino's eyes widened in fright.

"Alpha Uchiha, please spare her. Please don't hurt her." She begged.

"Why would I dare to hurt my mate?" As soon as those words left his mouth, hell broke loose. Gasps were heard.

He turned to the Gapping Redhead, "you are no longer needed. Leave."

Karin gasped, "But I'm your mate!"

Anger boiled in his veins. Sasuke growled, "Get lost!"

He mentally cussed as he saw his mate flinched, "No...no..not you. You can do anything you want." He said in a most gentle voice.

He walked forward, very slowly, not to frighten her.

Sakura peered from her lashes at the handsome man approaching her like she's some scared rabbit. Her eyes were glued to his onyx ones. She saw Love shinning with happiness and relief.

The man, Alpha Uchiha As Ino called, stopped before her and suddenly she was pushed in a warm embrace.

Sasuke shoved his face in her neck, inhaling her scent like his life dependent on it.

"My mate, I thought I would never find you. My beloved, Sakura." He softly kissed her neck. He let out a pleasant sound as he felt her shiver.

Sakura stared wide eyed as everything around her became hazy and she blacked out. Last thing she remember was a panicked voice calling her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
385K 13.5K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
397K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
932K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...