Whenever You Call

By mylotusflower

*Mature Content* With Bills piling up, debt collectors calling to get their money back, Logan is stuck betwee... More

Whenever you call
Meeting
Assumptions
First Day Jitters

Job interview

13.5K 395 48
By mylotusflower

Kellan was for lack of a better word, shocked. He stood at the foot of his bed, staring wide eyed at the little blood stain on his white satin sheets while he could faintly hear Logan frantically running down his stairs to pick up her stuff and scurry out of his house.

She was a virgin. It took a while for him to wrap his mind around that. Finding a virgin in this day and age was like finding a unicorn. It was like finding a needle in a haystack. He had found that needle. She was a rare gem, his rare gem. Why would she give something so precious to him so willingly? He was confused. For her to have held on to her innocence well into her adult life, he was sure she was saving it for someone special. So why him? He knew he wasn't special to her, because they'd just met, so why would she so easily give herself away? It takes a lot of dedication for a woman to keep her innocence in this corrupted world, and Kellan found himself feeling guilty for being the one to take her precious jewel. If he'd known she was a virgin, he would've avoided her altogether. Being a girls first came with a lot of responsibilities, one he didn't know if he was ready to handle.

He knew he was attracted to her from the minute he saw her but now, his attraction for her was unmatched. As guilty as he felt for deflowering her, he also felt a sense of pride that she'd deemed him worthy of being her first.

Kellan had never been with a virgin before and now that he had, he was not willing to let her go that easily. He was her first, and that alone fueled his ego. He felt like he'd just tasted the forbidden fruit, and he couldn't wait to have more. Now that he'd had a taste of her, there was no way he was letting her slip away from him. Something about her appealed to him, and he wanted more. He wanted to know all there was to know about the curvy beauty with the eyes that looked like it held a lot of secrets. He wanted her, and he was determined to have her.

As all this ran through his mind, an unwelcome flash of his ex-fiancé interrupted those thoughts, which had him reeling back. After his last relationship, he swore to never let another woman into his heart again. He had been burned once by love, and the thought of it happening again scared him to no end. The thought of his ex-fiance alone made him want to hunt her down and really show her the ruthless side of him that he had kept at bay throughout the course of their entire relationship.

When he had finally snapped out of his trance, it finally dawned on him that he was alone. It was then he started to realize how lonely he was, how quiet his home was, how it lacked a feminine touch. He knew he needed a woman in his life, but to have another woman would also be to put his heart on the line again and that was something he wasn't willing to do. He took a look around his bedroom, noticing the emptiness he felt when in there, and he shook the thoughts off before he dove too deep into his own misery.

He changed his blood stained sheets, took a very needed cold shower and got in bed but his member remained rock hard the entire time. Kellan couldn't understand why he had such a reaction to a woman he'd just met. The chemistry between them had been electrifying from the moment they'd met, but now that they'd been intimate, no matter how short of a time it had lasted, he was hooked. He was hooked and he hadn't even gotten his own release. He chuckled to himself, thinking of how pathetic he sounded, pining over a woman he barely knew.

"What is this woman doing to me?" He said into the darkness of his room, shaking his head at himself.

At the thought of her, his hand reflexively went to his stiff member and he began stroking it while envisioning her naked body as she lay sprawled out beneath him on his bed while he eased himself in and out of her. The look on her face was a mixture of pain and pure pleasure as her ample bosoms wildly bounced around while he stroked her. He should've known she was a virgin with how tight she was and how she held on to him, but he'd just assumed she wasn't used to his size, considering he was packing a little more extra length and girth than your average man.

He imagined she was still there right in front of him, on her knees taking all nine and a half inches of him into her warm wet mouth with her big brown innocent doe like eyes staring directly into his.

"Fuck." He grunted feeling himself twitch in response.

He began stroking faster and within a few minutes, he watched as his release spurted out of his member, landing on his stomach. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before getting off the bed to clean himself up. When he was done situating himself, he got back in bed, feeling frustrated and unsatisfied, with Logan consuming every one of his thoughts.

Logan, he smiled. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Kellan sat in his office the next morning, and he couldn't concentrate on a single thing. He sat and stared at the multiple people that came in and out of his office for an interview. Each person spoke of their credentials and the reason they were the best for the job, trying their best to impress him, and as much as he tried to pay attention, he just couldn't. His mind was filled with thoughts of Logan. He had half a mind to reschedule the interview, or pass it off to his assistant whose job they were currently interviewing for.

He was finding it hard to wrap his mind around the fact that a woman he'd only had one short encounter with could consume every aspect of his mind.

He watched as another potential candidate stood up, and he followed his movements, standing up along with him. He extended his hand towards him and he shook it repeating the same words he'd already said over eleven times today.

"Thank you for coming, we'll get in touch with you in a couple days to let you know if you've got the job." He said forcing a smile.

He sat back down in his chair, feeling completely drained and the day had only just begun.

"The last interviewee Ms. Dennis is here." his secretary paged him.

"Send em in." He replied groaning. Preparing himself to do this for the final time today, he relaxed into his seat.

As he waited for the person to come in, the sound of heels clicking against the tiles caught his attention on his monitor where he had his surveillance videos set up. He watched as the woman he concluded was his last interviewee nervously tripped over her feet before catching her balance, and he chuckled. She paused at the door, and his brows furrowed wondering what she was doing. It wasn't until she did the sign of the cross that he understood she was praying, and he couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. Someone's nervous he thought.

When she knocked, he straightened himself up before inviting her into the room. He watched as the door handle twisted, and the door pushed open. His heart was beating erratically as he took in the long, toned, leg that peeked through the door first before she fully came into the room. He watched in awe as the beautiful curvaceous woman froze in her tracks when she noticed him.

He was convinced his mind was playing tricks on him. He's been thinking about her so much that he was now seeing her face on every woman. He blinked rapidly, staring at the woman again, but her face remained the same. He looked down at the folder on his desk that contained her file. He flipped it open, and the first thing he saw was her picture, with the name Logan Dennis right underneath it. He couldn't help the smile that graced his face at that instant. It had to be fate. There was no other explanation for it.

He stood up, fixing his jacket before sending her a warm smile. "Please take a seat, Ms. Dennis."

"Kellan." she whispered.

Those beautiful big brown eyes looked nervous and scared, and following his instincts, he felt the need to ease her mind. He got up from his seat and approached her, but with every step he took towards her, she took another one away from him.

She turned around, getting ready to bolt out the door but he was much quicker than her. He grabbed her around her waist, turned her around and pinned her against the door before twisting the lock. She had already successfully gotten away from him once, no way she was going to have a repeat of that two days in a row.

He watched as her chest rose up and down and her breaths quickened, and he could tell she was close to hyperventilating.

"Relax Logan." He encouraged, rubbing up and down her back as he pulled her closer into his body. 

He felt her tense at the gesture, but when he started trailing kisses down her neck and towards her collar bone, she relaxed against his body letting out a soft moan that had Kellan's member coming alive.

She threw her head back to give him better access, and when she felt his wet tongue snake up to the tip of her earlobe, she couldn't help the shudder that ran through her body. He'd just discovered a sensitive spot that she didn't even know she had. Encouraged by her reaction, he lightly nipped at the earlobe, using his tongue to to lick, before taking it between his lips, sucking on it to ease the sting. She clutched on the the lapels of his jacket, hanging on for dear life. Her legs felt light, and she was sure that if he let her go, she'd be tumbling down to the floor. He took a break from his constant assault on her neck and earlobe, and looked down at her flushed face. Her eyes darkened perceptibly, silently staring into his. Her tongue darted out and he watched hungrily as she ran it over her lips, wetting it. Oh, what he'd do just to have those succulent lips of hers against his right now.

He decided to go for it and leaned in to peck her lips, only to have her turn her face away to avoid him. He frowned, obviously confused by the gesture.

"This is a job interview, Kellan; not a conjugal meeting." She chastised, pushing away from him.

She took the seat in front of his desk that he had offered her earlier, before turning towards him, her eyes hungrily raking up and down his body. As he stood by the door, obviously a little frustrated. By the look on his face, she noticed a few things she hadn't noticed about him last night, since most of their time spent together was in a dimly lit bar, and his home where they hadn't even bothered to turn on any lights. He had a neatly trimmed full beard that looked really healthy and shiny, the beauty mark on his left cheek was faint, but noticeable. The tattoo that was a little visible was peeking through the collar of his shirt, and she wondered how she'd missed that the night before. Before getting carried away with her thoughts, she remembered why she was there, and immediately straightened out on the chair.

"Interview me, Kellan and I don't want any partial treatment. Treat me like every other person that walked through this door today." She pleaded, hoping he could see in her eyes that she truly wanted this.

He stiffly nodded. Walking back over to his desk, he took his seat and began interviewing her. From what Kellan could see on her resume, she was perfect for the job, and exactly what he needed. Her resume was impressive, he already had previous job experiences, had a bachelors in psychology and a masters in business. She spoke with confidence, something a few other interviewees had lacked.

When the interview was done, Kellan stood up first this time, with Logan following his lead. He stretched out his hand, offering her a handshake that she eagerly accepted.

"Thank you for coming, Ms. Dennis. We'll get in touch with you to let you know if you've been accepted for the position." He said, smiling genuinely at her and pulling her into a hug.

His smile did unexplainable things to Logan, she clenched her legs together when she felt the wetness pooling in between them.

"You look beautiful, Logan." His lust filled voice complemented, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin at the mention of her name.

"Thank you, you're too kind." She replied, smiling up at him. When he smiled back at her, and she caught sight of his deep set dimples, her breath stuck in her throat, and she couldn't help the choking cough that followed.

She was coughing uncontrollably, trying to catch her breath, while Kellan stood by, holding her up, and lightly tapping her back.

"Would you like some water?" He offered.

She managed to nod a yes in between intakes of breaths, and he quickly walked over to the mini fridge at the corner of the room to retrieve a bottle of spring water for her.

After chugging the water down in record time, she could feel herself getting back to normal, and she lightly tapped her chest to ease the tension she felt there. Kellan continued rubbing her back in slow calming motions.

"Seems like I'm already taking your breath away, huh?" He lightly joked to ease the embarrassment he knew she was feeling, and he was relieved when she let out a laugh, rolling her eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself." She teased back.

She told herself the breathlessness in her voice was from the nervousness of not getting the job, but who was she fooling? She knew it had more to do with being held so close by Kellan. She took a few very needed steps away from him, willing her heart to stop its frantic thudding.

Kellan suddenly realized that he was at work, and this behavior was something he didn't tolerate from his staff, so he'd be a hypocrite if he didn't abide by the sane rules. He gently stepped away from her, straightened up his clothes, and walked towards his door, opening it.

"We'llget in contact with you about our decision in a few days, Ms. Dennis. You may leave now." His tone wasn't harsh, but it was void of emotion. Just straight to the point, and Logan found herself confused.

Less than second ago, he was all over her, and now he was kicking her out of his office. Bipolar much?

Five days. Five days and she still hadn't heard from Kellan's company about her interview. She had gone out and bought a little cheap flip phone, so they'd have something to contact her on. She sat and stared at the phone, checking for any missed calls or messages for the umpteenth time. She was starting to think that maybe because the phone was so outdated, it didn't receive calls.

She sighed, looking  around her tiny apartment before getting up to make herself dinner. She tried to keep her mind busy to prevent thinking about him, but every now and then, he'd sneak his way into her thoughts. As she carried her freshly made dinner into the living room, she sat it on the coffee table before sitting down and picking up a newspaper and began to browse for jobs. She'd been worried about not getting the job, so it only made sense to have something else lined up just in case the one she had set her sights on didn't fall through.

When she was done with her dinner, she grabbed her laptop and absently searched Kellan's name on the Internet. Her eyes widened at the amount of results it yielded. He was the real estate mogul that had dated famous movie stars, Heiresses, musicians, you name it. She wasn't being nosey, she was just curious about her potential boss, and the man she had given her virginity to.

A link however caught her attention, it was one of him and a woman he was engaged to. It said she had tricked him into investing in a dead end deal and stole a lot of money from him, before running off with his childhood friend. Women and money were the root of all evil.

She would definitely hate to have her privacy invaded so much as to where the entire world knew your personal business. You couldn't even go through a heartbreak in peace, because the world would be watching you. This was one of the reasons she always strayed away from her fathers business. She couldn't afford to be in the media and every news outlet like he and her brother did. She closed the laptop, believing she's seen enough. She turned on her surround system and bobbed her head as she listened to Particula by Major Lazer.

She began dancing and swaying to the beat of the music, when she heard a knock on her door. Knowing it was probably her neighbor coming over to complain about the music being too loud, she turned it down a little bit before walking towards the door. Before reaching it, she took notice of her reflection in the hallway mirror and she grimaced at her disheveled reflection. She didn't look presentable at all.

Clad in a black sports bra, and black spandex booty shorts, her messy unattended curls framing her face, and her nightly clay mask on her face, she didn't have time to dwell on her appearance, because another impatient knock sounded through the apartment. Well, it was just her old grumpy neighbor right? No use to get primped up for him.

She took the hair tie on her wrist, and tied her hair up in a messy ponytail before walking towards the door. However, upon opening the door, the small smile she sported dropped when she took in the person standing on the other side of the door.

"Kellan?" she gasped. "What are you doing here?" She stood, fiddling with her fingers, all of a sudden feeling very self conscious about her appearance.

"Logan." He replied, sending her his award winning smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
298K 5.7K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
119K 5.7K 26
When Olivia Johnston’s cell phone rang at three o’clock in the morning she never expected it to be her ex-best friend. The same friend that once had...
1M 32K 39
A woman has faced the heart breaking reality of losing her virginity, being rejected and being blinded by love. She convinced her self that liaison d...