to be determined [A FORMER WA...

By sarcasticantics

She opens her eyes and looks up to a hopelessly boring white room, surrounded by doctors wearing pastel color... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY - ONE
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
THIRTY - THREE
THIRTY - FOUR
THIRTY - FIVE
THIRTY - SEVEN
THIRTY - EIGHT
THIRTY - NINE
FORTY
FORTY - ONE
FORTY - TWO
FORTY - THREE

THIRTY - SIX

1.1K 94 9
By sarcasticantics

My eyes slowly drift apart, opening myself to a broad, light colored ceiling. It's a yellow tint, one that makes my body ache to watch the sun rise.

I missed it today; Kyle invited me to watch it with her earlier this morning. I was groggy and completely disregarded the request. I felt the need to sleep because of this pain stabbing against my skull.

As I drag myself from the linen sheets and begin to walk down the stairs, everything starts to blur a little bit, but I ignore it.

Then I'm falling.

A second before my head slams against the wooden floors, I'm drowning in a galaxy. The dark blue eyes meet mine for a brief moment, and I can catch a glimpse of the familiar raven black hair.

The man is running towards me.

Only this time he doesn't wear mint colored scrubs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
21.4K 3.2K 17
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...