Matt Murdock ~ scenarios and...

By bts_thebestofme

[Reader x Matt] A bunch of one shots and scenarios including you and Matt. Have fun reading!! :) More

Bullseye๐ŸŽฏ
Nicknames
Staying by him after he saved you
Drunk
Stay with me
Bored
How you sleep/Waking up
Civil war : Teams
Living with Matt would include
Winter Soldier
1 year after the last update
New Book! {BTS}

Getting hurt

6.9K 160 3
By bts_thebestofme

You getting hurt

Matt would beat the shit outta the person who hurt you
When it wasn't someone who has hurt you but if you fell or something, Matt would do anything to cheer you up so you'll forget about the pain.

Matt gets hurt

Matt gets hurt really often. You would take good care of him: patching him up, cook his favorite meals and meditate with him so he could heal faster.
(And maybe ... you know .. ask Punisher to shoot the person who did it?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
318K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 7.2K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...