Decisions

By sexyjinkook

Sarah Jimenez lives in Madrid,Spain and she was born in Argentina.Her childhood sweetheart was her best frien... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~

~6~

295 6 0
By sexyjinkook

Continued...

Me and Leo were driving back to his hotel.

I wanted to tell him everything about me , and about Cris.

I wanted to get help from him.

To run away from here and from Cris.

I decided not to talk and I he think he did too.

I was looking out the window as we were driving.

Staring at the cars , trees and pedestrians.

I was mentally preparing a speech of what I was gonna tell him.

I felt his warm hand on mine. He interlocked them.

I looked at him.

You Okay? He asked and I could see the concern in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded.

"Just a little for your reaction when I'll tell you everything." I said.

"Don't be, whatever it is, I don't care I won't judge you or be mad, I'll do my best to be there for you and make sure your happy." He said kissing my hand.

I stared at him. Trying to take in everything he just said.

He looked at me. "Why are you crying?, what's wrong?.

I zoned back to reality.

"Huh , oh , I don't know it's just that no one ever been that kind to me before." I said in a shaky voice.

"Oh amor don't cry , I'll always be here for you." He said wiping my tears.

"Muchisimas Gracias mi vida." I said kissing him.

"De nada mi amor" he said kissing me back.

He parked in hotels parking garage and we got out of the car.

We walked to the elevator and went up to the lobby.

We took another elevator up to his room on the 27th floor.

"So when'd you move to Spain from Rosario?" He asked opening his room.

"About 3 years after you left mami and papa passed away in a accident and my uncle helped me move here so I could build up my life." I said walking into his room.

"Oh mi dios , I'm so sorry amor." He said hugging me.

"It's okay , if that hadn't I probably wouldn't be here with you." I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's true." He kissed my forehead.

"Have a seat , I'll get you some water." He said going into another room.

I sat on the couch and looked around the room. A big tv above me , bed in front , closet on the right , bathroom on the left , kitchen is probably where Leo went..

He walked back and sat down next to me and handed me a water bottle.

"So tell me everything you wanted to." He said with a caring look in his coffee brown eyes.

I told him how I wanted to work at Barça,but how I instead I got a job at Real. I told him about how I met Cristiano and how we became a couple. Suddenly he got a jealous or angered look on his face.

"What's wrong Leo?" I asked.

"Oh no nothing , just Cristiano , what a fuckboy." He said with the same look.

"Yep , after I finish you call him a lot more than a fuckboy." I said and the jealous look changed to concerned and nervous.

I told him everything.

Every fight, every time he beat me, abused me verbally or physically, all the times he cheated. All of it. I recalled all of it because I remembered every single detail.

The memories came rushing in, so did the tears.

"On the field this morning he stomped on my foot just because I said that I said hello to you." I said with a shaky voice.

"I can't take this anymore Leo , please help me , I'm trusting that you'll help me get out of this."

In the entire conversation I look at him for the first time and all I can see was tears and bloodshot eyes.

"Leo?" I said grabbing his hand.

He pulled me to him.
I wept into his neck.
His arms tight around me.

"Why didn't you do anything about it Sarah?" He said in a shaky voice.

"I didn't have any one to help me, he threatened to throw on the streets or kill me , I didn't have anyone to talk to this about or get help from." I said.

I pulled away from him and I looked at him.

I wiped away his tears.
He wiped mine.

"I'm here now and I won't let that fucker do anything to you." He said holding my hands.

"Where would I go Leo?" I asked.

"Your gonna move to Barcelona and live with me." He replied.

"I can't Leo."

"Why not?"

"I'm scared to." My voice cracked in fear.

His threats all echoed in the back of my head.

I wanted to scream, his words all came running back..

Don't you dare ever try to run away.

You are worthless, no one is gonna help you so don't even think about it.

If you do run away i will track you down and kill you. Believe me honey I have my ways...

You are mine and always will be.

I screamed. I covered my ears so I couldn't hear those words..

I felt Leo pull into his arms.

I sobbed in his brace.

"I don't care what he does or says, after the game tomorrow you are gonna run away with me to Barcelona." I felt the seriousness and anger in his voice.

He made me look at him.

I did.

I saw pain and regret and sadness in the coffee brown pupils.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied.

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

He leaned into me , our foreheads touching.

He closed his eyes and so did I.

"I'm so sorry , if only I was with you before you met him , this wouldn't have happened, If only I looked harder and found you before , the most important person in my life wouldn't have been scared inside and out, Lo siento mi amor , it's all my fault." I opened my eyes and saw the tears rolling down his face.

I cupped his face.

"Don't ever say that again, None of it is your fault." I say wiping his tears.

He leaned in and so did I.

He brushed his soft lips against mine.

I felt those sparks again but I also felt safe.

We pulled away to breathe. Our foreheads touching again.

"God I missed you so much baby." He said kissing me again.

"I missed you too babe, I'm so glad your back." I replied.

He pulled me closer to him so I was in his lap, his chin in the crook of neck and he intertwined our hands.

"Leo?"

"Hmm?" I felt him breathe on my neck.

"I've loved you ever since I can remember."

I've loved you ever since we first met." He said while he played with my hands.

"Promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"You won't let me go again."

"I promise baby, I won't make that mistake ever again."

He placed soft kisses on my neck that sent chills down my back.

"Did he do this?" He stopped asking about the scar on the top of my neck.

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry baby, I swear I'm gonna kill that ***hole." His voice growled.

"No don't do anything like that, please." I begged him.

"But baby.."

"Please Leo."

"Alright."

"The only that matters now is that I'm here with you right?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm never letting you go."

He kissed my scar sending those chills again.

He picked me up bridal style and moved me to the bed.

He took off his shirt and I did the same.
I observed ever single part of his torso, his chiseled abs, a perfect V line.

I moaned from his warm kisses all over my body.

He unhooked my bra and piece by piece we undressed and in a matter of minutes we were both naked.

Let's just say he made me feel like I was his Queen and what I felt I've never felt before. It was special.

It made sense, Cristiano created the scars and Leo healed them.

"Oh god, You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I snuggled into his torso and he held me close in brace.

Our chests puffing up and down , trying to catch our breathes.

"I love you Sarah." I heard him whisper before I fell asleep in his arms with a smile.

;D

I'm sorry for not updating in forever....:( but I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Thanks for reading!!
Please vote and comment below if you liked it and want me to update soon! ;)
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 200 READS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
64.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
96.1K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...