Mafia

By butterfly94

His body was as powerful and sexual as I remembered it, he had gotten another tattoo on his shoulder since th... More

Ariana Isabelle Caliente
The past isn't always in the past
An offer I couldn't refuse
Luca
Once upon a time
Not so innocent
Trouble
Past and Present
Vincente's
Giving in
War
Complications
Deals
Funerals, friends and family
I forgive you, but I can't forget
Moving forward
Truths, comitments and horses
Date followed by a drive-by... Just great.
Protected
Put him down

Drunken mistakes

106K 2.8K 523
By butterfly94

This had never been part of the plan. All I wanted was a night out, celebrating the fact that after years of countless migraines and hundreds of thousand of words, I was finally finished and got to call myself a lawyer. I passed the bar, was looking at multiple joboffers from several fortune 500 companies, and all I wanted to do was have a few drinks with my girl, go a little crazy on the dancefloor and just have some serious fun for once, but he couldn't even let me do that without interefering, could he?

I had decided to let Letty pick the place, she was always more of a partygirl than I had ever been and I figured she could show me a good time. The place she took us too was packed by the time we got there, the good thing was that it was close to home, so neither one of us would be throwing up in the backseat of a cab at the end of the night.

Letty knew the bouncer, he was a friend of her brother so he let us slip past the line and we didn't have to pay the covercharge, so far everything was looking good, including Letty. Her idea of "little less innocent" turned out to be a little black dress that was so short it should be illegal, the dress was so tight it was pretty much painted on her skin, pushing up her breasts in a way that should also be illegal. It was for all intents and purposes a dress that could only be described as slutty, but somehow Letty pulled it off and made it seem classy as opposed to slutty. She'd paired the dress with five inch gold heels and a simple heart locket, her hair falling loose around her shoulders to frame a face done up with perfect smoky make-up.

I had been in the middle of straightening my unruly hair when Letty came back, she'd taken one look at my make-up free face and decided it wouldn't do. I've always been a tomboy, never took much interest in make-up, but I knew how to apply it to my own face so it looked natural and not too much, but Letty on the other hand she was determined to make me the sexiest girl in the club.

Thirty minutes later, we were ready to go and for the first time all day, I was able to take my mind of anything Luca-related and just enjoy the fact that I was about to have some much deserved fun.

"You are totally going to get laid tonight," I stuck out my tongue at her as we snuck out the back door, not wanting my parents or cousins to see us, because I knew they wouldn't let us go anywhere if they saw us.

"I'm not going out to get laid Letty, this is a girls night, remember?" Letty rolled her eyes as we walked down the street, hooking her arm through mine as she led us towards the club.

"I know that, but speaking as a woman in a committed relationship, it doesn't hurt to play the field a little while you still can." I frowned, considering my recent situation, this might actually be my last opportunity to have some mindless fun before that wasn't an option anymore.

"I can't just hook up with some random guy, I would be cheating." Letty arched a brow at me.

"You talking about Matt? I thought you two decided to take a break. Now, in my book that usually means you're free to enjoy the opposite sex, or the same sex if you want, I won't judge."

I was still laughing when we arrived at the club. I knew Letty was bisexual, she never had any qualms about it, was always totally confident in her own sexuality and had been in more than one same sex relationship, before she'd met my cousin she'd been big on playing both sides of the field and I envied her both her confidence and the freedom to do whatever the hell she wanted when she felt like it.

"I'm serious, some of my best sexual experiences have been with other girls. You should try it." I shook my head and sighed.

"Hey, if I liked girls, I'd totally hit on you," and it was true. Letty was a strong sexy woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and those were very attractive traits in my eyes. While I could appreciate how insanely gorgeous she was, I however had a very specific type, and that was male.

"Anytime babe, just say the word." Letty winked at me before pulling me to the front of the line and I was just along for the ride as she talked to the ginormous bouncer named Razor, and if it wasn't for the way he played with Letty when we came, I would have been terrified of the guy.

The club was filled to the brim with people, loud party music booming from the strategically placed speakers and it was so crowded it took us ten minutes to get from the entrance to the bar, both of us clinging to each other so we wouldn't get lost in the massive crowd of dancing writhing bodies on the dancefloor. I'm pretty sure at least three couples were mere seconds away from having sex right there in the open, but we didn't stick around to find out.

"What do you want?" I had to lean in to hear what Letty said, she was leaning against the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish his orders before he got to us.

"Tequila, and a long island ice tea" I wasn't planning on holding back on the alcohol tonight. Letty was right, this might be my last chance to have some serious mind blowing fun in a long time and I wasn't going to waste it.

"Yeah girl, that's what I'm talking about."

That's how it went, three shots of Tequila, five Long Island Ice Tea's later and we were both shaking it out on the dancefloor. I had no idea how long we'd been dancing, when I decided I needed another drink. It could have been two hours or ten minutes, at some point I didn't even care anymore. It was while we were sitting at the bar, throwing back more Tequila that I saw them. A couple that for some reason reminded me of Luca and me years ago, and it pissed me off. I don't know what made me do it, but when Letty excused herself to go to the bathroom I walked into one of the more quiet corners of the club and next thing I knew I was calling him.

He picked up on the second ring, and he didn't sound happy, which made me unbelivably happy for a fraction of a second before I went back to being pissed.

"You're an asshole," as miracles would have it, I wasn't slurring my words, even though at that point I was far beyond drunk, coming perilously close to the point where I would eventually pass out.

"Ana?"

"Yeah, it's me you dick. Did I mention I think you're an asshole? Who the hell do you think you are, coming back into my life after all this time and giving me demands?! Well, I have an answer for you mister, go screw yourself! I'm not going to be part of your sick little game, you had your chance with me years ago and you didn't want it. So now, I'm going to forget all about you and your sexy ass and find someone else." By the time my rant finished, I was feeling light headed and had to brace myself against the wall to keep from falling down.

"Ana, are you drunk?" I snorted, before erupting into a full blown fit of giggles that made it hard to breathe.

"Hell yes I'm drunk, but that's got nothing to do with it. Everyone knows you're just more honest when you're drunk, I know I am."

"Where are you?" Ooh, he sounded pissed. Good. So was I.

"None of your goddamn business! You're a bully Luca, I'll find some other way to get you your money, just leave me alone." I didn't give him a chance to reply before I ended the call and staggered my way back to the bar right before Letty came back. I didn't tell her about the phone call, pretended like I'd been waiting for her by the bar all along, and she was just as drunk as me so she couldn't tell that I was lying.

"Come on, I want to dance some more!" Letty grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor, shaking our asses in tune to the music and in that moment I felt more empowered than I ever had before.

Of course, had I been sober I would have realized my mistake long before I made that phonecall and never gone through with it in the first place. What drunk me thought of as a victory, was actually another nail in the coffin for sober me, because all I really achieved by making that call was provoking Luca even more, and I knew without a doubt how that was never a good idea.

"Can we get some air? I can't breathe in here!" Letty nodded and motioned for me to lead the way, which was easier said then done when trying to avoid getting groped by every other person we passed.

We stumbled out of the club, both of us happy drunk and feeling on top of the world, but as soon as the chill night air hit my skin and I was able to breathe again, the reality of what I had done kicked in and I felt a pit in my stomach.

"Dios, no me he divertido tanto en mucho tiempo!" Letty usually converted to full on Spanish whenever she had a little too much to drink, and I was a lot similar, switching between Spanish and Italian depending on who I was with at any given moment.

"Yo sé, realmente necesitaba esta noche" Letty grinned and we both leaned back against the wall in a moment of silence before I blurted my confession.

"I called him," Letty turned her head head and I sighed at her questioning look.

"Luca, I called him. Drunk dialed him, actually, while you were in the bathroom."

"What did you say?" I gave a humorless laugh and shook my head.

"Nothing good. Christ Letty, what the hell am I going to do? He's not going to be happy next time we see each other." Letty was about to respond when her head swiveled to the side and I was too tired to follow the direction of her gaze, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall instead.

"Did you happen to tell him where we were during this phonecall?" I opened my eyes again and frowned.

"No, why?" Letty glanced towards the line again.

"Because he's here..."

*****************************************************************************************************

Hello all you amazing people!

First of all I'd like to apologize for the incredibly long time between updates, so sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Secondly, I know the spanish is probably horrible, but I'm using google so I hope you'll forgive me for that one. Here's what they said:

Letty: God, I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Ana: I know, I really needed that tonight.

Other than that I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try not to take so long on the next update!

Love you all <3

-xoxo Linn :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 9.5K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
778 5 23
"You- you were him," I say, flabbergasted. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face gives him away. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask, now...
1.2K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
CLAIMED By I.

Short Story

1.3M 34.2K 48
#19 in "Mafia" A story where a drug lord mafia with a stone cold heart nearly stumble at it beating one day at the look of his precious Bella. A gir...