You and I

By artpopskitchen

Angelina and Rosalia Armani are two girls who live with their wealthy father Leo and his girlfriend Scarlett... More

Chapter 1 : Angelina
Chapter 2 : Rosalia
Chapter 3 : Scarlett
Chapter 5 : Stefani
Chapter 6 : The Proposition
Chapter 7 : Home
Chapter 8 : The Truth
Chapter 9 : Mom
Chapter 10 : Revealed
Chapter 11 : Jealousy
Chapter 12 : Coming Clean

Chapter 4 : Leonardo

464 19 18
By artpopskitchen

This one is not really going to be much of Leo's POV but some of it will be. Just a head's up. Also, I changed the cast a bit so just check on that :) (I changed Leo and Scarlett)

ALSO I was nominated by to do 13 facts about me and I nominate cupcake_bears , born_to_eat_fries , and

13 facts about me :

1. I am obsessed with MANY people (hence the username Indecisivefangirl) But my top 5 LOVES are 1.Lady Gaga,
2.Melanie Martinez
3. Lana Del Rey
4. Amy Winehouse
5. Katy Perry

2. I am adopted

3.My mother is Angelina Jolie (she really is.)

4. My favorite colour is Black

5. My top five favorite songs are (in no particular order) :
Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez
Make Me Like You by Gwen Stefani
American by Lana Del Rey
G.U.Y by Lady Gaga
Dope by Lady Gaga

6. I ship :
Brangelina (Brad and Angelina : My parents)
TayGa (Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney)
Raulson (Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe)
CaKe (Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner)
Phan (Dan and Phil :))

7. I'm Bisexual :) (BI TILL I DIE! LOVE WINS! ❤️💛💚💙💜)

8. My favorite Television show is American Horror Story but I also enjoy Jane the Virgin, Revolution, and Orange Is The New Black.

9. My celebrity crush(es) are Cara Delevingne, Matt Bomer, Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie and Theo James

10. My top 5 favorite actresses are :
1.Lady Gaga,
2.Charlize Theron
3. Brie Larson
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Margot Robbie

11. I LOVE CATS

12. My birthday is May 11th

13. I love soccer and my favorite team (womens) is the USWNT(US Womens National Team) and my other favorite (mens) is FCB (FC Barcelona)

YAY! If you want to know anything else, just PM me or comment a question :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Leo's POV]

"Okay...well then let's go with the black ones! If they don't have red, they don't have red! There is no use in wasting time trying to obtain the red ones when we could be getting the back up ones pronto!" I say into the phone. I'm talking to one of my assistants.

"Dad!" I hear Rosalia's voice getting closer to my office.

"Well I know that we drew the design and picked the other colors based on the red so just......UGHHH! Just hold on. I'm going to come and help. Push it off until tomorrow. I'll...." I see Rosalia walk in the room. She smiles at me. "I'll catch a flight first thing in the morning..." I say. Her smile drops. "Alright. Bye." I hang up and look at her. She has tears in her eyes.

"Daddy......" She says before she turns and runs out of my office.

"Rosalia! Rosalia!" I get up and chase after her. I find her in the kitchen wrapped up in Scarlett's arms.

"What happened?" Scarlett looks up at me and continues to stroke Rosalia's back and hug her.

"I...." I pause.

"You.....what?" Scarlett asks.

"I-" I hang my head. "I have to go back to New York." I look up and see Scarlett looking heartbroken. "They are having troubles with one of the designs and it can't be fixed without me physically being there. I have to help because these designs are set to hit the runway in about three and a half months. That's not that much time." I explain.

"Well....you...y-you just do what you've got to do." Scarlett says, shakily. Rosalia jerks her head back from Scarlett's chest.

"YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THIS!" She says, crying still. She lets go of Scarlett and runs down the hallway toward her room.

"I'll go talk to her. There is no doubt she's going to tell Angelina. I'll talk to them both." Scarlett pushes past me without even looking at me. I can sense she's upset to.

I begin to walk toward my room to pack a bag.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Scarlett's POV]

"BUT HE JUST GOT BACK FROM FUCKING NEW YORK!" Angelina screams.

"Angelina Florence Marcheline Armani! Do not say the F word!" I snap at her.

"Whatever." She crosses her arms and turns to face the wall. I climb the loft steps to where Rosalia is sitting with her legs hanging over the edge of the loft.

(here is a visualization of the room. just imagine that instead of a living room/library sort of thing, its like two beds and then upstairs is like entertainment and such)

"Rose...." She turns away from me as soon as I come close to her. "Angel..." I say, looking down at Angelina. I can see that tears have started to form in her eyes but she never lets them fall. I've only seen her cry one time and I think they were tears of joy.

"You are supposed to stop him and tell him not to go." Rosalia mutters.

"I-......I'll try." I say. I walk back down the loft steps and out of the room towards Leo and I's room.

"Leo....please...the girls are heartbroken...I am heartbroken...please stay..." I say.

"I really can't. I have to go! It's literally an emergency! If it was a small matter I would not even think about going but this is more than a small matter!" He says, turning to look at me. I start to well up with tears again as I walk towards him. He opens his arms. He embraces me as I cry.

"Leo...please..." I ask once more. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. But baby, I have to go." He says. "I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning." He adds.

"So I get you tonight, huh?" I smile.

"Yes. All night long Miss Scarlett." He says, lowering his head to kiss me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Angelina's POV]

"I can't believe he's leaving again." I say aloud.

"I know." Rosalia agrees.

I think it might be time I let her in on my secret.

"Rosie......" I say.

"Yeah?" She looks at me with her red and puffy eyes.

"I have to...I have to tell you something." I say to her. She looks at me for another moment and then walks toward my bed.

"Yeeeeesss...?" She asks, sitting down on my bed.

"Okay. Before I show you, I am going to explain." I say. She looks at me, puzzled. "So..our mother, Nicolette, or so we thought, died when we were infants. But...what I found out was....she didn't. And our mother isn't even named Nicoletta. Daddy lied to us." I say. She doubtfully stares at me.

"I think you are either high or full of shit." She smiles.

"I have proof." I say with a straight face.

"Show me then."

I pull the folder out from under my pillow and hand it to her. She looks at me and then at the folder. She opens it reluctantly and first grabs the envelope. She takes the letter out and reads it. I watch her expression change as she gets to the bottom of the letter.

"What. The. Hell." She says, not looking up from the letter. She grabs another piece of paper out of the folder. The birth certificates.

"Father : Unknown. Mother........." Her eyes get wide and she jumps up and rushes over to my bookshelf. She grabs a book but I can't see which one because she's flipping the pages too fast.

She stops on a page and looks at me and then back at the book.

"Rosalia...what?" I say. She gets up and walks slowly towards me. She gets closer and I see the book she is holding.

(OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I READ IT LIKE EVERY DAY)

She sits down and hands me the book. Its open to a page with a chapter titled "The Germ".

"S-Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta..." Rosalia says. "That...that's Lady Gaga...and...that's the name of our mother...." She starts to breathe heavily. Rosalia has anxiety and I should've thought about that before I just threw this all on her.

"W-we have to t-talk to d-dad about this..." She says in between breaths.

"NO! Not yet! We can't!" I say to her, putting my arm around her. I pick up her birth certificate and I scan it. My eyes stop on her birth date. "Rosalia....." I say. "When's your birthday...?" I ask her.

"February 24th." She says.

"No...the year." I answer.

"2003." She answers.

"Rosalia....." I say again.

"Huh?" She looks up as I hold the paper in front of her eyes.

"Oh my god...." She says as she reads the date.

It says March 29th, 2002 at 12:04am.

That's 5 minutes after when I was born.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 49.6K 43
Spinoff Novel of FINDING AZURE. (Spoilers inside) Armani Lovell is what you call a 'hand full'. After moving to Philly from Jersey to live with her...
38.7K 694 38
Short chapters Not a too long story Cliché but also a few in expected plots "Can I hold you?" I don't know what's happening, I've never hugged someon...
79 13 16
In a city where danger lurks in the shadows and secrets can be deadly, Ava finds herself caught in a web of intrigue and betrayal. As a member of the...
3.2K 302 19
It all begins two years later when she opens the door for her boyfriend, with whom she had actually planned to start a family. Somehow these plans ar...