Lies. Cat noir x idol reader

By ArellaLeong

Y/n l/n.Also known as River snow. The first time he met her was when she was standing under the moonlight. Sh... More

Back story
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

551 8 0
By ArellaLeong

The photo is what your ears look like and what your suit is its different because your from new York. You don't wear a mask because your hair colour and eye color changes.
___________________
Adrien pov
I am having the worst day ever. First, it's my birthday and my father is on a business trip and second I tried confessing to Ladybug but I chickened out.sighing I continue to draw on my notepad.
"MrAgreste are you listening ?"
I nod and repeat the statement.
The teacher gave me a smile and continued.
"As for today, A new student is joining us"
I look up from my sketch book actually interested in this.
A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes walked in. She was wearing a turquoise jacket and a white shirt and dark blue jeans.
" Hello, I'm y/n l/n and I hope I get along with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 79.3K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
704K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
541K 18.2K 135
Read and find out...