Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Veinticinco.

58.3K 2K 191
By pun-kish

Chapitre Veinticinco. 

                 If any normal person saw where Daniel and Tyler were going, they would probably just shrug it off and continue on there way.

                 Too bad I wasn't a normal person.

                 Once Daniel and Tyer rounded around the corner down the hall, I knew what had to be done.I quickly ran out from the check up room, hoping that the secretary hadn't seen me. 

                 I smiled at the nurses who were walking and they smiled back. I kept my eyes open for the two brother and the signs that were leading to the 'Adult Comatose' section of the hospital. This wasn't familiar to me at all, mainly because I didn't know any one in a coma.

                 My eyes flickered to the right of me, where the hall kind of forks off, and to where Daniel and Tyler were standing talkng to a man. The man didn't look like a doctor or nurse. He had no scrubs on.

                 Daniel was talking rapidly, in a hurry, his hands flaring around and his face was red. His nostrils had grown an inch or two, showing how angry his was, with his eyes blaring red.

                 At first, I thought that maybe the man was their father. But, Mr. Roy did not look like that. Maybe it was a relative visiting the Roy daughter. 

                 Tyler stood them, twidling his thumbs, not trying to stop his older brother from tearing the man to shreds.  He merrly glanced at the passing nurses, who were dressed in scrubs. His eyes were showing happiness as he looked them up and down.

                 His eyes stayed on this one nurse and she walked in my direction. Bad move. Cause then Tyler's eyes flickered to mine.

                 I panicked, as he stood there, not moving, not nudging Daniel, just staring from afar. I quickly jumped to the ground, behind one of those rolling tables that carried all the supplies. The counter was on the other side of te hall, so gracefully jumping behind it was out of the question.

                 And me being clumsy me, jumped a little too far and a little too hard, and bumped my head into the wall, making a loud bang sound.

                 I winced and sat upright, rubbing my sore head with my hand.

                 My vision was fogging up as the minutes flew by, but it was back to normal after a little while.

                 I really shouldn't have missed my check up.

                 I put a finger in my mouth, an automatic thing I do when I get nervous. That's all I do. I don't bite my finger nails, or eat the cuticals, I just keep my finger in my mouth. It helped keep my breathing normal, somewhat.

                 I've had that habit since I was younger, but after realizing I was in a hospital with a bunch of germs floating around, I yanked my finger out of my mouth, wiping the spit onto my clothes.

                 Real attractive, right?

                 I crossed my fingers and asked God to not let Daniel and Tyler come over here. Please, oh please, spare me. I promise to do all the things I am suppose to do, I'll even go to school! Just-

                 "Uh, ma'am, please get up from the floor, you're scaring the patients,"

                 I jumped up, and placed a hand over my racing heart. I smiled sheepishly at the frightened looking nurse. I guess it wasn't everyday that you see a girl on the floor, a finger in her mouth, hiding behind the counter.

                 Instead of getting up, which any normal person would do, I crawled away slowly, smiling at the patients who were standing in the doorway of their rooms.

                 "Sorry everyone, she hadn't taken her pills today."

***

                 "Please, tell me why you were just crawling on the floor of a hospital, looking like a maniac?!" Tyler asked me in a hurry. His words sounded all slurred together, but I could understand what he was saying.

                 I took a sip of my vending machine juice box, and smiled sheepishly at him.

                 "My appointment is next week, whoops," I lie weakly. I took another sip and avoid his gaze.

                 We were currently seated in the café of the hospital, which is one of my favorite places. Usually hospital food is digusting and lumpy. But this food was literally gourmet food. Everyday was different, from Italian to Chinese. 

                 When Tyler found me crawling, he saved me, kind of. He told everyone that I was dianosed with some rare diease that made me act weirdly, and I was acitng like this cause I hadn't taken my 'pills'.

                 I played along by petting his beard that I called a kitty cat.

                 I was surprised when Daniel hadn't followed us, or maybe he hadn't noticed us. Either way, I was thankful.

                 I took a chance to glance back and saw that Daniel and the old man were gone.

                 But, Tyler said that as a punishment for spying, I had to have vending machine food.

                 "How old is your sister?"

                 Tyler's head snapped back towards me, so quickly, it looked like he must've pulled a muscle of something. We were seated on one of those bench things, where there was a table and the chairs were benchs attached to the table.

                 Tyler was sitting on the bench, like a normal human, but I was sitting on the table, much to his dismay.

                 "Umm, she's uhh," Tyler stuttered.

                 "20." A voice came behind us.

                 "Yeah, 18," Ty agreed, nodding his head. Suspicion still filled me. How do you forget your sibling's age? Even though me and my sister don't get along, I can't forget her age, her birthday or anything like that. And Tyler was 18. Were they twins?

                 "I thought you said she was a little sister?" I questioned, crushing my juice box into my fist as I finished the last sip.

                 "She is a little sister. I'm a year older." Daniel retorted, shoving his hands into his jeans, despite the heated weather of Summer.

                 "Yeah, but is Tyler and her twins, cause they're both 18," I babbled, my eyes crossing between the two brothers. Nothing was adding up.

                 "She was adopted..." Daniel trailed off, his sentence sounding more like a question rather than a statement. He was glancing at Tyler every so often, help screaming in his eyes.

                 Tyler sighed in defeat.

                 "Daniel, you know that I always have your back, but you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole," Tyler said, getting up from the bench to stand in front of his brother.

                 "You have to tell the truth, right now."

***

Heheheh

Cliff hangers are awesome when you're the writer :)

Okay so, I am so very sorry for no updates. School starts Monday and I've been doing so much lately and ahhhh it's so annoying.

But I love you all, and thank you so freaking much for over 90k! I still cannot believe it. Omfg.

I love you guys, honestly.

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 11 32
Chad and Christina thought their love life's were going nowhere until they found each other again in an elevator. Chad's trying to get her to see tru...
2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...
149K 7.3K 54
Oh people, how you don't know what could happen inside an elevator. #69 in short story 3/31/16. Please give this book a chonce! (See what I did there...
21.6K 1K 28
Two surgical residents who can't stand one another find themselves trapped together inside an elevator.