notes + junhoe

Від anonnoying

"Do I have any chance?" ©anonnoying 2016 #21 - june Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
[!] Note
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four [Final]
ATTENTION!

ten

2.6K 197 15
Від anonnoying

"Yah Nam Aegi."

"What?" I turned to face him and he pointed at my locker.

"What the fuck?" I scoffed when I saw a bouquet of roses stuck at my locker's door.

I took a card in it,

"I'm sorry. I don't know what kind of flower you like. But I think you'll like this. Well every girls like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

- am older than you

"What he wrote?" Junhoe came and took the card away from her hand.

"Yah don't smell-"

"ACHUMM!" Aejin sneezed.

"-that." Junhoe continue his word. "Why did you smell it?" He knocked her head.

But Aejin keep sneezing. She allergic with roses.

"I'll get you baby's breath. Just through this away already." He took that flower and throw it into the dustbin.

He sighed.

-

Nam Aejin's POV

Older than me? Junhoe also older than me by 3 months.

But if this guy who gave me notes and stuff is June, no no no no no NO

June know everything what I like and what I don't. He won't give me flowers and scarf. He's not that kind of person.

Urgh I don't know anymore!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

48K 1.7K 22
"You're my most precious person, my strength, my weakness, my smile and my laughter. You're everything I need to survive. And unconditionally, I love...
116K 4.4K 39
The seven vampire boys have been living there lives normally. They attend a school with another group of vampires that they rival with. Days after th...
29.9K 1.6K 40
High school life is a big thing for every teenager. Tzuyu was always a dreamer, her and Momo are the quite nerdy type, they feel like they're not goo...
105K 4.6K 40
"I'm sorry... but I have to...I have to leave you..." _______________ Hello~this is Nara here. as I said, i will start a ikon ff so main boy will be...